Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:23 am
User Image

I have 2 RP Priorities right now that I'd REALLY like to get some RP for. One is mainly just basic pridal RP's the other has a small sort of plot line I want to flesh out/see happen. Feel free to toss anything at these two, even if it's not based on what I need for them. Would they be useful characters for a plot you have going? Awesome! LMK about your plot! I love being involved in plots!

Anyway, onto the SoA.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:35 am
User Image
Name: Koka
Pride: Rogue
Personality: Cold, calculating, bitchy, self-important, fighter, headstrong
Plots: Sooo...This girl has had many a plot. She's one of my favorites to RP. She is a seer. She was suppose to be heading to the Nergui as a slave to start a plot that would help her grow into something a bit more than the b***h that she currently is but I believe that plotis good and dead so I am looking for something else that might get the same general effect.

Koka has always craved power. She is the sister to Kidondo, one of the current reagents of the Firekin pride. She believes she would be a much better ruler and put the pride back into the shape she thinks it should be in (And truthfully, she doesn't realize how terrible of a plan that would be since it would literally mean purging the pride of all of the non-pureblooded firekin. She'd pretty much rule the desert alone at that point). If you want a more detailed synopsis of her life check out my journal, but what I want is a plot that will help her grow into something more. I'd like to eventually see her realize that her plan is horrible, that she'd be a terrible ruler for the Firekin, that her brother isn't all that bad, and that truly, she doesn't need to be the cold heartless thing that she currently is. Will she ever be nurturing. HIGHLY unlikely. But she needs a life changing thing to happen. She is NOT part of the Firekin pride and is a rogue.

So I am thinking this girl could be forced into slavery (Or something similar) elsewhere (with the intention of her eventually getting out of slavery. Whether that means staying in said pride or not) or maybe she finds a mate. Now, on the mate thing. The male lion (sorry guys, Koka's too puristic to mate with anyone but a lion) would need to be able to deal with Koka's temper and self important ways. She's an aggressive thing so he'd also need to be able to dish out what he might get cause it's about the only thing Koka would understand. Maybe once a relationship of a sort is built she'd be more willing to listen to words. Truthfully Koka doesn't realize it yet, but she's lonely.

I was looking at her possibly joining the stormborn at some point. I think that pride and it's views would work well for her. There's no doubt that, if she becomes a pride member there, that she would work her way up the ranks. I don't necessarily think though that she would just join the pride on her own (though there is the option that her seer powers nudge her towards inspecting that pride for whatever reason. She gets visions sporadically about things that pertain to her.). She'd need a push in that direction, whatever it may be. She would -not- make a good salt wife. Koka had an issue in the past with a male and let me tell you the resulting cubs were not welcomed once she realized she was stuck with them after the male died. Would she want cubs if she found a mate she fell for. Yes. So don't think she's all 'No cubs for me!'

So yea. Throw things at me for her!

Summary:
- Get in fight where she looses/injured
- Need a strong tough loving mate
- Maybe join Stormborn

User Image
Name: Sahar (Lion) and Cyrus (Eagle)
Pride: Mwezi'Johari
Personality: Sahar: Quiet, gentle, friendly, unperturbed | Cy: Energetic, loveable (Cyrus has not been RPd yet)
Plots: I am up for Sahar and Cyrus meeting all kinds of SoA. I think it would be interesting for him to possibly meet some that are not kind to Sahar (He is a very much blind seer) because of his handicap. In the future, Cyrus will be Sahar's seeing eyes. I intend for Sahara to be able to use his seer powers to be able to look through Cyrus's eyes. Maybe someone could put the idea in Sahar and Cy's head about being able to do that little trick or trigger something to happen that Sahar accidentally figures out he can do that? So yea, Just about anything for Sahar and Cy plot wise!

Summary:
- General Mwezi RP
- Run into someone who isn't understanding of his handicap?
- Someone to put into his and Cy's mind about using Cy as his eyes when needed  

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:38 am
And this is good for posting! Please just quote me so that I don't miss your post. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:01 pm
ninja  

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out