Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Blue Oyster Cult (Horace & Ruth) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:47 pm
She beamed at him, eyes tapering into jovial slits behind the fringes of her bangs. She couldn't see the hard looks and haughty glare hidden behind the plague doctor's mask, but even if she could Ruth would have taken it as a victory. She'd always enjoyed getting a reaction that was more than a shrug of disinterest.

Of course, of course, she nodded as she jotted, whether she was trying to patronize the undead or comfort him was up for debate (except it was more than likely the former.) Let the record show that we both accept our "mutual" rejection -and there were actual quotation marks- and that we have come to an adequate resolution, she wrote with a bright smile and coy tilt of her head. She was practically preening at his reaction.

And after she was certain the tresspasser had read the end of their conversation, she returned her sketchpad to her desk, the steel pipe cradled in the crook of her elbow. Blank, sensing that the promised walkies was finally going to be underway started barking happily and running around the room. The end of the weapon was pointed at the plague doctor then the door. The overly saccarine curve of her lips suggested that he was overstaying his welcome.

The Semblance of Unity
NGL, I prefer "Kingdom of Dreams" but Ruth could never be a romance novel protag. I don't think she wants to be one XD

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:26 am
Horace had been prepared for some sort of decetiful sympathy for these monsters (after all, they went to school), but for some unfathomable reason, he absolutely hated Ruth. He was fascinated by her, by reapers and their looks - so close to humans, but other. But his fascination was a kind of cold thing, a desire to dissemble and sort every piece into distinct categories. Jannisari more than approved, her hiss of encouragement was hard to ignore. Horace could not, however, fight in this golem form, could not steal her away as a sample.

It was really a shame.

"Yes, well, as we have decided we do not pine for each other's company, perhaps it is best that we leave. Unless, of course, you wanna regale me with tales of your likely poor upbringing?" If his tone was a little sharp, well, he tried to compensate by keeping his body loose and relaxed. Horace wondered if the creature even had eyes under that fringe. It was a shame that his wandering had been cut so short, but he had at least been able to look inside an occupied room.

"Lead the way." He swept her a mocking bow.

Huni Pi
ohhh I have not read Kingdom of Dreams. *puts it on my list* Horace loves romance novels because I like them |: also sorry I took so long to tag ;A;

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:27 am
The plague doctor may have been being gentlemanly, but this was her room and they were going to play by her rules. And one of those rules involved being the last person to leave the room. The smile on her face was as sweet as ever, but there was a distinct shift in her mood.

Ruth shook her head before she strode to the door, her minipet obediently walking by her side. There was something hard about the mien of her stance as she opened the door. She brandished her weapon at Horace, then out into the hallway. He was leaving first.

She insisted.

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:12 pm
Oh dear, there was that heavy pipe again. He bit back a scatching remark and ground his teeth instead. With a languid sweep of his arm, he moved into the hallway and stood there, tapping his foot. Suddenly, a thought occured to him and he turned back to Ruth.

"I could lead the way, but I will, obviously, get lost. Unless," He turned to look at her and a great measure of snarky smugness crept into his voice. "Unless you just wanna watch my a** when I walk. Scandalous. And here I thought you didn't like me." Horace tried not to laugh, he really did, but one sharp guffaw escaped. His shoulders shook with silent laughter.

Huni Pi

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:24 am
If the statement of the obvious accusation was supposed to make Ruth go out first, then the plague doctor was sorely going to be disappointed. The paranoia agent's hand itched to tap her nose, and maybe scrounge up some party poppers and draw out a banner with the word: CONGRATULATIONS!!! written on it to further emphasize how right he was regarding Ruth's preference to -ahem- observe posteriors of all shapes and sizes.

Alas, the persona had other things in mind, which was why all Ruth could do was blush on cue. Deeper this time, quite possibly reaching her neck, the bright crimson a stark contrast to her muted gray clothes. Another whistled command had the leash and minipet padding over to grab the sketchpad and a second trip to retrieve the pen. Furiously, Ruth wrote: JUST GET OUT OF MY CANDLEJACKING ROOM!!!! and all but swung her pipe at him. Don't tempt her, undead, she is on her home turf and she can easily play the poor, defenseless ghoul being bullied by a meanieface undead card. And maybe get her boss-man to set you on fire. (Or try, she doesn't want Andrew kicked out.)

The Semblance of Unity
Hateship ahoy~

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:00 am
Whoa, seriously. Horace's eyes nearly bugged out of his head at her ridiculous blush. It was such a human thing, a blush of embarrassment, and that made him hate her just a little more. The notepad was summoned, threats were written, and Horace watched that pipe warily. He turned around reluctantly (never turn your back on an enemy), and maybe, just maybe, he gave his bottom an extra wiggle. Then he titlted his head back over his shoulder, goggles gleaming.

"Am I to find my way alone or won't ya help me? What if I get lost and end up in your room... again?" He wanted to push and see how far he got.

Huni Pi

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:10 am
Her face fixed into an displeased grimace, her persona was seething in humiliation. Ruth, on the other hand, really really liked Horace. Or at least the sort of reaction she got from the plague doctor. Even if their posterior posed no potential for provocation on her end, it didn't mean she didn't enjoy their little exchange. Still, one must keep up with appearances, and with a none too delicate snort, she wrote Just try to keep up, bones.

Once the plague doctor had exited her room, Ruth, together with her mini, her sketchpad, and her pen, stepped out. She locked the door behind her with far more theatrical care than necessary, and another whistle, soft, low, and barely audible, had Blank bolting forward. The leash yanked comically hard at Ruth, almost like the mini was trying to rip her arm off and the blonde ghoul had to struggle to maintain her grip. On her mini or her limb, it could have been both.

The Semblance of Unity
Aaaaand done~

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas