Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Tangambili Lands [IC]
Found at Last (Zube x Twana x Basha x Ermelinda)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:25 pm
User Image
Zuberi felt bad him and Basha had been walking for ages, and he was loosing hope. Twana and him had been separated before but never for this long. He had always known where she was even if they weren't together. It made him really sad that he hadn't seen his mate in so long. Not to mention some of his other pups he hopped that some of them where with their mother.

Zuberi had heard of a new pack gathering and that was where he and Basha were heading, he was hoping Twana would have come here to settle, he knew that she had always liked having a home and others to care for. He held his breath as they entered the pack lands hoping to set eyes on his long lost love.

User Image

Basha skipped happily beside her father. She hadn't mind walking all this distance. It had been an adventure, and Basha had never had an adventure before she had spent her whole like in Peke Na, it hadn't bothered her before but now that she had seen some of the big vast world she was happy that she had seen it.

She did miss her momma though it felt like it had been ages since she had last seen her. For her father's sake she really hopped that they'd find her momma here, her father was heart broken without her.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:54 pm
User Image User Image

"Mom, wait, please!" The young Healer beckoned to the Patron. The round and tumble figure of an older, but youthful wild dog was waddling away in a very stubborn manner. It was unlike the Patron to do something so pushy and Ermelinda found herself concerned in many ways.

Was it time?

How would she know?

This opportunity, though her Mother wouldn't call it that, would be the first one where Ermelinda was able to participate in the birthing of puppies. She was unfamiliar with the topic beyond theoretical knowledge and was driven to absorb practical knowledge. "Would you at least slow down, is something the matter?" These words seemed to stun the Patron and in this moment she turned slowly to face her daughter. "Ermelinda, dear, you must be calm!" She did not bellow, did not sound irritated, but instead she seemed simply sure of herself.

"Mother knows best."

These words seemed to echo in Ermelindas mind as she watched her Mother begin a steady walk again. Though the walk was headed in no apparent direction it seemed to have a purpose. But what the purpose was did not show itself just yet. Without a second thought she began her task in following the wild dog once more. Whatever crazy shenanigans she was headed for, she wouldn't be alone.

Moments passed, perhaps many of them, when Ermelinda first smelled something. At this moment she looked to her Mother and saw she had stopped dead in her tracks. "Mom?" She whispered quietly, not aware of a sudden twinkle of tears meeting her fluffed cheeks.

"Shhh."

This was the only sound Twana made before the pair of them, Mother and Daughter slipped into a patient silence, waiting for those whom had made their way onto the lands of Tang to show themselves.

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:25 pm
Zuberi's nose started to twitch and he began to gaze around rapidly from one direction to the next. He knew that smell. She was here he just couldn't see her yet. He looked over to his daughter wondering if Basha could see her yet no words passed between the two but he could tell his daughter too could smell them. A sparkle filled Zuberi's eyes, it was almost as if he was a pu again the joy that filled his heart was uncontrollable. He took off running towards the smell he knew just over the ridge he would see his mate.

If Basha hadn't smelled her momma she would have been able to tell that she was just based on the way her father's demeanor changed. She had never seen him like this. She had to nearly break into a run to keep up with her father whose legs were longer then hers. She didn't dear speak to him she didn't want to break this moment for him. She kept her eyes peeled ahead they had to be close.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:37 pm
The silence pushed forwards almost causing a panic attack to spur in the heart of Ermelinda. Her mind raced with the possibilities of what could cause such reaction in her Mother. Had she been more focused on her surroundings she would have caught wind of the familiar scent of family, blood family.

"He is coming, it is him."

Twana broke the silence with a heart wrenching whimper of words. Her heart, which once was broken was now beginning it's repair. The first stitch in this internal healing was seeing the body of brown appear over a small crest. Though she wanted to Twana did not dare run, her current situation had not allowed her more than bed rest most days, in fact, she was lucky to have been here at this exact moment.

"Dad?" Ermelinda finally spotted the tears, which were now making clear trails on her Mothers face, and suddenly made the connection between those and the sudden brown mark making it's way towards them. "Dad!!" At that moment she broke for a run, especially realizing her sister, Basha, was not far behind. "Basha!" She rang out clearly.

Absolute disbelief washed over Ermelinda and Twana, could this be real? Either way their reactions remained in tact and both wanted nothing more than to feel the others, guarantee this reality a place in their lives.

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:57 pm
Zuberi ran right to his mate happy to note his daughter was also with her. They could be a family again. He skipped a beat when he noticed Twana was with pup again. He was worried that perhaps she had not been able to bare waiting for him and had found a new love. He didn't know what he would do if that was the case. He pushed the thoughts from his head and instead focused just on the excitement he felt to be with his Twana again. He made it to her and nuzzled deep into her neck.

"Oh my dear how I have missed you" he murmured tears freely flowing from his eyes now.

Basha resisted the urge to run to her mother too instead giving her parents a moment to themselves, instead she went to her sister offering her a quick snuggle before a playful n** excited to see her again. She registered that her mother was clearly expecting again, and not far from her due date. She looked to her sister for an explanation, worry in her eyes.

"A lot has changed hasn't it" she asked quietly. Regardless of her worry she had a smile across her maw so excited to see the love between her parents again.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:09 pm
Twana pushed hard against Zube, heaving herself at him in an almost necessary way. She needed to feel him, hear him and simply know that she was no longer alone. Her fears of being without him simply vanished and she relaxed into bawling, pure messy sobs heaved themselves from her.

"I missed you Zube, I thought I would be without you forever."

Her words were interrupted by a decent hiccup as she collected air into her lungs again. Twana took that moment to gather in that he had brought along their daughter, Basha. "I hope you both are well." She calmly spoke, her head did not leave him, in fact her words were spoken to his chest. It was her fear that should she move from him he would vanish again and her heart would not handle that well.

It was only when Basha spoke that Twana realized what it must look like. At that time her ears slipped back and she attempted words, fortunately, she was rescued by Ermelinda whom began to explain everything.

"Yes, the winds of changed have greeted us and gifted us with the opportunity to grow our family. But, you will be happy to find out the Father is not and will not be in the picture, of course unless the pups choose otherwise. He is a lovely wild dog from an allied Pack. It's likely that not all the pups will stay here, this is due to the alliance in itself. Their numbers are our numbers."

"Perhaps politics will be in our daughters future." The muffled Twana gave a soft laugh at the way her daughter explained the current situation.

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:20 pm
Zuberi's heart swelled when he heard his daughters answer, he hadn't truly doubted Twana and he could hadly hold it against her not after the number of pups he had with others. "The more the merrier he said a large grin on his face. He was happy he was going to be a father again, even if he didn't sire the pups himself they were still his in his heart, what was Twana's was his and vice versa.

He turned his head towards his daughter for a moment "Ermelinda my dear" he said to her his voice still soft, "come her and let me get a good look at you, its been too long." He didn't want to leave Twana's side but he did pivot slightly so that his daughter could come to his other side. "It would seem you have been taking very good care of your momma my dear I can not thank you enough."

Basha giggled at her sisters answer, she definitely was not as diplomatic as her sister was. She was happy though that things were good, the pups would be just more to add to their family, and the truth was Basha came from an incredibly large family.

Basha moved quietly to her mother's side as her father spoke to her sister. "Momma I've missed you so" she said as she nuzzled along the side of her mom. She let out a quick gasp when one of the pups gave her a kick. "You have lively ones in there now don't you" she said giggling again. Basha was a gleeful dog laugh always coming freely. "Will it be much longer?" she asked her mom, it certainty didn't look like it would be too much longer.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:49 pm
Twana was still pressed to Zube, barely hearing his or her daughters exchange of words. This moment was something she would never forget and she wanted to remember every sense of it. That included the look of pure joy on Ermelinda and Bashas faces. This was beautiful and she absolutely couldn't wait to share this with the pack leader. During these thoughts she watched the Healer approach proudly and give a small turn to show her current state.

"You're very welcome Father." Her voice was warm and radiated the pride she had in herself. That pride was always encouraged by her Mother and her previous pack and current home. It was not that her Father had discouraged it, but she found herself tagging along with her Mother to run Healer errands during their stay in Peke Na. "She's been doing wonderfully on her own though and is stubborn as mule." That poke was directed at Twana, not in a harsh way, but certainly in a reminding way.

Though both Ermelinda and Twana had reacted positively to the way things worked out, but relief was the primary emotion. Both of them carried the burden of the future pups and neither had realized that Zube, let alone Basha would ever return to them. This was simply a wonderful life surprise.

"I've missed you as well, my Basha. The time is certainly close, but the official date is not definite." Twana had moved herself from Zube to move to Basha and get a good look at her long lost daughter. Time had done well for their family, nothing seemed to have damaged them and luck appeared to be on their side.

"I'm so glad our pieces have come back together."

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:02 pm
Zuberi's smile grew when Ermelinda mentioned how stubborn her mother had been, and he knew it to be nothing but the truth. Twana had been stubborn from the first day that he had met her. "Yes my love can be quite the pain in the rear she can't she" he said a chuckle in his voice as he nuzzled his love.

He began to get worried how long Twana had been out of the den's and physically active. "Perhaps we should start heading back my dears." he said addressing all three of the girls. "I would love to see the place I am now going to call home."

Basha kept an eye on her mother "Well I am glad that father and I found you before the litter arrived, now I can be there with you and Ermelinda. I can't wait to meet my new siblings." Basha loved that she would have new pups around to play with and take care of. She was old enough to bear pups herself, but nowhere near ready.

"Yes yes lets go" Basha chirped excited to be in a new home with her family again. She was certain that this would be the start to a very exciting chapter to her new life.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:06 pm
"I am not stubborn!" Twana rattled back, a smile playing at hers maw. "And I want to keep walking." Her eyes were giggling while she fought to keep a straight face. Ermelinda was simply relieved to have more family here, sure she had met her Uncle, but she still needed time to get to know him completely. This would open and display a friendly chapter in their lives.

"Well.. Mom.." Ermelinda pondered out loud. "..why don't I take Basha to meet some members and you take Dad around the place a little?" She tried desperately to come up with a reasonable compromise and luckily Twana was all for it. "Sounds like a wonderful idea."

It didn't take Ermelinda, but a moment to direct Basha where to go and the pair was off. "It's going to be so exciting to meet them! But you also have more family waiting!" Once she began to talk it was as though she just couldn't stop and the female voice could be heard for quite a distance before silence fell on Zube and Twana.

"I've missed you so very much Zube, welcome home."

Her words were sweet, tender and beyond loving. Though time was spent apart the pair found themselves closer than ever.

[FIN]  

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

[IC] Tangambili Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas