Submit

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:26 pm
After meeting with Canicah, Finna was sure of it now. Cani had no first hand knowledge.. But Finna trusted her with every fiber of her being. So it must be true.. Finna was pregnant. Her belly had swollen to the point that Finna couldn't even hide it anymore. Her father would give her narrowed eyes, and her mother would smile slightly. They were no longer exiled, and for that she was incredibly thankful.
She wasn't sure how Erykk would take it, but she had a feeling he would take it well. He had been really interested in her. Right? Oh bugger she hated not knowing. This wasn't even fair.

Her paws carried her quickly, the rocky terrain hardly even a blip in her radar at the moment. Walking was painful these days, not in her paws but in most of her bones. It hurt to move, and with each kick of a leg in her belly, she would feel dizzy and have to sit down for a minute. Why had she waited so long to mention this to anyone? Now here she was, about to pop.. and she wasn't sure what the end result would be..

When she reached his den she gulped. Maybe he wouldn't be home, right? Maybe.. Maybe he was out and she wouldn't have to drop the news on him today. But when she stepped to the entrance, she smelled the deep musky scent of him and she knew she wasn't so lucky..
"Erykk?"

Mmmm, the meal at his paws was heavenly. He had caught the rogue cub far outside the boundaries of the pride. Sure it was sick, and had been limping anyway.. but he wasn't against scavenging the almost dead and making use of their bodies. He didn't mind lion meat anyway. There wasn't much he wouldn't consume, really. The cub was small, and so when he leaned down to take a piece of the meat, bones crunched as if they were as fragile as bird bones. But then the voice spoke, and he arched an eyebrow before looking towards the entrance of the den with distaste.

He had liked Finna well enough. She had been good for what he had wanted at the time. A little hit it and quit it, really. But he had given her a few good romps that week. The little exiled beauty who had wanted nothing more than the attention of someone like himself. But that had been all she was to him. He wanted nothing more from her, nor did he really want her outside his den right now. He supposed if she wanted another good night he could oblige. But it wasn't really up there on his list of things to do.

His voice was calm, and unreadable as he spoke back her name.
"Finna."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:34 pm
When he spoke her name, she felt a shiver run down her spine all the way to the tip of her tail. He had such a voice that commanded respect and just exuded power. She felt her eyes close as she gave a little smile. Oh that was why she loved this lion.. His strength, his beauty, his savage tendencies hidden by a facade of a pretty face.

"I've been looking for you." She smiled as her paws finished their journey on the inside of his den. There was blood everywhere, clearly he had been playing with his food more than eating it these days. But the only blood on himself currently was dripping down his chin, and muddied over his paws. She took a minute to sneak a peek of him, looking him over in unabashed joy to be in his presence. She was so excited at the prospect of being his wife. He hadn't asked her yet, but she knew he would eventually. She was carrying his young, surely that was a feat worthy of marriage.

"Seems you found me then." He said, tone the same as he sat back from his meal. His ocean blue eyes stared at her, a chilly gaze that many didn't like meeting with their own eyes. There were stories behind those eyes... His tail flicked idly back and forth behind him, sweeping across the stone as he cleared his throat. He wasn't much for small talk, but she was sitting here in silence and it made him raise an eyebrow.

Though so did the state of her body. She had been a truly gorgeous little thing. A petite little treasure that had been all he'd needed for that evening. But she had grown, her belly, her legs, even her face had put on a bit of weight. He frowned but the frown wasn't on his face for long. Emotions weren't something easy to read on him, unless he was ready to kill you.

"Tell me, Finna. Why are you here? Why would you possibly want to seek me out?" He arched an eyebrow again, looking at her with curiosity.

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:43 pm
She gulped, feeling self conscious for the first time ever in her entire life. She frowned a little, looking down at herself. She felt the weight of his eyes looking her over. Surely he was seeing she wasn't exactly as little as she had once been. She would be again though! She knew she would be. After the little villains that were residing in her belly were free from her.

"I came to talk to you, of course." She started, as if she was unphased by his once over. "I came to bring you some good news." Well she wasn't sure if it was good for her, other than this would get her the male she wanted to claim as her own all to herself. He was going to be a father now, and her father used to tell her there was nothing greater. So of course he'd have no choice but to marry her once he heard. Her heart filled with butterflies and she smiled again.

"How did your training go today?" She asked, and there again was that small talk.

Interrupting her immediately, he cast her a glare.
"Don't talk about things you don't understand." She was merely a little house pet. She was not reaver, not really. Not that women couldn't be, but it wasn't going to be Finna. She wanted to be a trophy wife..

Without skipping a beat, she finished her thought.
"Erykk I think love you." The words were out so quickly she hardly breathed before saying them.

"Don't say things I don't understand, either." He warned, and cast her a wary look. No. No love was going to happen today, nor ever for him. He didn't know what love was, nor was he seeking it. He saw how weak it made others. How absolutely weak it made them to worry over another. No he'd worry if he had to. But he didn't love Finna. He had finished with her, and he had thought she had been finished with him as well.

"Don't use those words towards me again Finna. I am not joking." His voice was serious, holding a touch of venom that wasn't normally there. When she got something in her head, she would never let it go. He had to make sure she understood how serious he was.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:03 pm
Ghostly white eyes glared back at him, looking as if she had expected more. She wasn't sure what she expected. He could say what he wanted now, but clearly he was unaware of her condition. No way he would say such things had he known.
"Quit being so serious. You're going to be happy with my news." She grinned, losing the glare she had thrown his way moments before.

"I'm pregnant, Erykk." She said, her voice full of pride. This was it. This was when her life began. She stood a bit taller, waiting for the words to register in the male's brain. He said nothing, and she cocked her head. Looking nervous for a moment, she frowned again.

"Erykk?... Did you hear me?" She asked, her voice growing softer.

"I heard you." He said, his voice low. So low it was scary. His eyes had widened when her words had finished. She had said something that he was sure would never happen to him. He wasn't sure why, he knew where cubs came from..but clearly he hadn't been doing a very good job of keeping these things under control.

"Are you here in a desperate bid to make me believe they are mine?" He asked, his voice lifting at the last word. He asked as if she was hiding who the father really was.. As if she were trying to con him into claiming cubs that would no doubt be born looking nothing like himself.

"You know me, Finna. Do you feel I will take kindly to such knowledge?" His voice was cold, and his eyes even colder. He was staring icecubs into her heart right now. NO, he'd never be a father. Least of all to Finna's offspring.

"What did you think would happen, Finna? What did you think your telling me this would accomplish?" His voice was almost mocking now. He was infuriated.

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:22 pm
"I thought you'd be more of a man than an a*****e, that's what I thought." Finna said, hardly missing a beat. Though the words had almost cut her like a knife, she was stronger than anyone gave her credit for. She narrowed her eyes, and took a step forward.
"Now, Erykk, you better listen to me." She was a bit of a spitfire.. Always talking out of place. One of those instances was right now. She knew better than to argue against a male.
"You will not shame me, my family, nor our cubs. You are to be in their lives. Do you hear me Erykk? I thought that we could get married, and live a good life. I'd be a good wife.. I promise." Her words were venom at first, and by the end she almost sounded as if she was pleading.
Please, oh please don't do this to me.. I know you love me.. I know it.. She thought deep within her soul.

Erykk turned to look at her dead in the eyes, his own looking liquid blue with the anger that ran through him. Here was a female demanding him to do something?? Demanding he raise her children, and take her as a wife. He would have laughed had it been a story told to him, but to have it actually happen? He growled low in his throat, every single word he spoke touched with a growl.

"And I'll give you this, Finna. If you ever.. ever command me to do something again, I will not hesitate to make you regret it." Pregnant or not, no female was going to demand him marry her. He had no interest in taking Finna as his wife. She was a once - exiled Freeborn, and that wasn't really on his list of wants.

"Not only will I not marry you, but those bastards you are carrying will not be claimed by me either. I am appalled to hear such things from you. You knew what we had, was a night of fun. There was no love. There were no ties, no strings. You were so desperate to be touched.."
He felt bad saying what he was, but if he wasn't harsh with Finna, there was no getting her out of her own little reality.

"Go home, Finna. Find a husband, and move on. But it won't be with me," he finished, before turning to go back to the meal he had left

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:30 pm
Finna backed away a few paces, her face in a look of shock.. Maybe even a little horror at what had just transpired. Had he really said those things to her? Her??[i/] There were many who would have loved to have been who she had chosen. But she had chosen him, and here he was, denying everything in front of her. The terror at her children growing up as thralls for having no father flooded through her.

"Erykk... Please.." Her tone was pleading now.. soft and desperate.. "Please don't do this to them. They have done nothing wrong. When they are born, you'll see they are yours. You are smart, you won't be able to deny it.." Her eyes were at her paws now, tears threatening to fall down her cheeks. Damn it, why had he said those things? What had she been thinking??

"Please.. You don't have to be there for any of it. But don't make them bastards." In her heart she was also pleading with him not to tell anyone how she'd had to beg for his mercy..

Erykk's eyes met hers once more, and for minutes he just stared at her. Emotionless, unreadable. Before he blinked and sighed begrudgingly. He supposed she had a point. He wasn't the type to openly ignore facts. If they looked like him, his argument would merely be that he as cruel..Nothing else.

"Fine. But let me tell you this. If for any reason I question the fatherhood of these...cubs... Once they arrive. Then you won't even get that from me." He looked back at her once more.

"So I hope for their sake, that they are mine." His voice wasn't cruel a
atter of fact. He was laying it out, how it would be.

"Now go home, Finna." And he turned his back to her, crunching on the little carcass once more.

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items