Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Twisted path (Riley/Jericho) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:27 pm
Should I just take your word for it? That you will not betray me, as others would do? Riley felt torn, trapped between the reality of the situation, and what she wanted from it. She wanted to believe him, but faith was a commodity she'd long since run out of.

Perhaps I shall make it easier for you. Even if you did think to betray me, it would not matter. Today is my final day here. I will take the choice out of your hands. She stood where she was, stared down at those hands, and sighed.

We were inseparable, once. Her voice was a muted, distant whisper. You do not remember this. But I do, now. Now that it is too late.

blade kuroda

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:02 pm
Jericho let out a deep sigh. His gaze fell to the floor for a few moments, before looking back up to meet hers.

"I'm sorry, Riley. I really am..."

He rubbed the back of his neck, then slowly began to walk on out. Before moving out of the door, he looked over his shoulder briefly.

Nio Love

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:06 pm
It was in his apology that she felt the full force of her loss, and her disappointment. She let it roll through her, and attempt to glean from it some small form of pleasure. She wanted nothing more than to burn the world to the ground; but all she felt now was the burn of a tie she'd never wanted severed.

She could not find pleasure in it, no matter how hard she tried.

As am I, Jericho. She had not turned to watch him walk away, but she knew that he'd paused before leaving. She felt something ripping, tearing, shredding within. She couldn't recall feeling that brand of pain before. As am I.

blade kuroda

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces