Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Library Antics [Lusine & Sucre]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elda-Kun

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:02 pm
[[OOC: I generated a random challenge. Now Madness_insanity & I will find a creative way to RP it!]]

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:06 pm
Lusine was very lost. She knew her way to and from the monster dorm fairly well, but the rest of campus remained mostly unexplored and unknown. Today exploring was the last thing on her mind as she was in hot pursuit of Caelum, her minipet. The mischievous mini had escaped through her open door and darted down the hallway, out of sight. Unfamiliar with the layout of the academy, Lou had no idea where a rouge pet might hide, but she was determined to locate him, hopefully before someone or something else did. She had spent a substantial time scouring the monster dorm before moving on to the main building, but she couldn’t find a trace of Caelum anywhere.

Somehow though, she had managed to locate the library.

The library door had been left ajar, and Lusine speculated that Caelum might be located inside, as he liked to climb the shelves in her room and cause chaos. She pushed the door open with a long slow creeeeeeeek, and was greeted by a large sign with the library rules.

Library Rules
    1. Be quiet! This is the library not a lounge.
    2. No food, drinks, or minipets.
    3. There should be no climbing the bookshelves, flying, and no use of natural forms or Fear while you are in the library. Disobeying this rule could could cause damage to the library and/or disturb the book bats, resulting in a detention for you and all those involved.
    4. Sign books out at the desk and return them when they're due. Don't take books that haven't been signed out and don't steal the damn books!
    5. Predator Computer's are for research/school work only. Not Groanspring or games!
    6. To use the dangerous or restricted books, you must have permission from school staff. Otherwise don't touch them! Disobeying this rule can and will have serious consequences.

She read rule number two and gulped. She had to find Caelum, and fast - before he got her in some massive trouble!

Madness_insanity

Elda-Kun

Madness_insanity

Fashionable Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:24 am
Sucre, out of boredom and, perhaps, at the back of her mind she realized necessity, took to exploring. The goo-ghoul could traverse the monster droms well enough, at least to the point she could pretty much find her dorm without asking for help, but it had taken conscious effort on her part. Sucre didn't find much fun in effort put into boring work.

Today though, she had no plan, except to expand her head-map of the school. She grabbed a couple spookies for the road and set out with no destination in mind. Eventually a creaking ahead drew her attention and she caught a figure stepping through a door. Sucre followed with mild interest. Open doors were always good.

Sucre was always moving fast, it was like if she wanted to, she had too much energy, and if she didn't care, it just wasn't there. She was rather vigorous in her movements and pulled the door open with too much gusto, causing it let out an ear piercing sound. Sucre held still a moment, letting the sound finish it's echoing and die off, then shrugged it off and stopped near a ghoul and apparently the library rules. Sucre glanced at them, and zoomed in on the second one.

In one set of fast motions she plucked a spookie from the bag, shoved it into her gooey mouth, where one could actually see it being chewed up through her goo, and stuffed the bag into her leather jacket.

She gave the ghoul a sheepish grin, "well these are lame rules." Sucre couldn't say she had much interest in libraries.

Elda-Kun

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:23 am
Lou was startled by the appearance of the other ghoul. She looked vaguely familiar, but she wasn't sure from where. The carnival maybe? Lou couldn't be certain, but she fluttered her wings nervously. The goo ghoul seemed very, bubbly, but Lou unused to having such company.

"I'm sorry." she stuttered, tripping over her slightly anxious words. "I mean, hello. I mean, I have to go. I lost my Caelum and I need to find him." She sighed heavily, realizing nothing she’d said had made any sense at all, and had been a tad loud. She glanced around uneasily, you were supposed to be quiet in libraries, it said so on the rules. She deliberately tried to slow down her speech.

“I lost my Tanuki pet, actually he escaped, but it’s the same thing.” She said, speaking softly. “I think he’s somewhere here in the library, and I need to find him before he gets into trouble, or worse.” She looked sadly at the floor. Caelum was a handful, but he was her best friend, she desperately wanted to find him before someone or something else did.

“So I’m very sorry, but I need to be going.” She sighed again, the library was a big, scary place, and she didn't relish the thought of searching it alone.

Madness_insanity

Elda-Kun

Madness_insanity

Fashionable Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:35 pm
Sucre listened intently, her gooey eyebrows raising higher as the other ghoul spoke. Sucre thought there might be something wrong with her, she seemed uneasy. Her words were jumbled and Sucre got confused trying to unravel what the the ghoul was actually saying. She could hardly find a moment to get a word in so she just watched her and waited. Finally she explained herself properly.

"Ahh don't worry, I'll help you, I don't have anything better to do!" Sucre shrugged then smiled wide again. She didn't wait for an answer, "Where should be start? I've never been in here before...." She glanced around the library, which seemed to be endless. There were a lot of corridors and shelves ending in darkness. This could end up being an exciting excursion.

Elda-Kun

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:05 am
Lou frowned briefly, she felt awkward accepting help, but two pairs of eyes and an extra set of hands would be good for finding and retrieving Caelum as quickly as possible. Preferably before he got her expelled for breaking rules.

“Um, actually, I’ve never been here before either.” She confessed, looking around cautiously. The library seemed endless, row after row of high shelves, with all sorts of nooks and hallways a troublemaking pet could hide in. She sighed, it seemed this might be a hopeless task.

“I guess we should just pick a direction?” She said, not being able to come up with anything better, and pointed randomly down one rows of books.

Madness_insanity

Elda-Kun

Madness_insanity

Fashionable Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:38 am
Sucre nodded and started off in the direction the other ghoul pointed! She had a quick gait and never thought to check if her companion was keeping up. She swung her arms back and forth, narrowly missing and stray books poking out of the shelves.

"So what does this Caelum look like?" Sucre honestly knew nothing about minipets other than you probably shouldn't eat them even if they look really tasty. She had a couple she had won at the carnival but it was a miracle they were even alive. They all looked tasty!

Distantly, Sucre heard some sort of noise, but it was hard to focus on. She hardly seemed interested and instead waited for the other ghoul. She did notice the quiet that seemed to settle around them, and she had yet to see another student.

Elda-Kun
Maybe we could stumble upon the vacuum that poor Caelum is trying to get away from?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:34 pm
Lou hurried to keep up with the gooey ghoul, all the while scanning the shelves for her missing pet. Her new partner seemed enthusiastic about the search, at least, which gave Lou hope that Caelum would be safely recovered, she failed to notice just how empty the library was around them. When asked, she had to ponder a moment about the best way to describe her wayward mini.

“Well, he’s small.” She said slowly, picturing him in her head. “He looks sorta like a dog or raccoon, and he’s green, with a striped tail and a leaf hat.” She paused and listened intently, she could hear some sort of noise in the distance, but she had no idea what it could be, it didn’t sound a thing like Caelum, it almost sounded . . . mechanical, maybe? She shook herself and focused again on the surrounding bookshelves.

“He likes to climb shelves and things, and knock my books over.” She said absently. “Which is why I thought he might have come into the library.” The noise was getting closer now, louder. Her brow furrowed, she had no idea was would make that kind of sound, but she continued to follow the other ghoul in the direction of it.

Madness_insanity
Yup! You read my mind. OK if Scure spots him? c:

Elda-Kun

Madness_insanity

Fashionable Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:51 pm
Sucre hadn't actually caught then of Lou's explanation as they got nearer to the sound, which was now rushing horribly in Sucre's ears. She pulled the hood of her leather jacket over them in an attempt to block out the continuous whooshing sound.

Why was something so loud even in the library? That had to be unusual. So maybe it was linked to the missing mini? Sucre appreciated her logic and followed the noise, which was not difficult to do. As the ghouls moved closer rattling sounds joined the other. It seemed whole shelves were shaking.

Turning the corner Sucre saw what she could only describe as a monster eating giant vacuum. It was sucking up whole books along with pieces of shelves and whatever else was laying about. It's sucking power almost made it seem like they were in a tornado. After a moment Sucre had to grab onto a bookcase just to keep form sliding.

She did notice another noise, almost drowned out by the overpowering vacuum and it's windstorm. Light clicks against wood. The source, small claws. Sucre figured it was Lou's mini, it had a leaf hat that was amazingly. by fear? still on it's tiny head. Sucre risked letting one hand go to point at him, turning to look at her companion. She didn't think Lou would be able to hear anything she said.

Elda-Kun

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:11 pm
Lou had followed the other ghoul straight into the path of biggest, ugliest vacuum cleaner she had ever seen! The beast was moving on its own, and sucking up everything in its path. Funnily enough, it seemed to be causing more destruction than it was cleaning.

As Lou clung to the bookshelf next to her new friend, her wings whipped furiously in the vortex caused by the vacuum. She was desperately trying to keep her hair out of her eyes and still hang on when she saw the other ghoul point at something near to the vacuum's mouth. It was Caelum! How has she spotted him?

Without thinking, Lou let go to the bookshelf and rushed to scoop the panting mini up in her arms. She struggled to get away from the powerful vacuum, terrified of becoming it's next victim!

Madness_insanity

Elda-Kun

Madness_insanity

Fashionable Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:44 pm
Sucre surprised shout was swallowed by the vacuum's constant whirling. She quickly tightened her grip onto the wood with one hand and let go with the other, stretching it out in an attempt to grab Lou. The vortex was quick and she missed her new friend. At least Lou seemed to have found her mini.

Sucre's goo was slowly being pulled toward the vacuum, her goeey hair trickling toward it's mouth. Sucre needed a rope or something. She frantically scanned the remaining objects, anything small had already been devoured by the rampant vacuum.

A wood edging was hanging off the bookcase she was gripping, flopping in the vacuum's suction. Sucre worked it off and held it out for Lou, planting her feet firmly around the bookcase. Sucre really hoped this bookcase held.

Elda-Kun

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:45 pm
Clutching Caelum tight to her chest, Lusine reached for the edging the gooey ghoul offered. The powerful suction from the vacuum pulled at her wings and whipped up a fierce mess of papers, sleep powder, and assorted junk. Her fingers slipped off the end of the thin wood.

She closed her eyes and reached again blindly, this her hand closed firmly around the end of the wood and she pulled herself toward Sucre with all her might. As she escaped the vacuum's vortex she fell and landed on top of the other ghoul, and the rampaging vacuum zoomed past.

Lou let out a breath she didn't realize she'd been holding and then started to giggle from sheer shock. "That was entirely too close!" She said breathlessly as she tried to untangle herself from her friend, Caelum struggling in her arms.

Madness_insanity
((Sooooooo sorry for the late reply! I had to go out of town.))

Elda-Kun

Madness_insanity

Fashionable Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:32 pm
Sucre's clothes, thankfully, kept most of the debris and Lou from lodging into her goo, though it was scattered about the floor where the vacuum and managed to pull it from her. Her ears were ringing from the lack of sound now as she helped struggle free of Lou. "Glad you got him." she said, huffing as she worked a book out of her shoulder.

Her hand quickly flew to her pocket, where she had stashed her cookies earlier. The bag crinkled a bit when her hand patted it. Good, she needed some sweets when they got out of here. "So, are you okay? That was kinda exciting huh? I think I'm done with this library for now, I wonder if we should report the vacuum to somebody?" Sucre finished fixing her appearance and stood up, smoothing down her gooey hair as she spoke.

Elda-Kun
It's okay, I was dealing with some RL problems anywyas d:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:26 pm
"I'm ok!" she squeaked, wing aflutter.

Righting herself and still clinging to her mini, who had given up his struggle to escape and was sulking at having been caught running rampant, Lou stood and gazed around at the mess the vacuum had left in it's wake.

"I suppose we should find the librarian and tell them about the vacuum." She heard the motor on the beast rev from the next row, getting suspiciously loud again. "Or maybe we should just get out of here before that thing comes back!" she exclaimed, gesturing down the vacated aisle and away from the noise and mess.

"Come on!" Lou took off down the row, frantically trying to find her way back to the library entrance.

Madness_insanity
heart

Elda-Kun

Madness_insanity

Fashionable Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:32 pm
Sucre bolted after the moth girl. She didn't really want to tell anyone anyways. What if she got blamed for the mess?

Her energy peaked again, and she caught up to Lusine, running in sync with her. "I...think...it...is.....back.....this.....way...." she panted out, making a sharp right and jumping over debris and demolished bookshelves. Surely someone would have to clean this up. She wondered if a mini-pet eating vacuum was a common sight Maybe they had a clean-up crew specifically for it.

The next isle opened into the the larger library entrance, and the tall double doors stood like a beacon at the end. Sucre forced herself forward, pulling the door open and beckoning Lusine to run through. As soon and she was through, Sucre was ready to follow and secure the door behind the two of them.

Elda-Kun
Weeeee!

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces