nessiaing
Lorcan stretched and looked around. He had made himself quite at home in is new home. He even had himself a pretty important job, he was to guard the mountians and make sure that no one attempt to climb higher then the storage dens.

Today was his day off though, and that meant it was time to make some friends. The white wilddog with flaming paws walked around looking for someone who looked like they too needed a friend.

seaki
Sunny was having no luck in her search. It nearly frustrated her, but there were always good days and bad days here. It was hard, sometimes, to find what she wanted - or anything at all. Today was just an off day. The grey-purple dog huffed a small sigh and ended her search. She was tired now, her paws hurting from her trek.

She decided she would relax. She shrugged her shoulders, loosening them and searching for a soft patch of earth to relax near.

nessiaing
Lorcan spotted the grey purple female as she was still walking about, she seemed like she was frustrated. He watched her for a few minutes until she settled herself. Looking around he realized they were the only two in the area so he decided quickly that she was going to be the one he was going to make friends with.

Trotting on over towards her the male had a big goofy grin on his face. He hadn’t made many friends in his old pack, he had always been concerned about his father abandoning him, or at least that’s what had happened in his mind. But now he was determined to live life differently and make the most of it. Starting with meeting the pretty wild dog ahead of him.

seaki
The Scavenger's ears flicked out to the sound of pawsteps coming towards here. She watched a white shape come towards her through the light fog. "Afternoon," she greeted, though there was still some frustration laying beneath her words like worms within the soil. She recognized him, though only is passing.

"What brings you out this way?" She asked. She noticed they were the only two around. She didn't realize it at first. The pack was currently small, so she knew she should know his name, but she couldn't quite remember it. Perhaps she would remember as they spoke

nessiaing
Lorcan noticed a hint of something in her words, perhaps she wasn't happy and he was concerned that perhaps she didn't want a friend today. None the less Lorcan desided to go for it. He took a seat next to where she was and smiled.

"I was looking for you." Lorcan told her brightly, it didn't fully occur to him that may have sounded creepy. "Really I was out looking for someone to talk to. I havent made friends here yet, and when I saw you alone I thought I should introduce my self to you. My name is Lorcan" he told her.

seaki
Sunny gave him a small smile. "Sorry for being such a spoil sport," she apologized. "I'm Nesunkus! But you can call me Sunny!" She beamed gave him a cheerful grin. "I haven't had any good luck lately," she told him, explaining her previous foul mood.

"I don't really have any friends either," she noted. It hadn't really occurred to her. Maybe that's why she was in such a bad mood today.

nessiaing
"Well Sunny its nice to meet you" he told her, "I'm glad I choose you since neither of us have many friends." he studied the purple-grey wild dog. He had to admit that she was very pretty, he felt pretty proud to have picked her.

"What are you having bad luck with, maybe I can help" Lorcan wanted to be helpfull more often. He was use to only having to take care and worry about himself. He wasn't really sure that he was going to be able to help her but he would do his damnist trying. He felt an urge to impress the female.

seaki
Sunny gave a small laugh. "I suppose! I hope to have many friends, but we'll be great friends since we met first," she grinned at him. "I'm glad you chose me as well," she said. Hopefully they would make fast friends and gain even more as the pack grew. it was small, but that meant there was more to go around for everyone. As they pack grew they would also have to travel further from the base of the mountain when they scavenged.

"I haven't been having much luck in scavenging lately. I'm hoping its a minor dry spell that will clear up soon though," she gave a small huff, but she kept a slightly cheerful disposition.

nessiaing
Lorcan nodded along as she spoke, he wasn't a very good scavanger either it was part of the reason he had stepped up to be a Boulder.

"Hmm well I don't know how much help I can be there, but perhaps if you need company while you scavange sometimes I can come with you on my days off." As of right now he was one of the only boulders so he didn't have a lot of time off but he would be happy to spend what time he did have helping Sunny.

"Though I can't promise being anything more than company." he offered with a soft chuckle.

seaki
Sunny gave a bright giggle. "No worries, I don't mind. I'd love the company," she told him cheerfully. That would make her scavenging run a lot smoother and probably make it a lot more pleasurable.

"Maybe next time though, my paws ache," she stretched them out before her and yawned. "But I'll take you up on that next time you have the day to yourself." It would probably be a while yet, but for now they could simply bask in one another's company and their new found friendship.

nessiaing
Lorcan nodded, "Well I suppose I should get back to my post. It was nice meeting you Sunny. I'll see you again soon." he promised her. He was looking forward to the next time for sure.