Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] In The Woods Somewhere - Des x Aisha Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:48 pm
"Well she definitely hates me." Aisha seemed to have un-tensed with Des after the confession, even laughing. "I'm gross and super disgusting. But you aren't... and she always talks- talked about you."

They got to the doors and the pounding music was only a door away. "You could go talk to her? Or.. heh.." Her eyes squinted in devilish glee. "We could kiss in front of her and make her really jealous. Then you guys can have a passionate argument." Didn't papa say people always teased the ones they liked the most? Why was Aisha suddenly shipping people?

pinchmonster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:29 am
Des felt like she'd underestimated Aisha entirely when the zombie ghoul spoke about kissing in front of Hollandaise in order to make the ghoul jealous. Aisha was on to something there.

"You are not gross and super disgusting. I think you are very smart and also you smell very nice. Also, we will kiss before her because I would like to see Hollandaise passionate about something other than plants, to be very honest with you."

Deszeld grunted.

"I want to dance now. The music is very good."

iloveyouDIE

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:45 am
Aisha's unpredicatable mood swings would inevitably lead her into feeling guilty about all of this. She'd feel bad trying to make Holly mad and she'd feel bad that she hadn't gone to just talk with her.

But she didn't at the moment, and she in no way regretted the chaste first kisses she'd shared with Deszeld.

"I wonder what she's like angry.." Aisha grinned a little, clutched Des' hand and pushed their way into the gym.

pinchmonster
we can move to main thread again

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas