[PRP] You're Tiny (Uri x Kirimi)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:53 pm
User Image

Uri was kicking rocks as he walked. It had been a long time since he had heard a rock speak to him. When it had first stopped he had wondered if the rocks were angry with him, now as an adult he realized that the rocks probably never actually spoke to him, it had been a figment of his imagination the whole time. It had been so vivid that Uri had always thought it was real.

It was better that the rocks didn't speak to him anymore anyways. As a cub no one had ever really noticed they always thought he was just playing. As an adult though Uri needed to demand a certain level of respect and he certainly wasn't going to get that talking to rocks instead of lions. Not that Uri talked to many lions either, sure he had his family in the pride, but he didn't really have any friends, and he certainly hadn't met any lionesses that could be more then just friends."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:48 pm
nessiaing

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Working as a steady routine that Kirimi had picked up since joining the Firekin. She fit in with a Warden; since she already had nasty rumors spreading about her size, why not add a few thanks to her less than popular occupation? All in all the tiny female wasn't too concerned with it. There had been a time when she would attack someone for so much as looking at her cross, but not anymore.

As she made her way back to her den after a long shift she saw a male kicking rocks. Normally she didn't pay others any mind, but this was so out of character for a Firekin that she had to stop and stare. What...exactly was he doing? He looked like a bored cub. With his mentality and he stature they would have made a very pissy youth.

Shaking her head, Kirimi continued on her way, approaching him with every intent to pass.

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

nessiaing

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:21 am
Painted Moose

Uri looked up from the rock he had been kicking just in time to see the petite lioness coming his way. He recognized her as a warden right away. He had never actually spoken to the lioness though, he was finding it hard to wrap his head around exactly how small she was. Uri did a quick mental note and knew that it wasn't possible that the warden was coming to give him any trouble he hadn't done anything wrong.

He sat his rump on the ground and kept his expression as neutral as possible. "Good day" he greeted her. In reality Uri was actually much friendlier then he was showing but it wasn't normal in this pride to be friendly to everyone so he tried to maintain his neutral outlook.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:12 am
nessiaing

It was hard to tell one musclehead from the next, but Kirimi made it her business to at least know markings. This male before her she'd seen in passing before, but had never honestly bothered to talk with.

As a Warden she made it her business not to give a damn about the "good" members until they fell off the rock and became "bad". Then she broke bad on them.

Oh Gods, why is he talking to me?

"...Good day to you to. Do you normally just..kick rocks? Don't you have anything to do?" She wasn't really sarcastic; just genuinely curious.

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

nessiaing

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:59 am
Uri frowned well this lioness was particularly unfriendly. Uri considered walking away, but the fact that he had NO friends in the pride made him stay. He could make this work... somehow. She was a warden he was sure she was fairly unliked so maybe she would want a friend too.

"Do I kick rocks often? No not really... only if I am thinking while walking. I have nothing to track today so I guess I am a little bored." He offered her a simple explanation it was the truth.

"You wouldn't happen to need anything tracked down would you?" it was a small attempt but maybe offering to help her would warm her up to him a bit/

Painted Moose

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:32 am
nessiaing

Ah, so that was it then. He was a Tracker. Instantly Kirimi was put on edge. It was the one position she wanted more than anything else, and she would have busted her rump working to keep it instead of perusing the sands. She wouldn't have time to be bored.

"Me? Do I look like I have anything to have tracked down?" She looked around and then gave him a heated stare. "I'm a Warden; I have my duty, and this sand. That's about all I've got going for me, so I don't anything else to be tracked down." Kirimi took a deep breath to steady herself. He wasn't being rude; she was just in a naturally foul mood these days.

"Maybe my sanity, if you can find it."

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

nessiaing

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:50 am
Uri took a deep breath this female was going to be more work than she had thought. Why did he have to live in a pride where everyone was always determined to prove just how tough they were. He would never leave it despite not quite fitting in,this was where his family was and it was the only home he had ever known.

Ah a joke! Or at least he thought it was a joke, how could one find someone's sanity for them. "The desert and the heat can get the better of us all. Though perhaps if you had a friend you would find sanity was a little easier to come by?" he hoped he was insinuating that she didn't have any friends, he was merely trying to suggest they should be friends.

Painted Moose

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:55 am
nessiaing

Kirimi quirked her brow. Was this some kind of joke? She had been deadly serious when she had thought to find her sanity, as it had been gone for many, many years now. But it wasn't like she had many friends; in fact, she only had two. One was a fellow Warden and the other was the b*****d daughter of the male she had supposed to have been mated.

"Maybe. You aren't friends with a male named Xennek, are you? Big red guy, braid in his mane, sun marking on his rump?" If he had any connection with that d**k whatsoever she would cut off all ties immediately.

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

nessiaing

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:02 pm
Uri didn't have to think too hard about it, he didn't have any friends. However he was sure he hadn't ever met someone named Xennek nor did the description ring a bell and he was sure if he had seen someone with a sun on his behind he would remember that.

"I can safely say I do not know Xennek in any capacity" Uri answered very matter of factly. He was a tracker after all he could keep track of things quite well.

"So what do you say? My name is Uri by the way." A name important to give if you were going to be friends and he as hoping that she would now agree.

Painted Moose

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:04 am
Kirimi breathed a sigh of relief, and for the first time in a while cracked a little shadow of a smile. There wouldn't be any taint in her relationship with this male, and that....well, that was a welcomed change.

"That is good to know, Uri." She started to walk again, though this time it was slow enough to for him to keep pace should he decide to join her. "I can't promise you anything, but I can tell you my name. It's Kirimi, should you choose to keep pursuing a friendship."

That was as close as she was going to come to saying that she actively wanted to be his friend, and hopefully, it would be enough.

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:12 am
Uri smiled, "Well Kirimi. I think I will be seeing you again soon." he knew enough not to push the lioness any further for today. She had already given as much as she was going to he could tell. So for today he would leave her again, and in a few days track her down again.

With a big smile on his face he turned and walked away, this time kicking no rocks on his way.

[IC] Motoujamii-Simo Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games