Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands [IC]
[PRP] Can't Get You Outta my Head (Bjorn x Umeko)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nessiaing

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:49 am
Umeko was walking around almost sulking if she was going to be truthful about it. She hadn't stopped thinking about Bjorn since they had had a short run in. Truly nothing had passed between them other then insults, but yet the purple lioness could think of nothing but the Blue male. She needed to see him again, but she wasn't sure that another encounter with the male.

Yet she found herself walking the pride lands looking for him, holding her breath hoping that this time they would have a better encounter. At least she wasn't close to the border this time, at least he wouldn't be able to hold that against her again.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:05 am
Greenie The borders seemed to be beckoning the large blue male yet again, as it had begun to do many times since he was greeted with the insults of a lioness he barely knew. Though he would never admit it to anyone he couldn’t seem to shake her from his thoughts, this distorted his feelings towards his steady female companion and shook him to the core. Zsaria was forever, he was sure these feelings were temporary and would likely end as quickly as they began, but yet he still yearned for Umeko.

Than he spotted her, she had her back to him at the time and he dared himself to remain quiet, but that appeared not to be the plan when a branch broke the silence between them. “Good day Umeko.” He seemed to breath out the words as if it were all on purpose, but soon as they drifted away he became silent once more.  

nessiaing

nessiaing

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:21 am
Umeko turned at the sound of her name and her breath caught in her throat. There he was, all the searching she had done and he had found her in the end. She wasn't sure what her next step should be.

Should she treat him as an equal or perhaps give way to the fact that he was going to see himself as superior to her as almost all reavers would, and certainly most males as well.

"Hello Bjorn." She greeted him. She wasn't exactly bowing down to him but she was still being respectful. "Was there something you needed of me." She wasn't ready to admit that she was looking for him, she hoped that he had been looking for her.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:10 pm
Large blue orbs stayed glued to the lioness whom greeted him in a chipper fashion, though she appeared to be holding back, perhaps hesitant? Bjorn was never much good at reading people beyond those he already knew well, now those he could decipher. Perhaps that is why she intrigued him so, he couldn't read her, couldn't anticipate what she would do next.

"I was simply coming to watch the border." He stated, almost to quickly. His eyes never left her and were watching for some form of indication she was willingly staying a companion. "Haven't I already made it clear you shouldn't be here?" He nearly grumbled, his frustration was not due to her being there, but rather her distinct reaction to him being here along with her.

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

nessiaing

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:19 pm
Umeko hadn't really realized she had wondered so close to the borders. She had been trying to stay in the center of the pride to find Bjorn. She knew that he'd giver her heck for being out here. She supposed that on some unconscious level she had wondered out here because she knew that was where she was most likely to find him.

She was even more disappointed when he made it clear that he hadn't been seeking her out. She had had a small glimmer of hope when he called out her name, but now that was squashed.

She thought back to the advice her mother had given her, it was to follow her heart and confront the lion. So here she was, she had found him and now she had to confront him.

"I was looking for you, I haven't stopped thinking about you, I had to see you." she was blunt and had given him all the information that she thought he had to have. She hadn't actually said that she liked him but the general idea was there.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:49 pm
Greenie: Bjorn was greeted with a hesitant lioness, one whom appeared worried and slightly flustered. If honesty was in his heart he would have spoken up and been quite clear about why he was here and perhaps that would have cleared the air of all nerves. Instead he was bound by the ways he was adapted too, bound by the need to uphold the Reaver attitude and maintain a certain appearance. That appearance often brought many fights his way, but being the large lion he was his worries were very little. Than the lioness began speaking, her words were quick and fairly eager, words of a desperate lioness in Bjorns eyes. Though instead of attacking her verbally he allowed silence to grow between them and figuring that was torture enough he almost smiled.

"Your words imply something." He said slowly, treasuring the looks on her face and the atmosphere surrounding them. The grounds around them were becoming covered in an orange light, signifying the closing of a day. "Is this something you'd like to try?" His words were ominous and filled with unsaid promises of different things. One act which would include the pair of them and than it was likely heart break would ensue. Bjorn would never admit to the heartbreak portion of their future endeavors, but instead allowed the lioness a moment to enjoy what could be instead of what won't be. "Well Lioness, speak up!" He stated bluntly.  

nessiaing

nessiaing

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:56 pm
Umeko put her ears back at Bjorn's tone. Why was it again that she had come to look for him, why did she care for him at all. He was so rude to her and yet she was drawn to him.

"Yes I want to try this, but you are going to speak to me much nicer then you currently are." Umeko might fancy him, but she wasn't going to put up with abuse her mother had raised her better then that.

"Mutual respect" she told him, that's what they needed, "I'm not asking you to love me but you must treat me kindly." she told him. In truth she would have loved it if he loved her, but in this pride love wasn't a common thing for a lot of pairings, so as long as she was treated well for the time being that's all she needed.

Greenie EA

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff