Heartbreak

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kelly chu

Sugary Waffles

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:47 pm
Guys. I actually used to have a crush to this one guy. Last year, we were really close and often chatting and playing around. Sooner than I thought, we were quite close. Usually his joke is quite sarcastic yet I don't really care about that. I'd let that passed by. And yeah recently I had a crush on him. But little that I know, he became more sarcastic and I don't know why I felt offended by it. It's a no joke for me now. And I easily feel mad about him. We still chat but just in a short time. Can you please help me? sad  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:27 pm
So tell him? Or don't and continue drifting apart. If you can't talk to anyone about what they're doing upsetting you, how do you purpose to solve the problem?  

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

kelly chu

Sugary Waffles

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:39 pm
Hoshi Lockhart
So tell him? Or don't and continue drifting apart. If you can't talk to anyone about what they're doing upsetting you, how do you purpose to solve the problem?

oh yeah forgot to tell that he's kinda a 'I don't give a f***' guy so yeah. i think it's better to ignore him for now? But I'm not that badly upset until I hurt myself. Just frustrated with the bond that once made is now slowly breaking apart.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:45 pm
If he won't listen, nothing will be fixed, and yeah. I vote forget him. People like that are more stress than they're worth. I understand, though, but it happens. Some people just change as they grow, drift apart, and there's nothing you can do besides making yourself miserable.  

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

risa ai

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:47 am
Hmm I recognize this... it's just that your feelings are getting less so the 'crush barrier' is gone and you start to notice his sarcastic (or mean) side.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:54 pm
risa ai
Hmm I recognize this... it's just that your feelings are getting less so the 'crush barrier' is gone and you start to notice his sarcastic (or mean) side.

Yeah sort of like that.  

kelly chu

Sugary Waffles

It's A Girl Thing!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas