nessiaing
Lorcan was on a mission today. He was going to find Sunny and help her scavange. He wanted her to feel better because the last time he had seen her she had seemd so defeated with her scavanging. If nothing else he hoped that his company would brighten her day.

He wasn't sure why he was drawn to the grey-purple wild dog, but he knew that he wanted to get to know her better. Eventually he would get to telling her his story too, but he didn't think it was very happy so he didn't want to start there. For now everything was going to be happy.

seaki
Sunny was cheerful today. She still didn't have the best of luck with her search, but she had high hopes for today. She had found some small shiny rocks that would look nice in a piece of jewelry. Perhaps when the next band of travelers came through, they could be traded.

She gave a small yawn and continued her search, searching for anything that could be of value. Perhaps she could find something great today! But only time could tell, really.

nessiaing
Come around a mound of rocks Lorcan spotted the female he had been searching for. He laughed at himself, it had taken him quite a bit of time, he really was a terrible scavanger.

"Hey!" he called to as he quickened his pace to a trott so that he could catch up with her.

"Hey ya Sunny" he said when he made it up to her side, he was guessing she was already out scavanging. He wasn't sure what type of thing she would be looking for but today he was at her service.

seaki
The silver and purple dog looked up when Lorcan approached her. She gave him a bright, cheerful smile. "Morning!" She greeted, bouncing on her toes a bit. "What bring you our here?" He wasn't a scavenger, and though she hadn't gone out quite so far today, it was odd to see some of the other ranks searching.

"Have you come to join me?" she near teased, but she was quite glad he had come around to keep her company, if that was indeed what he was doing.

nessiaing
"I have indeed come to join you. I spent my morning looking for you. I must admit it took me an embarrassingly long time to find you. None the less I am here now. What are we looking for today?"

He had already started looking around the area, but he wasn't sure what scavangers might spend their time looking for. He was hoping that he would find something awesome for her, but he wasn't holding his breath.

seaki
Sunny gave a small giggle. "That's alright. I blend in a little!" she glanced back to the earth. "Well, I was looking to find shiny things, but useful plants or food always works too," she told him. She loved shiny things - like a magpie, she would whisk it away as soon as she found it.

"Have you done any scavenging before?" she asked, with a smile. It wasn't terribly hard, but maybe she had a knack for it - she didn't know. Still, it could be quite fun, or quite frustrating.

nessiaing
"To be honest no I have never scavanged really." Lorcan had sucked living out side of a pack, he was barely able to fend for himself, not truly able to hunt or scavange for food on his own. He had been overjoyed when he had found this pack and had been accepted with open arms.

"But I think I can learn, maybe?" was it really a skill that could be learned? He began to scarn the ground the best he could, he really wanted to impress Sunny and find something amazing, but he supposed her trained eyes would pick up something quicker then his would.

"What about bones, are bones any good." Lorcan had heard of others using bones for jewlery and other things, really all he found them useful for was a good chew, but to each there own.

seaki
"Bones can be used for jewelry, or teething for young pups, or something for boredom really," She agreed. They were useful. Anything could have a use though, really. "You might be able to learn. You can find a lot if you look, but the other day I wasn't optimistic enough I guess!"

Not everyone found the same uses in things. She might find feathers useful, but another dog might not. She thought they made nice pieces of jewelry, or even if they lined the sleeping area - they could be quite soft if you found the right ones. "Everyone has their own things they collect a lot of I guess."

nessiaing
Lorcan was deep in throught now, he felt that he had to find something so that he could be impressive to the wild dog. He hadn't placed a name on his feelings for the female, but he knew that they were growing.

Pawing at the ground Lorcan was doing his best, he had seen a few pebbles but they weren't shiny, and there certainly was no bones. He kept committed though he was going to find something, all the while he was making small talk with the female, after all he was here first and foremost for company.

At last something caught Lorcan's eye it was brightly colored, but not shiny he moved towards it quickly hoping that Sunny hadn't already spotted it and deemed it unworthy of collecting.

He bent his head and gingerly picked up a bright pink feather. It was a little dirty but he hoped that they would be able to clean it up a little.

"Here this is for you." he mummbled as he gingerly tucked the feather behind her ear. The white wild dog was very proud of himself! He had accomplished his goal.

seaki
Sunny was looking in the opposite direction, scenting the air for anything of interest when Lorcan brought her something - a feather! Quite a gorgeous one as well. She gave a giggly little yip when he tucked it behind her ear. "Oh thank you, it's beautiful!" She beamed up at him. She pressed forward, nuzzling him a bit, being careful of the feather now tucked in her fur.

Her heart swelled with a great affection for Lorcan, a large grin on her face. Oh, it was the best day! She was quite dazzled by him and the gift - no one had ever really given her anything after all! It was quite nice, and unexpected. She wondered, breifly, if her feelings would grow for him. Either way, their friendship was cemented by this. She would have to find him something now as well!