The Better Part

Fashionable Noob

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:20 pm
risa ai
The Better Part
risa ai
The Better Part
risa ai

I've been on gaia since 2007. So long ago!! But around 2010 I stopped getting online for a while, and have been off-and-on for a long time. I only recently started to get online again.

Ah ok! ^^ Do you still like it like you used too? I used to like it way more but maybe that's also because I was younger.

I think I like it a little more because I'm richer on gaia. xd
I was so broke and wanted so many things when I first started. I played the marketplace, made some great friends who support me, and I support them back. So I feel a lot better on gaia.
When I first started, my real life friends and I played together. But we didn't do much online. I was really shy back then too.

That's cool!! Well your avi is cute so ^^ I only managed to get my little sister on here haha. She only logs in when I ask her LOL

Thank you!!
That's so adorable! I got my brother to join, but he doesn't want to play with me at all now that zOMG is gone.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:23 pm
The Better Part

Thank you!!
That's so adorable! I got my brother to join, but he doesn't want to play with me at all now that zOMG is gone.

Awh yeah guys usually don't like the chatting part haha  

risa ai

The Better Part

Fashionable Noob

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:29 pm
risa ai
The Better Part

Thank you!!

I like it, but he doesn't. He's still young and wants to play video games all the time. He's also in sports so he's usually really tired after his practice too.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:34 pm
The Better Part
risa ai
The Better Part

Thank you!!

I like it, but he doesn't. He's still young and wants to play video games all the time. He's also in sports so he's usually really tired after his practice too.

Fifa probably? ;p that's what my little brother does lol  

risa ai

The Better Part

Fashionable Noob

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:37 pm
risa ai
The Better Part
risa ai
The Better Part

Thank you!!

No, my brother does water polo. He got really really strong from it. He can pick me up and carry me around now. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:49 pm
The Better Part
risa ai
The Better Part
risa ai
The Better Part

Thank you!!

No, my brother does water polo. He got really really strong from it. He can pick me up and carry me around now. xd

haha that's awesome. people these days barely practice sports, atleast around here lol  

risa ai

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces