Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Move in day (Drona/Dirge) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:27 pm
Ugh, there was that brow again. Dirge finally recognized the look - his mother raised her brow in the same exact way when she saw another business woman wearing a tacky blouse, or ill fitting pants. That's what Dirge was to Drona, apparently; a tacky outfit.

He wasn't okay with that. The boil's face got a little downcast, brows furrowed and hitodama staying silently still. Fangs pressed into his inner lip, fists clenched. Obviously she wouldn't need his stuff - tacky outfits didn't have anything to give. "Oh- alright. I guess I'll see you later, then?" He mumbled, grabbing the boxes off the small cloud behind him and setting them by the door.

Be polite, Dirge. What would a good boil do?

"Um, unless you want some help unpacking?"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:16 pm
She almost let him go, but he looked like a kicked puppy and it made her feel a little bad. "I don't need help, no," she said, shaking her head. "But I thought I might order a pizza? If you want to hang out and eat it with me or something..."

She shrugged, ducking into another box to hide the feeling of awkwardness. Her family photos were soooooo interesting. Yeah. "You don't have to though."

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:45 pm
Wait...pizza? With him? Dirge was incredibly confused now, ears still flattened but tail starting to sway a little, pupils dilating. Was he not just a tacky outfit, then? "You...want to eat pizza with me?" He started, a small lilt hinting his voice.

Here he was, doing the making friends things. Or, at least, he was trying. "Yeah, I'll hang out.." Dirge nodded, small smile forming around his tiny fangs.

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff