Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Last Dregs of Loyalty (Roch & Nahm)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:49 pm
He'd come back to congratulate Danny on the upcoming wedding, but he figured, since he was here, he might as well stop by and see one of the guys he'd willingly die (a few times at least) for.

"NAHM!!" Roch bellowed from the top of the fence that surrounded the school. Somehow, he was loud enough to be heard pretty far. Just in case, though, he summoned his guitar in one hand and slung it over his shoulders, ripping off a chord so loud that it made the fence he was on shake. "GET YOUR SKINNY a** OUT HERE!"

So loving. He was going to get chased off campus by someone at any moment. He didn't care.

It seemed Roch had become a bigger a** than ever.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 5:00 am
"Have you ever considered a career as a megaphone?" Nahm inquired as he strolled up the path shortly thereafter. "Seems like you've got some raw talent in that direction. How've you been, man?" He tilted his head up at Roch, grinning widely. Well - wider than the usual perpetual glint, at least.

Ice Queen

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 7:28 am
Prolixity

"I did it for a while!" Roch said cheerfully, jumping off of the fence and landing in front of the grue. "For a week in a skele-bronco riding thing--they kicked me out, though, when I started flirting with their cowghoul fans. Cowghouls are HOT, man," he added, dragging the huge mouthed boy into a hug and patting him on the back as guy hugs require. "After that I took up hitch-hiking--until the episode with the freak and the hole in the ground. His obsession with lotion was a bit peculiar... After the first couple of nights I decided I'd had enough." He shrugged, as if it had barely been interesting. And totally seemed comfortable with the idea he'd been stupid enough to stay that long.

"How y'been, grue? Miss me?" He gave the boy a shameless grin.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:53 am
Nahm snorted cheerfully and wrapped Roch up in a friendly hug, patting the reaper's back as socially ordained before letting go of him. "Sounds like you been seeing the world."

He folded his hands into his sleeves. "Course I did. Bit quieter without you around. Less trouble." He laughed. "What brings you back around now?"

Ice Queen

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:34 am
"Danny an' Rikki are getting married," Roch said, grinning widely, still. He didn't seem bothered by the idea of his best friend tying the knot. "So I came back to hang out until the wedding's over, then I've got a tour bus t'go back to. We're touring all Halloween. But I thought--if I'm here, I should check in on some of my bros from the old days."

He looked around curiously. "This place still looks the same--anythin' interesting happen while I was gone?"

Prolixity

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:15 am
"Yeah? Give 'em my regards," Nahm said, grinning, not at all offended by not having heard the announcement yet. He clapped Roch's shoulder. "You're making an honest living, man, I wouldn't've expected!"

"More that I hear about than do," he shrugged. "Still keepin myself back. The old man's been pulling Ahm back home a lot, but I ain't graduating without him, ******** that. Clan can deal."

Ice Queen

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:21 am
Roch snorted, draping an arm over Nahm's shoulders. "Granddads are a pain in the a**, man, we knew that since long ago. "How about this, let's go out, get positively stuffed, and check out ghouls? I am single as the day I was born--but you might not be," he said, as if only now realizing it. "Oh well, you can be my wingman--I'll pay!"

He started for the fence, his mind on breasts and thighs (possibly carryon in nature.)

Prolixity

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:43 pm
"Sounds great," Nahm agreed, slinging a friendly arm around Roch's waist in response. He shot a sly sideways grin at his friend. "I ain't single, but I ain't nailed down, either. You remember Merry?"

Ice Queen

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:53 pm
Prolixity

"Yeah... think... the feathery ghoul from in town?" Roch say, trying to put a face to the name. "She threw the after party after we did that gig, right? How's she doing?" he grinned at the grue, "She was smokin', man, nice choice," he added with a wicked look.

"Speaking of the band, y'still play or anything?" he asked curiously. "That gig was hella fun, y'know? It'd be good to see them again."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:57 pm
"Right, she got accepted to school," Nahm nodded. "She's doing great, snagged the room next to ours even. We got an arrangement," he reported cheerfully.

"Not much," he answered. "The others kinda drifted off. Creeple come and go, y'know? That s**t was fun though. You ever need backup when you're in town, man."

Ice Queen

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:00 pm
"I'm going to hold you to it, y'know," Roch said. "Between Gramp's place an' Ren's new joint, I might haveta put together a new band. Mine is wandering all over Halloween, still--they yanked my tour bus, even," he complained. "So at the moment I'm sleepin' in the garage part of Pop's place. It smells like axle grease and a**."

He made a face at just describing the joint. "I guess I could move back--nope, not gonna happen," he said before even finishing the thought.

Prolixity

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:57 pm
"Wouldn't say it if I didn't mean it." Nahm's eyes glinted with amusement and perhaps something else within his hood, and he slapped Roch's back cheerfully. "Y'gotta nail down some creeple who'll stick around. Works better like that."

He snorted at the description of Roch's current living quarters. "Axle grease, not so bad, a**, depends whose. One of these days me and Ahm will be outta school, if you're still a vagrant by then you can crash with us."

Ice Queen

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:29 pm
"I love you guys, but that don't mean I trust you not to walk in while I'm showerin'," Roch said far too easily. "Nah, sooner or later I'll buy that empty top floor of the building off my pop, or find a new place. I still plan on touring, soon as the wedding's over, there's no point in settling down too hard."

They were off school grounds by this point, and he looked all the happier for it. "Brought my bike," he said, heading for the familiar bike parked by the fence. "I thought it'd be faster to get to the big buffet place that opened while I was gone. They won't recognize me by sight!"

Because the others had threatened to ban him. And bringing a grue along means this one probably will, too.
Prolixity

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:52 pm
"Fair enough," Nahm replied cheerfully. Hitting on Roch was mostly a joke by now, but he wasn't above looking, even if he accepted each refusal with equanimity. "Good to have a place to go home to when you're not on the move."

He grinned deviously at the mention of the buffet place. "We haven't cleared them out yet. Good thing I was saving that for an occasion." They were absolutely going to get kicked out, and probably banned; Nahm's only regret as far as that went was that Ahm wasn't going to be contributing to the swath of destruction they were about to carve. This time.

He got onto the bike behind Roch once his friend had climbed on and tucked his robes up, reporting, "Ready to go~"

Ice Queen

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:23 pm
Roch took off, not bothering with a helmet. The ride was a smooth one, so it seemed he'd been working on the bike while gone. "I'm thinkin' I should tell you something," he adds, yelling slightly over his shoulder. "I'm just pretty sure I'll earn the title of dumbass of the year for it, and so I'm putting it off," he explained--without explaining.

He pulled into the parking lot of the buffet, pulling into a spot and letting Nahm get off. There was a thoughtful look on his face as he looked at the buffet, and it almost seemed like he was thinking of his "dumbass" title, until he went, "Seriously, though, you haven't been here yet, right? Because we could get a mask or something!"

Prolixity

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff