Taste In Music

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nanie Chama

Distinct Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 7:00 am
I love music, Winter loves music, many people love music. So what are your favorite types of music, what do you like to listen to? Which groups do you listen to?

I'll go first. I like Rock, Pop, J-Rock, J-Pop and anime theme songs. I grew up listening to Country music, so I can tolerate it, some of it I like, some of it I hate. I hate Rap music.

I like Evanescense, Green Day, Staind, Metallica, 3 Doors Down, Nickleback, 3 Days Grace & My Chemical Romance I sorta like, and some more that I offhandedly can't think of.

Japanese wise I like Gackt, T. M. Revolution, Orange Range, The Pillows, Yuki Kajiura, See-Saw, Maaya Sakamoto, Dir en Grey, and a lot of others.

Links:
Keichi.net EX2 (It's an online anime music, j-rock, and j-pop radio)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 7:59 am

I love music and I listen to:
Black Metal,thrash Metal,Jrock,Jpop,Gothic Rock and other geners that I cannot really think of right now.
oh yeah I really dislike rap too.. well actually to be honest it is the NEW rap music I hate.

Bands(genres/bands/artist not in order):
Emperor
Cradle of Filth
Metallica
Evanescence
Gren Day
Dimmu Borgir
Malice Mizer
Gackt
Pantera
Rammstein
Snoop Dogg
Oomph!
Children of Bodom
Arch Enemy
Grave Worm
H.I.M
and I think i'll stop right there heehee.

Princess_Yenni

Nicoledemort
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:05 am
I grew up listening to oldies and Rock n' Roll and Country.

Rock n' Roll's by far my favorite though. I can't stand the majority of 'today's music' so I'm pretty ignorant on what's hip or whatnot.

As far as bands go... Here are my top ones..

Aerosmith (my absolute favorite band), AC/DC, Supertramp, Lynyrd Skynyrd, The Rolling Stones, Pink Floyd, Queen & The Doors.. I love a lot of bands so I'll stop there. smile

Metallica, 3 Doors Down & Staind are good. Nice choices. biggrin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:11 am
Hmmm where to start, I like so much music from a whole range of place. I like the old Stuff, Guns N' Roses, Motley Crue, ACDC but I like alot of the new stuff as well. I just enjoy good music in any form that I can relate to and don't feel compelled to stick to one certain place. I like what I want to, because I can. I used to like what others liked because I thought it was 'kewl' but then I thought no, I will do what I want. this is my cd collection. :O  

Winter Ice
Captain

Nanie Chama

Distinct Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:23 am
Wow Winter, you've got a lot of CDs! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:31 am
lol I can't help it they are good. I still really need Robbie Williams, Madonna, Ben Lee, The Living End and Shannon Noll at the moment to make my current collection properly complete. gonk But I see them in store and think, blah I don't want it now. I wish I wouldn't do that! scream domokun  

Winter Ice
Captain

Nanie Chama

Distinct Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:17 pm
Heh, I know that feeling, I go through it myself (mostly because I'm kinda poor). I'm getting a job this summer and can't wait, I'll actually have money to buy stuff!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:20 pm
Ok this might get long. I love mostly all types of music. Some Genre's I love and sometimes I like a song but not the genre.

My main loves are Metal Rock Brit-Pop Indie and Oldie's
(in no particluar order)
Nightwish
Dire Straits
Mark Knopfler
Kaiser Chiefs
Blur
Greenday
Bob Dylan
Within Temptation
Epica
Joni Mitchell
David Bowie
Aerosmith
Iron Maiden
The Doors
Supertramp
The Beatles
Jeff Buckley
Franz Ferdinand
Foo Fighters
Queen
System of a Down
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Simon and Garfunkle (spl?)
Meat Loaf
Iggy Pop
.... I'm sure I've forgotton some

I'm not adversed to a few other genre's I listen to a few dance type songs, I like Madonna. I cant stand RnB or Drum and Base, pop I tollerate

I also like female solo singers, that anrt pop or trashy main stream Vienna Teng is someone i recently descovered, Hayley Westenra has a lovely voice also.  

Merry Berry

Wizard World

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff