Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:50 am
User Image

Mmm. Ea walked slowly as his pelt took in the heat from the warm sun. It was a beautiful day out in the desert and he was determined to enjoy every moment of it. Training out with his father had taken a toll on the boy and he was curious...how could he deal with other firekin? It has been a while since I've dueled.

Ea smirked lightly. Could he have fun with this then? It would be nice to have a fun fight for a change rather than a harsh lesson of dodge or die. Maybe if he was fortunate then he could find someone in the training area that wanted to spar. That plan in mind the lion started out on his hunt for a partner.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:59 pm
User Image
Uri was moving towards the training area. He was becoming slightly more confident in his fighting skills, really it wasn't something he should have put off till adulthood. Really though he was a tenderhearted lion who really didn't fit in here, but it was the only home he had known so it was where he would stay.

Today he was looking for someone who wouldn't tear his head off in one fluid motion, no Uri was in this just for fun. He didn’t actually want to get hurt, or really maimed, he just wanted to play a little.

nessiaing

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:27 am
nessiaing

Ea grinned as he spotted the other firekin, "Hey!" Calling out in his usual fashion the lion approached the other, "Wandering around lookin' for a partner?" He asked with faint amusement. Something about the other lion didn't seem too vengeful so Ea was betting that he was just looking for a friendly duel. If not then perhaps he would convince him into one.

"I need to stretch my legs, so if you're willing the first move is yours." He moved about the sand playfully. Even when training Ea tried to keep a light heart rather than focusing on the blood lust of battle. Still he was curious to see what the other lion had to offer him. Hopefully this would turn into a really good spar.

nessiaing generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 3!
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:07 pm
Uri looked up when the other called out to him. "I am looking for a partner." Uri answered him. This line seemed exactly like the type of lion that Uri wanted to fight, he seemed light hearted and like this was just for fun for him, and that was the same reason Uri was fighting.

Given the invitation to start the fight Uri got ready into a fighters stance. He gave the other male a moment to stretch his legs and then he wound up and swiped with his paw towards the other male's shoulder. He moved with purpose and power and landed a blow. He was quite pleased with himself. He hadn't been fighting long so every time he landed a blow he was proud of himself.

"The name's Uri by the way." he told the male.

Sabra Knight

nessiaing

Sabra Knight generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 2!

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:52 pm
Looking for a partner? Ea smiled at the comment, "Sounds like a good deal then. I'll fill in that spot for a duel." The large lion walked lightly over the sands, his playful spirit easily seen, and studied his opponent. Seemed like this would be a fun duel then. The thought made Ea chuckle softly. I'll go easy so I don't scare him away~

Bracing himself [Ea was surprised by the force of the impact and found himself stumbling backwards into the sand. Ouch. Still the flare of pain only brought another smirk to his maw, "Uri, eh?" The lion shook his head as he paced about thoughtfully, "I'm Ea~ Hope you don't forget me by the end of this."

Teasingly he moved about as if biding his time.

nessiaing generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 2!
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:20 pm
Uri was proud of the blow he landed, though it admittedly had knocked the wind out of him a little. "Ea ... I think I can remember that." he said with a chuckle. Ea wasn't exactly a complicated name.

Uri took a few steps back while he caught his breath. This partner seemed to be a good one, they were fairly similar in size. The last battle he had was against a female. She had of course been a fairly strong female and it was Uri's first fight so he had only just barely manged to beat her.

He continues to eye the other male while waiting for him his next attack.

nessiaing

Sabra Knight generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 3!

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:55 pm
"That is if I don't know it out of ya?" Ea chuckled softly as he moved to recover from the other lion's blow. It was fun though having someone to fight equally against...well mostly. Ea had more experience training in the desert for so long now, but at the same time he was still a young lion. I have so much more to learn...

Still he didn't mind taking the moment to ram his shoulder against the other lion in a body slam against the sands.

nessiaing generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 1!
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:36 am
Uri huffed when the other lions shoulder landed into him. It was a painful blow. Uri went from super proud of himself to feeling like he might crumble on the ground. Live and learn he thought to himself.

Picking himself back up he got ready to attempt another blow on the other male. He lined himself up ready to go, and ran. He obviously wasn't paying close enough attention though as instead of running right into the other male he found himself running right past him.

"Damn" he muttered under his breath embarrassed at his attempt.

nessiaing

Sabra Knight generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 3!

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:50 pm

Ea chuckled lightly, "Don't push yourself too hard." Honestly the young lion was having fun with things. Normally when he was training with his father or uncle the two would rail on him. I suppose training out in the rogue lands really did pay off.

Still it would be disrespectful to take it too easy on the other warrior. Kicking up some sand behind him Ea twisted around once more to smack a heavy paw into the other lion's side, "Point!" He smiled as he slipped on the sand to turn once more. One thing he had learned from his father was to never let your guard down and to always brace for a counter attack. There was no moment of rest in battle, never.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:34 pm
Uri bowed his head when the male tagged his side. He wasn't fairing as well in this battle as he would like to be. Perhaps getting a late start to this whole battling thing was a bad idea, perhaps he should just bow out of the ring. No he shook his head.

"I am not pushing too hard." Uri said, but he was trying hard to keep up. He stood back eyeing his opponent he really wasn't sure where to go next. This battle was almost over and Uri hopped he could get one more point in. He watched and waited to see what the other lion would do next.

nessiaing

Sabra Knight generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 2!

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:23 am
"Alright then." Ea nodded his head respectfully, "I'm often called a snake in the sands anyways." He grinned teasingly, "I can reach out and strike as fast any viper, if not faster." The younger lion twisted in the sand as he circled around his opponent. He truly was done hitting him and rather felt more like talking now.

"You can see if you want." The lion commented as he braced himself, "One final moment to see how this battle can go." Really though the other lion wasn't doing badly, it was just that Ea was quick. If he worked on his speed I might be in trouble. The lion grinned at the thought.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:21 am
Uri smiled the other male was being so kind to him. He was glad that although he wasn't fairing well in the battle the male wasn't making him feel embarrassed about it. He knew now that this was his last chance to land a hit would be now but Uri found himself exhausted he didn't know what to do next.

"Perhaps we should just call it you're pretty fair ahead." Uri mummbled. He didn't want to add salt to the wound of loosing. "I think I will have to practice before I battle you again." Uri told the younger male. It stung a little that the male was younger and that he had effectively handed Uri is a**, but that didn't matter for now.

"Thanks for humouring me." he told the other male.

Sabra Knight

nessiaing

[IC] Motoujamii-Simo Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces