Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Very Important Business (Lock + Lutz)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:07 am
Lock visiting Lutz's room was not unusual, and Lock walking in unannounced was also not unusual. He at least had the politeness to knock before asserting his friendship and walking straight in.

"Lutz? Are you here?" he questioned as he opened the door. Lock had very important business to discuss.

kaiyumi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:25 pm
Lutz groaned at the knock at his door, rolling over in his bed and throwing the covers over his head. The boil hazily grumbled to himself about getting a lock to keep Lock (haha) out, though no matter how many times he told himself this during past occurrences, he had yet to actually go through with it.

Pulling the blanket down ever so slightly so that his dishelved hair and shadowed eyes were visible, Lutz stared at his friend dully for a moment before ducking back into the warmth and darkness of his bed.

"Nope."

chiickadee

Kaiyumi

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:26 pm
Lock raised an eyebrow.

He then took a chair in the room, and sat on it inches from the bed.

He could wait.

kaiyumi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:59 pm

"Don't you think you're being a little creepy?" Grumbling, the boil reluctantly poked his head out from under his sheets, his eyes narrowing with irritation. "Couldn't you, say, wait outside or something?"

chiickadee

Kaiyumi

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:04 pm
Lock stood up with a sigh and said, "Well I guess if you insist ..."

He then sat on Lutz.

kaiyumi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:49 pm
For a second, Lutz really had thought that Lock was leaving. He had even been in the midst of delving back into his warm, safe cocoon when suddenly let out a shocked "oomph" upon feeling an unwelcome weight on his chest.

Really, Lock? Growling, the marionette managed to choke out a few strained words.

"...You...little s**t..."

chiickadee

Kaiyumi

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:22 pm
"Come now, I think you know well enough that me being your room isn't creepy.." He summoned Voodoo, who for once complied and sat on Lutz's stomach as if to further emphasize his point.

Lock sighed, knowing that anything he did to sit on the boil wouldn't actually hurt him- what with the puppet body and all. "Now are you going to hear out my request, or not?"

kaiyumi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:31 pm
Ah yes, add to the weight on his chest, why don't you. Glaring at both the boil and his familiar, Lutz flopped his head back down onto his pillow before letting out a heavy sigh.

"Not like...you're giving me much of a choice," He grunted, "Though I'd appreciate if you got your bony butt off first before talking."

chiickadee

Kaiyumi

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:36 pm
"He-"

Lock immediately desummoned his familiar. She had her uses as dead weight, nothing more.

"If you insist," Lock responded, standing and looking at the bed abashedly. Lutz was admittedly somewhat cute being dejectedly sleepy. "The ... dance is coming up ..."

kaiyumi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:40 pm
Thank jack, he could breathe again. Forcing himself to sit up with a bit of effort, Lutz ran his fingers through his messy bedhead as he blinked slowly at Lock. Right. The dance.

He wasn't going where he thought he was going...was he?

"So it is. What about it?"

chiickadee

Kaiyumi

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:57 pm
"Erebus will undoubtedly go with his small kitsune accompaniment," Lock explained. "Which makes for the perfect opportunity to tease him."

He got down on his knees, elbows leaning against the bed so he could look into Lutz's face with fake emotion. "So will you attend the dance with me, my darkling~"

kaiyumi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:53 pm
Tease Erebus? Well, that definitely sounded like as good of a reason as any to drag his a** down to the dance. He had initially intended on skipping it, but how could he ever pass over such a fun offer? Despite his earlier grumpiness, the corner of Lutz' lips pulled upwards in a smile that promised trouble.

"You have got yourself a date," He laughed, reaching out to playfully muss Lock's hair, "I almost don't mind the fact that you disturbed my sleep now."

chiickadee

Kaiyumi

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces