Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Soooo... (Des & Aisha)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:55 pm
Aisha stepped down off the stage as soon as the auction ended. Deszeld had bid a lot of tokens on her, even if they were free, but she wondered if there weren't ulterior motives.

She'd seen the looks passing between the dragon and Holly, mostly because Aisha herself had been sneaking looks as well. It was weird seeing the tree-ghoul and not being able to just be friends. They hadn't seen each other or spoken since their brief argument.

The zombie approached, tensing nervously under her hoody. "Hey Deszeld.."

pinchmonster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:00 pm
"Aisha."

The green was grumpy, made obvious by the constant flickering of her forked tongue. She very, very blatantly ignored Hollandaise as she reached out to tug Aisha closer.

"Aisha. I have purchased you, and this means that you are mine. You may stay in my room if you like, since you are mine, and it also means that you may not put yourself up for auction again, because you are mine."

Des narrowed her eyes.

"Do you understand, Aisha?"

iloveyouDIE

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:04 pm
Aisha was yanked, rather unceremoniously, and she almost bobbled in the dragon's hand like a ragdoll before her legs caught up to the rest of her and she got her footing.

She should have known that this was how it was going to go. It was pretty much how any interaction with Deszeld seemed to go.

"I.. have a room I can stay in. Unless you wanted to like.. hang out?" She didn't know her and was supposed to spend the dance, the whole dance with her. Deszeld would probably not let her dance with anyone else either.

"Maybe we could like.. share what we are wearing? I picked out a cute dress.."

pinchmonster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:07 pm
iloveyouDIE

Deszeld paused. Clothes. Right.

"I have not picked out anything yet. You may pick clothes out for me if you like, because you are mine," it was important that Deszeld continue to point out that small fact, because she'd claimed Hollandaise and now look what had happened.

The green continued walking.

"My room is very nice, and I have a very big bed. Since you belong to me, you may stay there or you may stay in your own room, whichever you like. I am very generous. Tell me, what would you dress me in?"  

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:33 pm
xpinchmonster

Aisha had to walk fast to keep up. Her hood blew back, dreaded hair shaking free. It dawned on her that she was practically chasing the dragon but didn't know where she was going.

"A dress? You're really tall so maybe a long dress? Do you have any in your closet?" Aisha was hardly a fashion maven. She would have to just look at things or let Des dress herself.

"Well I can sleep in my room.... Unless you wanna have a sleepover?" She highly doubted that the dragon did but she felt like even if it was one-sided she should try to make friends.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:11 pm
"I will come up with something," Deszeld grumped softly in response to the topic of the dress. She glanced over her shoulder at Aisha, tongue flickering before she faced forward again. There was not allowed to be any doubt in her mind as to why she purchased Aisha. It was not with the intent to make Hollandaise jealous. That would be silly.

And part true.

That thought made Deszeld growl under her breath.

"Yes, a sleepover. You may retrieve all of your things and meet me in my room."

iloveyouDIE

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:41 pm
Aisha did not like to have conversations that included growling of any kind. She asked briefly for Des' room, promised she'd be there, and hurried away.

"What.. Aisha.. what..." The zombie ghoul muttered to herself as she tossed her dance clothes into her backpack in the safety of her dorm. She threw pajamas and a change of clothes, as well as a few other essentials. "Worst.. idea..."

She continued to berate herself all the way back to Des' dorm, stopping only when she got to the end of the hall. Aisha steeled herself and knocked on the door.

pinchmonster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:04 pm
Deszeld returned to her room after securing a promise from Aisha that she would, indeed, make her way to the dragon's room.

As she waited, Deszeld dove into her small closet with animalistic fervor. She had never gone to a dance and hardly had need for nice clothes - in fact, she owned nothing that could even be considered fancy, in her mind at least. Des did have one gaudy green fluffy thing (which she did not think of as fancy), and finally she threw it on the bed.

With a growl.

"You are ugly and I hate you," she snarled at the dress, hissing at it from across the room. "And after this night I will rip you to shreds."  

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items