Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Time Aside (Sammy Siddie Zar) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:50 am
If it was any consideration Sammy hated not having family deep down, she didn't admit it often, it did have the advantage of not living up to anyone's expectation, but instead she failed the closest thing to family she had at one point anyway.

"I think I can handle myself Siddie, after all I did this today? Maybe making a dress yes. I can't sew to save my life." But she could so spend seeds from their shared account when allowed.

"So you think I can't handle it then?" Sammy's eyebrows raised eyes flickering playfully as the emotions flickered between them. Sammy was less predator, more prideful, bold, a hint of something blue she too mirrored a moment of interest before her finger was moved away.

"Oh come on, we don't need to play for prizes, besides I already won TG one time, I don't need to try and bet something like that again," she paused, "Besides the odds aren't stacked as strong in my favor this time."

Seriously. Zar was rocking that dress hard today.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:05 pm
Siddie folded her hands neatly, smiling at the other two. Sammy's version of friendship generally involved competition in one way or another; perhaps the zombie ghoul was warming up to Zar a little. It was a good thing. She suspected that the demon would be around, at least on occasion.

"TG is not much of a prize anyway," she said, her mouth twisting in distaste. She hadn't been around the short boil very much, but she had seen the way he looked up skirts from his low vantage point.  

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:09 pm

Zar kept his eyes on Sammy and they seemed to narrow down to mere serpentine slits as he flicked his tongue, his tail still held low and close to the ground bunching up in tense S shaped like a creature ready to strike.

"I don't think you can handle me let alone my ability to be feminine." he waved a dismissive hand replete with chrome plated talons.

"The odds should not need to be stacked for you to place a bet, surely? But there is no point in a contest without a prize. The last contest I entered into was not quite a fiddle of gold kind of wager, but a much smaller thing - a kiss. And I am mercifully not TG."

He dared.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:28 pm
Sammy was indeed coming around a bit to Zar, they where all tied together to some degree but it was okay in the long run as they all seemed to be sorting it out.

"Eh, he wasn't as bad as I expected, he might have learned something in the long run from that bet." She almost missed having a pet imp. "But I think I can say it's nice not having him around harping and whining." Or trying to spy on Siddie...

Her attention shifted back to Zar, her own eyes narrowing flames locking down into more solid orbs tiny tendrils of flame slipping free here and there. "I can handle you Zar, we both know that. The question is can everyone handle both of us?" Turning to Siddie she shrugged a bit, "I like to make sure before I make bets with demons I have the whole thing won." Glancing back at Zar, "So then what would you suggest for this bet? What do we wager?"

Miliardo Kason

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:45 pm
Siddie crossed her arms, her head tilting slightly to the side as she waited to see what would happen. If she was going to object to this, she had better decide to do it now; Zar was as competitive as Sammy in his own way, and both of them were rather proud. Neither would back down easily. But Siddie's curiosity had been piqued, and she didn't think they would agree to anything terrible.  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff