Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[prp]Off the Beaten Tram (Keen and Brenley)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:30 pm
User Image

Keen was still unsure of her way around this new school, she had managed several times to end up in places that she really had no reason or right to be, but this had to be the strangest of all locals. A tram system, she had never been on one before, or at least not that she knew. Actually she had no idea how she had gotten to the school to begin with. She had been packed up and sent then she was here.

Strange.

But that was off topic, she was now at the tram system and looking around unsure of how to progress. The .. THING that was waiting at the door kept glaring at her waiting for her to get on, and it seemed that she was going to have little choice. It was either get onto the tram or be chased away.

Flickering a bit Keen moved to the door and peeked inside, her long hair seeming to ripple in a breeze that just was not there at the moment. Glancing around she hesitated before getting on. What could it hurt?

smerdle

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:11 am
Brenley had never been on a tram before either, nor had he ever been to an island, at least not on purpose. It was entirely possible that one of those strange spots in Wonderland had actually been an island underneath, but he had been too busy running and hiding to examine them very thoroughly. And then there was Parker Freeman's house of murder and mind control, which, while also island-based, had been the furthest thing from a voluntary trip imaginable. No, his goal here today wasn't to visit an island or even to ride a tram. He was taking a trip to The Breeding Isle to get rid of a minipet.

The presence of Despair—or Des for short—was a direct result of the reaper's uncomfortable kidnapping, a reminder that he wanted out of his life as soon as possible. The pygmy wish was just the sort of adorably squeaky thing that he suspected Piper would have loved, but he couldn't imagine giving such an ill-omened ball of fluff to her, no matter how cute. After reading about this place, it seemed like just the ticket. If the scam artists he'd heard so much about didn't steal Des outright, Bren was sure the animal would want to stay for other... recreational reasons.

He cleared his throat into his hand to hide his sudden flush, looking from Des's cage to the door as a ghost ghoul entered the car. Normally he would have kept his head down, but embarrassment loosened his tongue. She looked rather harmless, anyway.

"Hello," he said with a nod and a nervous smile. Positively chatty.

Steal

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:22 am
How in the world had she missed the blond already in the tram when she looked around? Nerves she guessed, she wasn't even sure if she should be on it or not. Were year 1's even permitted to go on these trips? It was too late to worry about that now.

Bowing her head politely to his greeting she moved a little closer to him, drifting a bit above the floor. She then noticed the little pet in the cage. So cute! She smiled and lifted her note pad, writing gracefully. Oh! It is so cute, what kind of pet is it? The blue thing seemed sweet.

She was so interested she barely noted when the strange door monster grumbled something about students and their messy pets. She blinked a little and shrugged looking at the boil again. I am Caoineadh, or Keen for short. Are you heading to the next stop? I have never been on this, so I am not sure where it will take us.

smerdle

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:28 am
Even though he tended toward brighter blues and golden jewelry, Bren had the remarkable ability to blend into walls, not through any magical means, but simply because he was so utterly unnoticeable. The introverted boil usually considered this skill as a gift, but in this instance, seeing the surprised expression on the ghost's face when she noticed him, it was kind of embarrassing. He looked back down at Despair, trying not to scowl.

"I believe they call them 'wishes,'" he replied. At least that's what some cursory research had told him. All he knew for sure was that the animal took up a much greater portion of the bed than something so small had any right to. Brenley looked up again, realizing that although he had read and replied without thought, the ghoul hadn't actually spoken to him. Much like how Ruth communicated, this Keen had written out her words. He was grateful she had a nickname. He didn't think he could pronounce her full one without hearing it first.

"I'm Brenley and I've never been on this tram before either. I heard it goes to the Breeding Isle? I'm hoping they take minipets there."

Steal

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:18 pm
Keen knelt down and peered at the 'wish' that was in the cage. She rose back to her feet again and looked at the boil giving a bit of a smile.

Brenley, that is a nice name. I am not sure about this breeding isle, I wonder if it is far away. A slight curious look crossed her face as she watched the scenes go past.

Oh, how are we going to see where we are going, do you see the heavy fog out there? Keen showed the note to the other and then pointed out the window. The fog had gotten so thick that it was hard to see anything out there. It seemed the closer they got to the island, the harder it was to see anything. This would be weird.

smerdle
I sure hope there are places on the island they can see each other.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:59 pm
"Thank you," Brenley said. "Um... yours is nice too." He wasn't accustomed to receiving compliments on his name of all things, but he had been socialized well enough to know that it was polite to give one back. Following Keen's gesture, he looked out of the indicated window, eyes narrowing slightly at the sight. How had all of that fog come up on them so quickly?

"I heard it was a fairly short ride. Maybe it's always this foggy?" Or maybe the island itself was generating it. That was an interesting thought. "We can get through it together." He had no idea what they would see of the island itself, but it didn't matter much to the boil. The more fog there was, the easier it would be to lose a minipet.

In its cage, Despair chirped softly. It might have wanted to look out the window too.

Steal
i'm sure there will be and if not it'll be funny XD

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items