View Results

Some Badass Name

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:49 pm
As the title says, I am looking for a few new crew members to get my guild back up and running. It's all ready set up for work, so most work will be recruiting and maintaining. I can't pay now, since there is no revenue coming into the guild, but I can and will once there is.

The link is here, so go take a look and scope it out. PM me to be let into the guild if you're interested. I'm also looking for some feedback (constructive criticism) from people as well, so that's greatly appreciated.

The requirements are simple: be with your account for at least 2 years, be a semi-lit to literate role player, and be active on Gaia at least 3-5 days out of the week. Also, a reference or something like that would be a plus, but is not necessary.

Well, here goes nothing! Hope to hear from ya'll soon!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:07 pm
Moved to the appropriate subforum.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

Some Badass Name

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:11 pm
Thank you.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:20 pm
*silently opens door and tiptoes over to you so as not to make noise. Quickly looks around to make sure that nobody is looking before handing you an envelope. Throws a smoke bomb to the floor and climbs out the window while still concealed in the smoke. As you look at the envelope you hear "Viva la revolution!" being shouted in the distance. You open the envelope and find a note inside. It reads as follows...*

I probably would be interested in becoming a crew member. However, judging from what was described on the front page(haven't looked at any of the forums) I do not meet the requirements to join said guild. Specifically about being a literate role player. On my good days I can cough out about three paragraphs. However, on most days I come up with only one paragraph a post. Also, I have no way of showing being active the five days a week that is required. I spend most of my time lurking on Gaia looking for a topic to catch my interest and that I can post in. So, for these reasons, I do not feel qualified to be a crew member of your guild. Also, don't let Z read this. I don't wish for him to think I am a traitor to this guild for considering the position.

*as you finish reading the note you start to notice a burning smell. The note has caught fire! You quickly drop it and take several swift steps away from it, just in case. It seems as though the person that left the note wished for its contents to remain a secret from all but you*  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
"SOA" $hops and Other Advertising ¢

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items