Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Two wights don- no, that's not right [Olivia x Shayne]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:52 am
It would have usually began with Olivia somewhere sitting, enjoying the day and watching the student body go on their frightful way while the went between classes and social activities. But for once, the ghoul was on the move. Or at least had been for a better part of the afternoon, running a few errands that needed to be attended to.

For one, she had needed to to purchase a few more display cases and colorful boxes for the odd assortments she had collected in the last few months. They had seriously piled up without her notice and created such a clutter! But her very specific trip to the maul had turned to her usual distractions, a few hours later than intended, all because of window shopping. They had been so engrossing! And the wight had ended up with a few more purchases than she had intended (along with some much needed parchment).

And this was where Olivia was now, heading back towards the Undead dormitories with her arms filled with bags, a peppy smile on her face and a small entourage of blue grumpkins scampering about under toe.

Sheyenne Thunderstorm
I am sorry, I am terrible with starts >> But, I hope this works

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Walking down the dusty path with a line of tombstones leading up to the undead dormitories, Shayne was looking everywhere, but where he was going. "I wonder what kind of students be living here." He told himself as the undead boil turned around and began walking backwards now. "I also wonder if they would be friendly as well?" He added as his Whisteria Plossom was riding on top of his hat.

"Squeak! Squeak!" The flower rodent cried out as she was trying make the boil looked where he was walking. "This place feels so..." Shayene told himself right before bumping into an undead ghoul with a load of bags.

chirigami
I'm so sorry it took so long, *blows* I had a cold, replacing the floor and boards in my room, and working.

edit: I know it's a long time, but I would like to put the Shayne's minipet in this post.... Sorry... ^-^;

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Bashful Wolf

8,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:23 pm
The inclusion of voices and minipet chatter didn't distinguish themselves from the ambiance of her walk back to the dorms. So, Olivia really didn't notice the boil until he collided with her, we'll not so severe really but the ghoul did teeter dramatically forward and almost lost her footing.

"Oh!" Was her surprise as her arms flailed lightly to keep her balance. She didn't fall herself, just an unexpected giant stumble forward but her bags didn't fair as well. One dropped immediately to her side and the other flew a feet feet forward. The grumpkins scattered about in a frenzy, noisely making circles around the pair. A few went to the bag, some to Olivia's feet and a few more to stare up with beady eyes up at Shayne.

Olivia herself turned to face who had bumped into her - whom, to add would have a light patch of frost where he had made physical contact with the female wight. She said not a word but just stares at him with a confused look and bright glowing blue eyes.

Sheyenne Thunderstorm
no worries! You mentioned you were sick OuO. Have a phone tag

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:44 pm
"I'm so sorry." The boil told the undead ghoul as he turned around. However, when he saw who he had bumped into; an unexpected surprised expression come crossed his face. He just stood there like a deer in headlights staring back at her as a rosy colored began to glow crossed his cheeks. He couldn't even stopped himself from staring into those bright glowing blue eyes; which made him blush harder.

"Huh, H-Hey" The boil finally said to Undead Ghouls as he looked away from her. However, his Wisteria Plossom shook her head in disappointed as she let out a soft sigh. “I-I-I could help you pick up your bags. I-I-It was my fault that you dropped them in the first place.” He added as he bent down to pick them up for her. However, he stopped as he saw all the grumpkins at her feet. Wow, they are so cute; he thought to himself as he reached out and petted one. "A-A-All of these grumpkins belong to you?" He asked as he looked back up at the ghoul as he began to blush again.

chirigami
Two thing I going warm you about Shayne. Lol He super sh and bashful and for some odd unknown reason, he will called people his master. Also he would do about anything you asked him to do which the lackey part of him lol

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Bashful Wolf

8,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:05 am
She was silent still as she continued to keep her eyes upon him, ever so slightly cocking her head to the side as he apologized. And his cheeks were getting redder and redder, something Olivia had seen often even but in this case she couldn't be sure why; there were apparently so many reasons.

It wasn't until he mentioned the bags that she finally pulled her gaze away from him, whipping her head to locate what had fallen. "Oh," one was way over there, "it's alright. Things happen. I just hope nothing broke." The ghoul went on in her soft tone. One of the bags was easy enough to retrieve, so Olivia made for it first and knelt down to check on the contents. (His offer seemed to have been missed).

"I have a few more in my room," she explained, not looking up, "but the blue ones like to follow me around sometimes." The one treated to a nice pet on the head responded in kind with a happy little chirp while another close by made a demanding noise, wanting the same favor. The ones near Olivia simply posed their heads and watch. One of the ones by the bag... began nibbling on the bag.

"Are you new?" Olivia asked, pulling out one of her display cases. "I haven't seen you around." Which really couldn't say for much, she might watch everyone like everyday but it didn't mean she knew the whole student body.

sheyenne thunderstorm
hahahaha... if only Olivia were the type to take advantage of that *steeples fingers*

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:11 pm
After picking a few more bags up for the undead ghoul, Shayne looked at her as his cheeks were still flush as a beat. “Y-Yeah, I'm a new student.” He stuttered to her as he reached out and petted the other grumpkin's head. After a few seconds, he smiled softly as he loves playing with minipets want to learn more about them. However, he doesn't know a thing about those little Halloween pets. After all, he just had gotten his first minipet a few days ago. “A-Are you also a new student?” He finely asked the Undead Ghoul as he was curious to know. After all, she was the first person that he bumped into to and she's cute to boot.

The undead boilboil's Plossom was sitting on his hat and listening to them the two undead beings talking and carrying on. Also, she felt like the little playful Grumpkins would jump all over her. However, she wasn't in the mood to fight off playful minipets today even if they were way smaller than her.

chirigami
O.O Huh... I hope you not plotting something....
Also, I'm sorry that I haven't post in a few days.... My grandpa die a few days ago... But on a brighter note, I believe his in a better place.

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Bashful Wolf

8,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:42 am
The redness of his cheeks hadn't subsided, Olivia noticed and thus hadn't really moved to grab at more of her bags for the sake of staring at his face to ponder out the reason why. Besides, he was doing a very good job with picking up her things for her, which seems awfully nice and all. Olivia smiled at him even as she shook her head to his inquiry, "no, I am not." The ghoul informed him as she finally pulled herself back up. She ventured a few steps closer towards him and retrieved one of the bags not too far from where he was collecting another.

"I am a...." Olivia paused, her eyes went skyward and she tried to recall the term, "I don't remember the word. Second year." There was one for it, but she couldn't always remember them all. Something to do with doors? Either way. "Are you liking it here? Its very neat, yes?" And her eyes lit up once again.

The grumpkins skittered about, those getting Shayne's affections were rather pleased and soon followed after him. A few other joined them, but mostly to follow after their owner. One of them finally noticed the thing on the boil's head and made a little yip at the plossom.

sheyenne thunderstorm
hahaha, no xD
;A;! I'm so sorry to hear about your loss *snugs!*

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:55 am
The plossom pulled one of her bottom eyelid down and stock her tongue out at the grumpkin to tease it. She was a mischievous little one that sometimes caused trouble with other minipets. At times, the Plossom would get into fights with other minipets.

“Y-Yeah, It seems pretty nice and neat here.” Shayne replied back to the undead ghoul. He couldn’t stop himself from stuttered and blushing at her. However, it isn’t only her that made him like this. He was always like this with every ghoul that he came across, especial cute and lovely ones. “M-May I asked for your name?” He asked her as a shy smile came a crossed his face.
chirigami
I'm sorry that I hasn't posted for a while. I believed that the class Role-play that I entered going be more busy than this.

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Bashful Wolf

8,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:38 pm
The majority of her bags seemed to have been collected, and were now in hand. Save for the few that the other undead had decided to retrieve for her. Olivia's gaze blatantly darted in their direction even as she went on to agree with his assessment of the school. "It is," she chirped. "And you learn so many neat things." Even nodded, while still staring down at the other bags.

When he asked her name, Olivia's head finally picked up to look at him direction. "Oh, I'm sorry. I'm Olivia. And you are?"

sheyenne thunderstorm
sorry, distractions and work

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:17 pm
A soft smile come across Shanye's smile as Olivia told him hers name. "T-That's a l-lovely name, M-Mistress Olivia." He gave the undead ghoul a complimented on her name. "Y-You may call me, Shayne." he replied back as he held out one of his hands for her to shake it. "it's a pleasure to meet you." He added with a bashful smile.

chirigami
I'm sorry it's short lol It probably pick up. If we keep going...

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Bashful Wolf

8,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:06 pm
A little twinkle of a gleam crossed Olivia's gaze and her smile quirked just a bit at how he addressed her. "No one has ever called me Mistress before." Usually she heard her sisters refer to their employers by such titles, like it was reserved for other creeple and not Undead. It was kind of neat.

"Thank you," she chirped, extended a free coll feeling hand to his to complete the ritual of hand shaking. "I like your's as well." It was very cute.

And then silence. And staring as she collected her hand back. He small flock of grumpkins had turned to playing with one another, wrestling in the dirt. Olivia blinked for a moment and then looked down, noticing the bags of her's that he still held. "I can take those back..."

Sheyenne Thunderstorm
I can still keep going ~

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:09 am
It might be really odd for Shayne dressing another undead creeple by mistress. However, he couldn't even help himself from dressing any ghouls by Mistress, Lady, or anything of that nature and it's the same way with boils as well. "W-Well, there is a-always a first time for a-anything." The under boil replied with a shy smile on his face. However, a really bashful and surprised expression washed over his face as the Ghoul told him that she liked his name as well to a point; Shayne frozen in place. After a while, Shayne finally unfrozen and gave the cute undead ghoul her bags. "S-Sure, here you go." He replied in a bashful tone of voice.

chirigami
Sorry, I'm just waiting for a day off and I think we both atclose at 800 words limit ^_^

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Bashful Wolf

8,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:58 pm
Olivia rather liked that saying, her parents probably wished they had never said it around her with how it inadvertently applied to how to lived her unlife. For a moment she thought of it wistfully before focusing again to the present as the undead boil held her bags back to her.

"Oh, thank you." She chirped, taking on the last of her retrieved shopping bags from him into her already loaded hands.

Usually this would have been a small pause of silence as she would simply stare, stand there or even just leave without a word (according to past experiences) but perhaps school was finally rubbing off on her with engaging in conversation. Or something. Well, this was a new possible friend anyways. "Were you heading out or in?" She asked, tilting her head slightly.

sheyenne thunderstorm

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:22 pm
"I-I'm heading t-to the Library t-to look up stuff about P-Plossoms." Shayne told the undead ghoul. "I-I'm having a little P-problem with this l-little t-troublemaker." he added as the undead boil was pointing at the Wisteria Plossom that was still sitting on top of his cap. The little Wisteria Plossom was teasing one of the Grumpkins that was looking up at her. "T-This l-little one is why t-too mischievous and always t-trying to e-establish her dominance over m-my other minipets.' Shayne told the undead ghoul with a loud sigh.

chirigami
Sorry about the long with. Stuff happened, my muse has been lose, and the cold. However, I got my muse back and I about 80% better XD

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Bashful Wolf

8,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items