Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands [IC]
[CHAL] I Smell Demon Blood! (Jr. x Calder)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
hibi-tea rolled 5 4-sided dice: 4, 3, 1, 4, 3 Total: 15 (5-20)

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:51 am
User Image
Jr. had been stalking around this pride's grounds for quite some time now. She had the scent of Demons in her nose, and she knew that there were familiar faces within this pride. The only trouble was how was she going to get inside and see the familiar faces from her past? She had tried talking to one of the people patrolling the pride, but she was run off by them talking about how she would have to win a challenge to enter, or else to get lost.

"I guess I'll just win the challenge and go inside," Jr. thought to herself aloud the only logical conclusion she could come up with. After all, she had nowhere else she could possibly go and if there were familiar faces within this pride, she'd rather enter it knowing she had some semblance of home then no semblance of it at all.

Although, she was slightly fretful. She didn't know what the consequences for not winning their supposed challenge was. They wouldn't try and make her a slave, would they? She heard they had slaves, which was not something she was unaccustomed to, but she didn't want to be one. That was for light pelts. Not pelts of her thick, vibrant crimson.

"I'll just have to make sure I win. Or make sure I die. One of the two," She muttered to herself as she neared the pride's border again. This time the lion stalking around the edge was not one that seemed hardened to battle. He seemed younger.

magnadearel

magnadearel rolled 5 4-sided dice: 2, 4, 4, 2, 2 Total: 14 (5-20)
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:55 am
hibi-tea
Sorry for the wait!

User Image

He'd become a reaver not long ago, and the pride still made him puff out his chest. The young adult male had been assigned to stand for challengers today. Calder guessed it would be an interesting change from viking just this once. He was pretty confident he could win. After all, he was awesome.

Calder perked up as a bright crimson lions came into sight. He sat up straight trying to impress her with all his manliness. The green male watched to see if she was really interested in a challenge. If not, then he had permission to see her off. He glanced at a couple of the more experienced reavers lying further back, but got no helpful hints from them. Now what?

magnadearel

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:13 am
magnadearel

Jr. stalked forward till she could see the lion before her better. He was clearly male, by his bushy looking mane, and he was covered from head to toe in green. She thought it was a pretty shade of green, which said quite a bit since she wasn't used to green lions. They weren't looked too kindly on back home, but nonetheless she found him pretty so she smiled as she approached.

"Are you the lion I'm supposed to beat up so I can get in?" Jr. asked, almost too cheerfully for someone as hardened by war and fighting as she was. But then again, fighting and war had always been games to her. They were her favorite past-times, and as long as she won or fought well she was at her happiest.

She plopped her rump down about fifteen feet away from the male, standing almost as tall as him and just as bulky. She was quite large for a lioness, and was well defined with muscle from her precious work as a defender of her pride. Her tail swished excitedly back and forth, almost as if she was a dog, and she stared eagerly at the green male waiting for a reply.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:23 am
hibi-tea

When it doubt, bluff! Calder let out half a roar to impress the female. He stood up as she approached. The male scoffed at her. "You can try!" There was no way he was going to loose to her! She'd have to come back another day. There was a bit of grudging respect from him for her confidence. Someday he'd be like that.

Now that she was closer, he was struck by her size. She was a big lioness! They truly did come in all sizes. He couldn't back down now or he'd loose face. None of the other reavers would come to his rescue. "On guard!" He cried and charged at her. He thought he had an advantage with her sitting. It would be a lesson he wouldn't forget quickly.

magnadearel

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:10 am
magnadearel

Jr.'s ears perked up at the males roar and she couldn't help but smile. Such a baby roar, she thought to herself. He must be a young one with something to prove, because all the males acted like that where she was from. They all had something to prove to themselves, to the women, to everyone and it all made them say and do really funny things. At least this will be entertaining.

"I don't try, little friend. I succeed," She responded with a friendly smile.

The pretty green male charged at Jr., but she remained where she sat until he was only a few feet from her. Swiftly, she lept into a defensive stance and brace her body, taking the impact of the young male's charge against her. IT rippled against her skin and muscle as they collided, and as he was abruptly stopped from the collision, she threw herself back into him using the force he exerted to try and knock him backwards off his feet.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:47 pm
hibi-tea

The young reaver was more than a little full of himself. "You think you succeed, but here I am judge and jury. I decide if you are really good enough." She reacted much faster to his attack than he'd thought such a large lioness could. And she countered his attack in a way he never would have suspected. Thus the advantage of size. Calder felt his teeth get rattled from the impact.

The only thing that saved him from her attack was the recoil from his sudden stop. He scrambled backwards to keep his feet under him instead of ending up on his back. Rattled a bit he threw his paws up trying for a double whammy on her head and neck.

magnadearel

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:25 pm
magnadearel

Jr. felt the brunt of Calder's attack to her face and neck and while it did skew her vision a bit, she didn't go down from the pain of it. Being from the old demon pride, she was used to physical pain. It was one of the things she had to endure as a defender of the pride borders, and with the general dealing of people in there. Very few were nice like she was. In many respects she was viewed as a funny off-kilter lioness since she was just not a mean person, but she did love to fight.

Shaking her head to try and shake Calder's blows off, she charged him again, this time remaining lower to the ground so she could successfully throw him backwards. At the very least she was enjoying herself, which would make anyone scratch their heads at her. She had a wide, determined grin on her face and didn't even seem particularly upset that Calder had just knocked her quite hard upside her head a few times.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:32 pm
hibi-tea
I'm so sorry for the wait!

His attack was successful, except it didn't have quite the effect he wanted. Calder tried not to frown as the lioness held her ground. She should have gone down or at least back off to throw off the effect. He was less than pleased when she came right at him again. A wide grin across her face and low to the ground.

Like the young and inexperienced idiot he was, he tried to meet her head on again. Who knew such a large female could get that blasted low to the ground?! He felt his purchase on the ground fade as she got under him and he went rolling down her back. The dirt puffed up as he landed. Though he scrambled to his feet and tried to swipe at her hindquarters, it was clear his reach wasn't far enough.

magnadearel

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:49 pm
magnadearel

Although Jr. has succeeded in toppling her opponent behind her, she did not take into consideration the ground she was currently sparring on. Much wetter earth than in her home lands and gave under her weight far more than she anticipated. As Jr. tried to stop her momentum, she slipped on a softer patch of earth that grew a healthy patch of moss and she found herself eating dirt, snorting out a bit of blood and dirt clumps as she lifted her face from the ground.

She groaned, the impact rivaling the one Calder had just delivered moments earlier to her head and her vision skewed again. She lifted herself off the ground, attempting to regain balance, but blows to her head made her a little slower as she felt the earth spin a tad.

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 9:56 pm
hibi-tea
Fin. I'm so sorry this took so long. Welcome to the pride.

Calder backed up a few paces to catch his breath. He really wanted to continue the fight, but something told him he'd end up on the loosing end if this continued on much longer. The green male glanced at the other reavers lounging nearby. Some were showing interest in the fight. That decided him to call it at an end. Calder lifted his head and strutted up to the female.

"Not bad for a female. Welcome to the vikings." He gestured with a dignified with a paw toward the pride.

magnadearel

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 8:10 am
magnadearel
Thanks <33

Jr. was admittedly very disappointed when the fight abruptly stopped. She was hoping to be able to see the outcome, whatever that was; but Jr. figured there was a very particular reason that the male had decided to stop when she finally noticed the audience the two had and their very interested attention. Males were so silly.

"It better not be bad," Jr. challenged with a smile, "Or I'd be one failed warrior."

Jr. looked to the other Reavers lounging nearby and into the pride, waving a crimson paw to them in greeting. She turned back to Calder, a small twinkle in her eye and purred at the green male before entering what was now her new home, "That was fun, little friend. We should do this again sometime."

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games