Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[MS PRP] Science is Suffering (Alette & Jove)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:53 pm
Alette was totally excited for the Halloween party, except she was having trouble actually figuring out an outfit. It took her approximately three days, six hours, and forty-two minutes to finally pick something that did not look completely terrible, and in the end she was quite pleased with it.

She fiddled with her dress the entire way to the dance, tugging it this way and that and wondering whether or not she should try and find Maddie immediately or if she should just wait outside for Maddie to call for her. Her hair was tied up in a cute pigtails on either side of her head, and she was wearing sneakers, because why not, and was currently hopping on one foot as she tried to simultaneously tie her shoe and walk.

Which of course meant that Alette was not really paying attention to where she was going and smacked right into someone standing just outside the door.

"OH JACK I'M SO SORRY!" she screeched, hands flying out to immediately try and make sure that whomever it was didn't topple over.

grey dragon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:02 pm
Jove would have indeed toppled over had it not been for Alette's quick grasp. His phone almost flew from his hands, but a similar motion saved it from skittering across the floor, potentially underfoot, and breaking the invisible contact he had with his friend on the inside.

With phone safely seized in both hands (and several ghostly tendrils), the pup turned to regard his assailant.

Although he had been all prepared to glare, Jove's ears perked instead, and gave a hesitant tail wag. He shot a quick glance left and right to see if she had fallen out of a mirror, but it looked like she had arrived by more conventional means. His tail wagged a bit more, and he blinked up at her as if engaged in polite conversation despite not saying a word.

kuroopu

Grey Dragon
Crew

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:26 pm
"Jeez, I am like, so so sorry, I totally did not like, you know, see you at all, you're just so tiny - I mean, like, you know, in a good way,y you're all like cute and stuff and - heyyyyyyyy wait a second - "

Alette hastily patted down the front of her dress and it was only after she had righted herself again that she actually realized who was standing in front of her.

"You're that boil!" she said excitedly, jabbing a finger in his direction. "You're that fluffy boil that I met before! With the pretty tail and the pretty freckles and everything, and now you're all dressed up and you look so nice, oh my Jack, look at how precious you are!"

She would have started squealing, but Alette reeled herself back in and beamed at Jove.

"Are you waiting for someone?" she asked, peering around him as though half expecting to see a cute little ghoul waiting just inside the door. "Do you have a date? That's so terribly sweet!"

grey dragon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:52 pm
Oh yeah... The ghoul was like this. Jove's ears flopped back in irritation, but only for a quick second. In her copious babble, Alette's every compliment seemed to target the areas in which he was the most sensitive. But as irritable as they made him, reminding the pup of his diminutive stature and scareling-like appearance, they were compliments.

He similarly turned to look through the doorway, or more accurately, at the doorway. His cell phone beeped, and although it would have been most polite to ignore it, Jove couldn't help but glance at it to see who it was from. His tail wagged slightly seeing Matty's name.

The text, even without looking at it, seemed to have a restorative effect on the pup. He wagged his tail, neither confirming nor denying his 'date' status. Technically it wasn't a date, and technically he wasn't waiting for anyone... In fact, he was the one being waited on.

Approaching the door again, his ears flattened back, and he glanced over at Alette with a more pointed frown. His ears perked towards her, and then flattened again when he turned back towards the door. How on earth was he to get inside there?

kuroopu

Grey Dragon
Crew

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:55 pm
She'd forgotten that this particular boil didn't speak very much. Alette clasped her hands together and bounced up and down on her toes, beaming brightly at the blue haired boil.

"Is that your date texting you?" she asked excitedly, as Jove's phone blipped. She tried to peer at the screen, but then realized that that probably would have been really rude, and hastily leaned backwards again.

Alette looked from the door to Jove to the door to Jove again.

"Are you trying to go in there?" she asked. "Did you need me to help or something?"

grey dragon

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff