Moose: There wasn’t much of a reason for Kifunguo to stick around a mortal pride for as long as he did. Later when asked he might respond that he had gone so many decades without contact from them that he was soaking up as much as he could before disappearing. There was no rhyme or reason as to why he was lounging near the border, looking out at the ocean. It just felt calm to be there, in that place of violent order.
I wonder if the Reaver will find me again? It had been a few days since the encounter with the lioness, but he thought she might revisit him. It happened often with mortals when he stayed in the same area, and he didn’t expect her to be any different. It might even be refreshing. She had been direct and to the point, without all the flattery that most came to him with. Kifunguo wished more could have been like her.

nessiaing: Anika was actually out looking for the God. She wasn't even sure he was in the lands anymore, but she hoped that she would be able to find him.

She had been thinking she had last seen him about what he could do for her. Not that he had to do anything for her, but she was hopeful. After thinking of Umeko in their last conversation and do to the utter lack of elligable males in the pride Anika had decided she wanted her offspring to be sired by a God. Nothing short of a God wouldl do.

With this in mind she made her way to the edge of the pride knowing full well the god wouldn't be found in the middle of the lands.

Moose: Kifunguo was made aware of the approaching prescence of a mortal just when he felt his eyes began to close for a nap. He perked, however, turning his head away from the ocean towards the sound. A small male or a female, the God pondered. From this position he couldn't see with his abilitites, and that put him on edge. So without standing he called out in a loud voice, "Who approaches?" If it turned out to be a friendly soul then he would have no worries, but should it be one looking to pick a fight....

nessiaing: Anika paused when she heard the God called out. She questioned herself for a moment, she hadn't meant to sneak up on him. "It is Anika" she replied before again moving towards the god.

She saw him on the rocky edges looking out towards the water. Anika smiled she liked being around the water too, it was strong and powerful yet strangely calming.

"I do hope I am not bothering you." she wasn't trying to butter him up instead she was just showing him the appropriate respect she thought that he deserved.

Moose: Taking a deep breath, he exhaled it with an accepting nod. "Good, I was concerned I would have to talk to another." Not that he was opposed to it, but he really hadn't been looking forward to it, either. Kifunguo stretched his paws out infront of him, flexing jagged claws into the air before pulling them tight to his body. "If you were bothering me, Anika, you would know it. You are welcome in my presence." The God did not smile, nor did he show favor, but rather a lack of general dislike. She was a tougher mortal than what he was used to dealing with, and it made for a refreshing change. "Are you on duty again today?"

nessiaing: Anika nodded, in her books that was a satisfactory response. She didn't want the God to love her by any stretch of the imagination, but for what she wanted being welcome in his presence was definitely going to be neccessary.

"No I am off today." usually Anika didn't like her days off but today she had a purpose still so she was content. "I actually came out here looking for you. I have something to ask of you." she was silent for a moment there wasn't really a good way to ask someone to sire your litter so she decided to just go for it and hope he would appreciate her direct nature.

"I would like for you to sire a litter of cubs for me." she told him. There was no passion in her voice or longing it was all matter of fact for Anika.

Moose: One eyebrow rose in question. Why would this Reaver come to see him during her time off? From what he understood that was something to be savored, not squandered on useless conversation. Surely she had a family to return to, a mate perhaps, or friends, at the very least.
Though her words said otherwise.
With the other eyebrow now raised he turned to give her a wary frown. “You’re more bold than I took you for, Anika.” After a moment’s pause he continued, deciding to play along with this change in tone. “And why would I choose to agree to this plan of yours? That is, why do you wish to have cubs from a God?”

nessiaing: "I want my cubs to be better then the rest. To have God blood coursing through their veins. They will be stronger and tougher. From what I understand they will also be blessed with some version of sight." She listed off her reasons without batting an eye.

Anika had strived her whole life to be better than others, and she wouldn't want anything less when it came to her cubs. Her cubs would be better than average.

She looked up at the God trying to gauge if he was interested in what she was laying out.

Moose: “You’re under false assumptions if you think that God blood will make your cubs better than another lionesses.” Shifting from seat he moved to sit up from his lounging position. “They would have visions, which may in fact cripple more than you know. With every gain there will be a set back; in many ways it would be a riskier challenge than if you found a mortal to sire this litter of yours.”
She was determined to have him, then, but without prior knowledge of what it truly meant to be God spawn. In truth he had only met three in his life that had been sired from a mortal and a God. While they had adjusted, it hadn’t been easy in the beginning.
“Tomorrow. If I am here tomorrow then I have accepted your proposal. If I am not…well, you’ll have your answer either way.”

nessiaing: Anika nodded it was nice for him to be concerned but the mortal males in this pride weren't worthy to sire her cubs. Plus she knew Umeko who had been sired by a god, and although in Anika's opinion she wasn't living up to her full potential she was a well adjusted lioness.

"I can accept that" Anika told him. She had been thinking about this for a few days the least she could do was give him a day to think about it.

"I hope to see you tomorrow" she told him before she turned and headed back into the pride. She wasn't into chatting any more than was necessary.