Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Drip Drop (Crimson and Needle)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:36 pm
There was a trail. A semi connected line that lead from one point to another and it held two substances that were curious and exciting in their unknown origins. Blood and ink. While his poor familiar was more wishing his ward would simply go to class rather than investigate a trail some poor student have left behind, the reaper ultimately was the one in charge.

They were the one who would direct the pair's travels.

So off they went, following the trail of ink and blood. All the way from where they had found it in a hall, to a completly different part of the school.
Not even a week in, and Crimson was learning so much! Gates! Classes! Desks! Exams! Dating!

(So far, no one had been able to explain the concept of dating to him)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:14 pm
At some point that morning, when Needle dawned her long skirt, she had knocked over some of her tattooing ink, and in her rush to leave for the day, had not only stepped in it, but dragged her skirts through it. She had no idea that she was making a trail around school, simply because she was not the type to look down or back.

It was also for that reason that she had no idea she was being followed, and simply went about her day, getting hopelessly lost in a part of the school she didn't often frequent.

istoleyurvamps

Enoh Love
Crew

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:21 pm
Sniffing the air and following the line of dots and drips, Crimson was sure that whatever had left this all behind was a most interesting person. Surely, they could inform them of many interesting things. Like why people didn't do many rituals on the grounds. Did they not know how to? Was it against the rules? Why did pottery have flowers in it? How come the glow circles in the ceiling burned? Were they little stars trapped?

They had tried to free them but they might have killed them.

Smiling as they reached the source of the blood and ink, Crimson walked up tapping the ghoul on the shoulder. "Are you aware you are dripping? It is a waste of blood, to drip like that."

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:06 am
Needle turned towards the tap on her shoulder, surprised in part to find someone standing behind her. Surprised, yes, but thankfully not enough to swing her arms.

"Dripping?" The ghoul repeated, and then looked down, twisting to see behind her. Just as he said - she was, in fact, dripping! The trail of ink and blood was glowing brightly to her, shining against the backdrop of darkness that her mask granted her. "Oh my, so I am! I apologize, I imagine it is very rude of me." Unable to do much else, the ghoul gathered up her skirts and held them off the ground, just enough to show her ghostly and thoroughly tattooed feet.

"I will stop immediately!"

istoleyurvamps

Enoh Love
Crew

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out