Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Russ the Gaurdian
Captain

Hilarious Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:11 pm
Thisw is a list of all of my oc's

Ah Nave. What can I say about her? SHe's desperate to live up to her parents reputation, but somethings can't be alone.
Name: Nave Vallen
Personality:Nave is a proud individual. She usual speaks with authrority even though she may not have any. Focused on the goal at hand she is willing to do even morally disturbing things to get the job done.
Bio: Nave's parents were hunters. When they retired they left her their armory. As time went on she became a well known hunter. Nave hunted creatures normally not found in this world. Vampires, wear wolfs, you name it she 's hunted it. As time went on she became feared by most creatures and some places he couldn't travel alone.
Pic

Name: Reo Yamagishi
Personality: Proud, childish (at times), Bold, Loves a challenge, strives to be the best at anything competetive.
Bio: Reo has been deaf ever since she was born. But she doesn't let this interfere with her wanting to have a normal life. She learned JSL and ASL (Jsign language,American sign language) when she was able. Barely having any friends not from lack of trying, but lack os being able to comunicate with them. She had one frio she comunicated with via note cards and text messsages. Upon being invited to attend a new school she had to say goodbye to her friend. Navad learned to read the lips of other people in an attempt to keep up with the conversation. This is a method that can be easily miss interpreted.
Pic:

Name: Pamerella
Personallity: A total sweet heart, She the most obediant slave

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:27 pm
User Image
Nave Vallen
17 + 3 + 5"7
Proud =Competetive = Secretive
Russ the Gaurdian
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

d o r m : (dorm number)

p e r s o n a l i t y :
=== ] Nave is usually a calm individual, but that could change the moment someone challenges her to a race, a first to three wins, anything in general. She is extremely competitive and doesn't take loosing well. Her motto is "If your doing something allot try to be the best at it. Otherwise you're just wasting your time." Nave may come off as rude and disrespectful, but that couldn't be farther from the truth. If she is aware that he is better than you at something, she will not hesitate to gloat and or brag. Nave is a closet otaku and tends to keep that part of herself a secret.

l i k e s + d i s l i k e s :
+Anime (preferably English dubbed)
+Video Games
+Sweet things
+Cute things
+Lolita/maid costumes
+Winning
+ Meeting new people
-Sour things
-Loosing
-Strict rules
-People looking through her stuff

b i o g r a p h y :
=== Nave grew up in Ithica, New York. They say that the rich go their to hide in america, but she couldn't tell the difference. . Since the meaning of "middle class" has changed over the years. Growing up was ok at best. Nave was an only child. Witch mean she got everything she wanted. Clothes, jewelry, anything she wanted. Due to her families wealth she had many friends, but all for the wrong reason. Many of her 'friends' tried to use her. Be it for her wealth or belongings he didn't care. She met some nice people she could call friends, but she had to say goodbye when the letter from Witherton arrived. Her mother was thrilled, but her father was disjointed. Her father wanted her to go into the family business. While her mother wanted her to attend Witherton before making her decision.

m i s c . :
=== +Nave dislikes Anna. Not for anything personal she has done, but for loosing to her at a recent tournament.
+Nave really likes cats

Russ the Gaurdian
Captain

Hilarious Gaian

The kingdom

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out