Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantasia ~ A Disney Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for discussion on Disney movies and relating subjects. 

Tags: Disney, Animation, Fantasia, Mickey Mouse, Disneyland 

Reply Disney Discussion
Disney Christmas Movies

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xanaduhaz
Captain

Blessed Shade

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:01 pm
So I write this whilst watching Beauty and the Beast enchanted Christmas, I actually adore this movie. I saw this before I saw the actualy beauty and the beast. It could be considered cheesy but the music and score is actually really good and it always makes me happy.

I also adore the Muppet's Christmas carol, it is by far my favorite Muppet's movie again brilliant score.

So what is your favorite movies etc  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:58 pm
Absolutely the Muppet Christmas Carol!! I had the Belle's Enchanted Christmas on VHS too back in the day. It's a good one! I usually watch Mickey's Christmas Carol each year too, but the Muppets did it better wink  

Angelle LeBlanche

Dapper Citizen

Xanaduhaz
Captain

Blessed Shade

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:03 am
I have watched Muppet so much this Christmas plus earlier in the year I got the sheet music for y birthday so now I can play it all year round!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:29 pm
Xanaduhaz
I have watched Muppet so much this Christmas plus earlier in the year I got the sheet music for y birthday so now I can play it all year round!!
What's your favorite song from the movie? biggrin  

Angelle LeBlanche

Dapper Citizen

DrHarlen

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:06 am
Mickey's Christmas Carol Walt Disney has superbly adapted his characters to those of the famous Charles Dicken's Christmas story. Great entertainment for young and old, with lots of laughs. This story keeps with the true meaning of Christmas and is a great book for the kids. It shows all about love and sharing, and teaches what Christmas is all about. Disney has been delightful in the choice of characters and settings.  
Disney Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games