Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Iknimaya Lands [IC]
[PRP] A Gentler Side (Tsun x Tstew Seze)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:23 pm
User Image

Tsun flung himself out of his hammock and chuckled a some cubs ran by. Tsun always enjoyed having cubs around although he'd never had any of his own, that he knew of, but it was definitely part of his life he knew had a hole in it. But alas the right women had never come along.

Tsun himself had been raised by only his father here in the pride lands. Though his father had only had amazing things to say about his mother Tsun couldn't remember her at all. He didn't hold it against her against her that his mother had wondered off, in fact in a way Tsun was thankful. Because he had been raised by just his father Tsun had learned how to be a gentle lion, kind hearted and very very gentle despite his rather large size. One day Tsun thought to himself, one day it would happen for him.

magnadearel

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:00 am
nessiaing

User Image

Tstew Seze stretched and gave herself a good shake as she emerged from her hammock. It was going to be another beautiful day she was sure. Best to meet it prepared. The young lioness settled herself down and began a slow and thorough grooming. She was nearly done when a purple male appeared to stumble his way free of his hammock. Her ears flicked as he chuckled at some cubs running by.

"I See you," Tstew greeted the male politely. She would much rather have finished her grooming and been about her duties, but that would have been too rude to ignore him. She gave a few last licks to the front of her chest and called herself finished. The warrior rose to her feet now ready to face whatever would happen today.

magnadearel

nessiaing

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:32 pm
Tsun froze when the female voice spoke out to him. He hadn't meant to intrude on anyone else's day. Tsun was a large lion who often felt like he was fumbling around most of his life. He turned slowly looking for the source of the voice. He was pleasantly surprised when he saw the purple lioness with brilliant stripes.

“Good morning” he said his voice overly chipper. “I do hope that I didn’t disturb you. I forget myself sometimes.” He was a large lion who forgot how much of a presence he could have. Particularly because he went through life trying to be as unobtrusive as possible.

magnadearel

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:14 pm
nessiaing
Apologies for delay. Thank you for reminder.

Tstew flicked her ears as he turned to greet her. Had it not seen her? It was a funny thought. Either way, she'd called attention to herself with her greeting. Now she had to talk to him.

"No, not at all. I was just getting ready. I'm Tstew." The purple female introduced herself. Her patrol could wait for a couple of minutes. Then she would politely excuse herself. "It looks like it'll be a beautiful day. What are your plans?"

magnadearel

nessiaing

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:22 pm
Tsun smiled, perhaps he had misread the female, he had thought at first that she didn't want to talk to him. Now she seemed friendly enough. He eyed her coat enjoying her stripes, Tsun liked to see all the colors that were in the pride, blue and purples everywhere.

"My name is Tsun, its a pleasure to meet you Tstew." he told her with a kind voice. Tsun was a large lion but a very gentle one. Barely a fighting bone in his body, even as a cub he didn't fight with his siblings ever.

"I can't say I have many plans for the day, perhaps I shall go hunting though bring some food back for the pride." Jungle hunting was always fun and Tsun liked to get out there and sharpen his skill a little, he was a merciful hunter though, always making the kill quick.

"How about yourself?" he asked.

magnadearel

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:23 pm
nessiaing

"A pleasure meeting you Tsun." She nodded solemnly. "Hunting is always important." Cubs were always hungry, and the elderly needed food brought to them. She tilted her head and twitched her tail tip. It was odd that she didn't have much to say this morning. Maybe she needed to wake up a little more before heading out. The jungle was not a good place to be if you weren't ready for it.

"I am going out on a patrol here shortly." Sometimes she helped the hunters too, but only after her patrols were done. It was her responsibility and guards like her that kept the pride safe. Tstew took pride in her work.

magnadearel

nessiaing

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:40 pm
"Patrol, you are a warrior?" Tsun said. He respected the female even more knowing that the female was out there everyday protecting not only him but all of the pride members, little ones especially.

"A very worth while job protecting all of this." Tsun said as he looked around the jungle around them. Tsun had a lot of pride in his home, he hadn't spent a great deal of time outside of it, just a few trips into the rogue lands here and there.

"Do you have family here that you are protecting?" Tsun wanted to know more about the female, especially now that he knew how much she did for the pride.

magnadearel

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:27 am
nessiaing

She nodded her head at his question. Tstew had to laugh at his comment though. "It's not only me," she said amused. There were numerous warriors in the pride and she wouldn't take the credit from them. "We all work together and serve the pride." She guarded so the lands were safe for him to hunt in; he in turn hunted and ensured everyone had food. It all worked out.

Sadly, the lioness shook her head. "No, my parents were killed in a border raid some time ago. The pride is my family now." She didn't want any other cubs to suffer the loss of their parents as she had. Hence her devotion to her job. "What about you? Do you have family here?"

magnadearel

nessiaing

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:39 pm
magnadearel

Tsun chuckled a little, he hadn't mean to say that she was the only one guarding the borders, he of course knew that there would be many others that guarded the pride with her. He had merely gotten excited about her job, though to be honest Tsun got excited about a lot of things pretty easily.

"I am sorry to hear of your parents." Tsun said in a sullen voice, he never liked to hear of others loosing their loved ones. He had kind of lost his mom and at a young age, but she had not died merely wondered off and left his father, his siblings and himself behind. His father had explained she hadn't meant to but Tsun had never really understood.

"I have a father in the pride, and some siblings. Sadly I have never managed to find a mate or sire cubs." It had always be Tsun's dream to be a father, and sadly a dream that he hadn't managed to achieve, there was still time though he was young and energetic, perhaps he could woo someone yet. He began to look at the female before him in a new light.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:58 am
nessiaing

She flicked her tail and glanced up at the sky. It was nearly time for her to head out. Tstew twitched her ears back slightly at the tone of his voice. Softly she answered, "so am I. Though I know they would be proud of me." That's what had kept her going all this time.

"What about your mother?" She asked curiously. It was nice to hear that he had some family in the pride at least. Tstew missed her parents deeply, particularly at night. They would never be there for her to confide in, or ask questions, or tell her how wonderful she was doing. At least Tsun still had that.

The bright marked female shifted a bit nervously at the mention of mate and cubs. She hadn't given any thought to that matter in fact. In part because she'd been too young, and she was focused on becoming a warrior to make her parents proud. Now with his comment she realized that she could start a family if she chose. It made her decidedly uncomfortable to have this realization now.

"Ah, well it seems I should be going." Tstew rose to her feet and tried not to appear to hurry. "Have a good day hunting Tsun." She bobbed her head and walked away.

magnadearel

nessiaing

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:56 am
magnadearel

"I don't know much of my mother" Tsun answered honestly. "Only what my father has told me, which isn't much. I have been told that my father loved her deeply and she had wondered away." that was all he knew.

Tsun noticed a shift in the females attitude and he immediately regret his talks of mates and children, although he was ready for it not everyone was. When the female found a polite way to excuse herself Tsun gave a gentle nod. "A good day to you too Tstew" he said kindly.

He watched the female walk off and thought to himself that he would very much like their paths to cross again, it seemed as if she may have good stories to tell. The fact that she had no family made him feel like perhaps she could use a friend.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:28 am
nessiaing
Fin!

She felt sorry for the lion. Her parents had died, but she's known them well. He only knew his father. Tstew smiled and wished him a pleasant day and good hunting. The purple lioness bounded away to attend her duties.  

magnadearel

[IC] Iknimaya Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff