Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Insane Manison

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:24 pm
You are in a mansion with 10 other people.You don't know how you got here.You woke up to find yourself in the main room of the mansion.Nobody can leave this place.Be careful with the people that you meet here they might end up hurting you.And the headmaster of this mansion is seen by no one only a person in a dark room.

Profiles
Name:
Picture:
What are you: accused,murder,crazy,kidnapper, thief  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:27 pm
Name: Alex Smith
Bio: Alex lived in a rich family since her parents were doctors.One day some men came to her house and killed her parents for the money and took off.Neighbors went next door and saw what happened .They called the police and asked Alex what happened but she wouldn't speak.She was blamed for killing her parents for not telling the police what happened.
Pic:User Image
Crazy or accused?Accused  

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:44 am
Name: Neah Jones
Bio: "Oh me.........Sure i'll tell you my story i guess...Hmm well i've been on the streets for eight years now after a big fight with my step-father, i was always hard to find.........sorta like people don't notice me unless i want them to, add in the fact i've always been good at disguises and drama so i just change who i am if i need to hide again............ picked up magic in the last few years so earn my way using that.......among other thing but let's not talk about that right now hmm?"
Picture: User Image
What are you: thief  
Other Roleplays

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces