This is a rant.. about my mother in law...
I shall start with how GROSS it is that my MiL saw the 2 slices of Pineapple left on the cutting board, looked at the one with the core she can't eat due to her lack of teeth, the same one that has OBVIOUS FRIGGEN BITE MARKS IN IT FROM ME EATING IT, and then she chops off the bit parts... and EATS THE BITTEN PARTS INSTEAD OF THE PART THAT IS NOW BITE FREE!!!
ARE
YOU
SERIOUS?!?!?!
I left you a nice core free chunk of pineapple RIGHT THERE where you could EASILY SEE AND GRAB AND EAT IT
but Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
"LET'S EAT THE BITTEN PARTS OF THE PINEAPPLE WITH THE CORE DESPITE HOW THE CORE IS HARDER THAN THE CARAMEL I SAID I COULDN'T EAT CAUSE I DON'T HAVE ANY TEETH!!!"
;kalsd;lkfasjd;sklf *rages*

Next we go on to the fact that you need to
QUIT
SMOKING
BESIDE
MY
THREE YEAR OLD!!!!
SERIOUSLY!!!
I LOVE that you're smoking outside and all, but I'm pretty damn certain you NOTICE the child FOLLOWING YOU OUTSIDE AND STANDING BESIDE YOU!!!
I don't tell you to smoke outside cause i'm concerned about the walls or carpet smelling, NO!! I TELL YOU TO GO OUTSIDE TO AVOID GIVING SECOND HAND SMOKE TO MY FRIGGEN CHILD!!!
SO if he is BESIDE YOU then HOLD THE FRICK OFF ON SMOKING THAT OH SO IMFRIGGENPORTANT SMOKE UNTIL HE GOES BACK INSIDE!!!
If you HAVE TO then GO OUTSIDE THE FENCE so he can't follow you there!!!
Now he's got a congested cough and if I find out it's because of your friggen cigs then I WILL NOT HESITATE TO SLAP THE CONGESTION OUT OF YOU!!!
I GOT RID OF MY FERRETS FOR THE HEALTH OF MY KIDS AND I AIN'T AFRAID TO GET RID OF FAMILY FOR THEM!!!

and I end this mini rant with.. PLEASE REMEMBER TO FLUSH THE DANG TOILET!!!
G
R
O
S
S
!!!

and done... sorry for the rant y'all..