Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Malia_Maria

9,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:25 pm
I just made business cards for my Facebook Craft shop XP Now I feel a bit more official.. like I can just go "Oh! Ya want hand crafted bracelets? Here's mah card! BOOM!"
Now if I could just find some places to help get the sales started XP like a flea market or craft show x-x

and on a side note... why does everyone keep thinking i'm having twins?! Is an 8lb baby REALLY the size of 2 babies?! Well... may be bigger but I'll find out when he comes XP  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:25 pm
That's awesome about your business cards. Yay for being professional!

And EVERYONE thought I was having twins. I hated that comment and the "When are you due?" comments. Wanted to punch people in the face.  

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:32 pm
Malia_Maria
and on a side note... why does everyone keep thinking i'm having twins?! Is an 8lb baby REALLY the size of 2 babies?! Well... may be bigger but I'll find out when he comes XP

Well at least you're not pregnant with 11 babies like the woman in the below pic. XP

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:33 pm
Yea, it was cute at first, but I have to keep repeating "Nope, just one.. My first son was this big as well and he was just an 8lb 9oz baby... just one Big Boy in here" XP after a while it makes me wonder if I'm gonna have a surprise baby XP  

Malia_Maria

9,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:53 pm
Kor Saiyajinkami
Malia_Maria

Well at least you're not pregnant with 11 babies like the woman in the below pic. XP

User Image

That's a fact photo.

She had 8 babies. That's why they called her Octomom.

8 is also the record or the most surviving babies carried by one mother. There was one other couple who had octuplets but one of them died.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:24 pm
Mama Ame
Kor Saiyajinkami
Malia_Maria

User Image

That's a fact photo.

She had 8 babies. That's why they called her Octomom.

8 is also the record or the most surviving babies carried by one mother. There was one other couple who had octuplets but one of them died.

Fact photo? That's Octomom? I thought it was someone different who had 11 at once like the top part show.  

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items