Submit

Seven Deadly Sloths

Noble Trickster

4,625 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:12 pm
This is a RolePlay between me and YesterdayTodayForever. This is a vamp x human RolePlay. Me as a uke style vampire and YTF as the human.
Do not post here unless your us, and you may stalk.

YesterdayTodayForever

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:29 pm
User Image

Fro Mount

600 years ago there lived a family, who was close family with count Dracula, they were the mounts. Which a family that consists of all males expect there mother ofcourse. Out of all the mount family there was only one who can walk thru the sunlight and that was Fro Mount. Fro was a very odd one of the family but he didn't care. His birthday was October 31. Which was consider rare for a vampire. Fro lived a normal life intill hunters came and killed his family and of course he ran away. He found a small house that was abandon and decided to live there for rest of his life. < 2021 day > in the deeps below a house was a secret base was under it. Fro suddenly open his eyes and got out of his coffin and looked around." so many cobwebs, how long was I asleep? Man I'm sure hungry I must have been asleep for a couple 100 years. Let's see if there's anything to eat upstairs." He then went up some steps and push a button and a wall came out and Fro was surprised his house he was in, there was a human,

YesterdayTodayForever

Seven Deadly Sloths

Noble Trickster

4,625 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Gender Swap 100
Gaia online high school

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers