Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Show you how it feels (Zar/Calder) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:37 pm

Zar finally turned to look back at Calder, refraining from saying that he would also like to saddle him up like a thoroughbred and bring him back home but perhaps not for the same reasons as his prey might. The idea of getting Calder into horse livery was on his overarching goals list and had been for some time.

"We only devour things whole." he said. "We can keep things alive and breathing in our gut. That is where the real fear comes from, the helplessness, the regret."

The tail did not give up its relentless pursuit, roving ever downwards the second the kelpies grip let up even a little. Even as it did, he found himself also moving into Calder's personal space, giving in to the instincts that were already directing his tail from beneath the surface. It was felt through the link, a nuanced shift in the way he was keeping the other boil at arm's length, letting him nearer than he had been before, a subtle fondness slithering in where anxiousness and uncertainty had been.

"I need to be more feral. That's my problem." he said, slinking an arm around the kelpie's waist. "And yes. I can feel it, always. Excruciatingly. I'd say it was around third on the list of sensitive parts of me."

He smiled and it was all teeth. "I enjoy hurting you." he said. "But I also enjoy any number of other things with you."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:27 pm
He didn't move, watched Zar move close and bring with it that hunger and want for contact that he had since the first day in the cabin. The tail moved with ease as the slime was cooling against his warm skin, and soon the incubi was wrapped around him as well.

"Swallowing whole isn't fun. Biting something. Tearing it apart. Having something break beneath your teeth - that's much more enjoyable." He said, smiling as he felt more calm and at ease with Zar around him smiling than the demon away from him and yelling.

He thought back to their argument and wondered if this was what he really wanted in the end and knew deep down it wasn't. Right now, it was the only scarling step he could think of of keeping Zar close and winning his favor. For that, that's what would have to due.

It beat sleeping alone.

Reaching up, Calder set his hands around Zar's neck and slide them through his hair. "I can help you be more feral....if you show me what your tail can do." He whispered.

He glanced behind him and then back up. "And let me figure out what one and two on that list is."

The kissed the demon and without sparing a glance at the cabin door, moved close into that heat.

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out