Submit

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:22 pm

User Image She was Jelani's friend as well as Abila's but even they didn't receive the news of Rada's surprise til she was already later. With her always working out in the roguelands- doing all things that a pregnant shouldn't do.. She hardly grew until the last month. That's when one of her colleges announced it to the right paw and of course... Kata put a stop to all her missions and an order to return home...

What would Ajani think. Of course they were his- her body was reserved for him although is attentions could be boasted for everyone else. They both were ranked high enough to be with each other though- at least that much she was grateful for. Now that she had given them one of the strongest seers they would ever know.

Slowly she went in to their den one day.. but today was that day. The babies would be hear any moment.. she could feel them already pushing. Of course... Sol knew about it. She had to tell someone.. A nanny was called in and already she was in labor..

R4gn0r0k IV
tag

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:29 am
User Image

His council work had often times left him tired. There were times he wouldn't be able to see Rada for days at a time. Sometimes he was out on missions, other times she was out. Lately they were both highly successful in their fields, which allowed him to go public about their relationship. He hated the idea of hiding his relationship from the pride. Now that it was out in the open, he didn't have to come up with excuses to go see her, or her to see him.

However because they were both so important to the pride, their free time was limited. He couldn't remember the last time he saw her. Quietly he made his way to their den, peeking his head into the den. To his surprise he saw, not only Rada, but a nanny as well. The nanny quickly pulled him into the den. “Is Rada alright?” He said, before seeing his mate.

He took it all in, in that moment. It was clear to him that Rada was pregnant. His heart skipped a beat, before he laid himself next to her. “Rada, this is wonderful! How are you feeling, is there anything I can get you?” He said quickly, with excitement. He could feel the tiredness wash off. Soon he would be a father.

Chi Sohma

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:27 pm

User Image Definitely could have been described as the most difficult thing she had to endure. When she started to push, the nanny quickly went under her rump with a clay bowl filled with water. She could feel her body naturally pushing and it had been the most painful for sure, she lifted her head- sweat matted her fur around her face. The cheetah looked exhausted already, and rather torn. "Ajani.." Her voice was lighter than the gruffed she had between pushes. "Your presence." She answered then softly nuzzled in to his fur.

Unlike Abila, she looked fit enough to have the cubs with no complications, as far as the nanny could tell. "You are doing great Lady Rada! One cub out!" Dunking the cub in to the bowl of water and mews started to echo throughout the den. Her ears went up, were they really here!? She didn't know the first thing about being a mother, and she surely didn't know how to react.. "My mother. My mother.. Ajani." The cheetah put a soft and gentle paw on top of her mate's. "Please get my mother and brother." She wanted her to be here.. and her twin of course. Wanting and aching to be surrounded by the cheetahs closest to her. More mews started to echo.

The nanny started to giggle. "Another one!"

R4gn0r0k IV
I dunno the order of the cubs darlin~! So just posting her popping them out xD;

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:37 pm
Ajani's nodded his head. If her mother and Sol would bring her comfort then he would find them. They wouldn't be far. He ducked out of the den and went to seek out Leenah and Sol. Finding Sol wasn't too hard, as the dark cheetah was walking toward the den. Ajani quickened his step and headed to Sol. “Rada wants you. She wants you and your mother.” Ajani said when he was close enough.

“She wants Leenah?” Sol couldn't hide the disgust in his voice. “I'll head over to the den. Leenah should be in her den.”

Before Ajani could say anything else, Sol passed him and headed to Rada. Ajani continued onward to Leenah's den.

Sol stopped outside of the den and took a deep breath. He was on his way to wait for Rada to birth her cubs. Originally he was going to stay outside her den. But if she needed him, he couldn't say no. He took another deep breath, before walking in. “How are you doing?” He asked as he laid down next to Rada.

Chi Sohma
Yasmine, Your boy, ??? Boy, Your twin, My twin is the order of their births

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:26 pm

User Image When Sol laid next to her, immediately she leaned against him. "I never thought I'd be here. In this moment. Having children-" A paw sank it's nails in to Sol's paw as it's owner grunted. Holding the pain in as much as she could before hissing at the nanny that came behind her and pulled out another cub. "Ooo a boy! Wow he dark!" Having a black back as he mewed. Rada looked behind her. "Dark?!" It was impossible if not for her mother's dark purple pelt. What would Ajani say or think!? No. She wouldn't ever cheat. She can't. It wasn't in her, it must be from any one of their lines.

The nanny pulled the current cleaned cubs in front of her to examine them and indeed it was a black pelt upon white. One though, looked all white- another white one with blue tips. They looked so cute.. Mewing and yipping at her and she certainly was surprised and bewildered. "Look at them Sol.." The all white boy was the first to open his eyes, and he looked up at them. Blind of course, then yipped before his head fell. Rada couldn't help but laugh.. but then she looked at the dark cub. "What should I do about him. He certainly does not look like us.." Examining him closer. "Everything hurts.. where is mother. Ajani. What would Ajani think.. I didn't tell him I was pregnant. I thought I had more time. Sol... I'm scared. What if I'm not a good mother. What if Ajani leaves me like father did mother." All her worse fears of her past shining through.

R4gn0r0k IV

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:34 pm
It was different seeing his sister like this. He felt like Ajani should have been here instead of him. His eyes went to the dark furred cheetah. Odd coloration wouldn't be too odd for the family. None of them knew what their father's side of the family looked like and they could only guess at what Leenah's looked like.

“I would offer my services to raise him, but I get the feeling I wouldn't be the best influence on him.” Sol said with a chuckle. He didn't really care for cubs. Aine's cubs were one thing and he could deal with them. And these cubs, he would take care of them if needed. To be a father figure to a cub though was out of the question. He was too much like his father to even consider having a family.

Seeing Rada and Ajani be happy with their cubs made him happy. They both deserved each other and they deserved to have a wonderful life.

“If you want to be a good mother all you have to do is be nothing like our parents. They were idiots. You and Ajani are not. And Ajani would never leave you. He knows the danger of hurting you. I would track him down in an instant and beat him up till his fur was died red.” He looked at the cubs and felt like he might have to be careful what he said around them from now on.

“Regardless, the pretty boy loves you, more than anything is this world. He'll forgive you for not telling him.”

As Sol finished his sentence Ajani and Leenah appeared in the den's entrance. Sol moved over so Ajani could sit next to Rada.

“I brought your mother.” He said, completely out of breath.

Leenah stayed where she was, staring at the small cubs. “Oh Rada! Just look at them!” She said. “Your cubs are so tiny and precious.” She felt almost speechless looking at the cubs. She was a grandmother!

Chi Sohma

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:41 am
User Image It certainly was a sight to be seen. Her family, not all her brothers and sisters. But at least it was for her, her immediate family to share this moment with her. The mid-wife was continuously cleaning them and giving them to Rada to inspect but she refused to touch them. "Give them to my mother." Almost scared to touch such fragile things. Her paws had killed so many, it was hard to believe they had the sweet and tenderness to care for the cubs. Leaning in to Ajani. They thought they were done. A look to Sol, she understood him so much. She was happy to share in this moment. Yes.. Ajani loved her.. She hoped and relished in that moment like walking on clouds. The best words for this moment, she had relaxed.

Three cubs. One of them being dark. Certainly it could have been their father's side but she continued to look at him and Ajani for confirmation. Knowing there wasn't another cheetah she had ever slept with.

She could promise and swear.

Calming down, she draped her chin over Ajani's paws. Lulu looked at Ajani and Rada- her eyes were straight to them. "There is more." Rada looked surprised. Softly touching Rada's stomach and massaging it. Yes. There was more. But they had been stuck in the back and she helped to massage their way down and that caused Rada to scream. Her hurt so bad, she hissed. No fight had ailed her so much.

Continuous screams. "Push." Lulu commanded. Then commanded over and over. This didn't feel right. Her pushing started to tighten the skin. Then, there was no pushing. Rada ceased her screams and had completely stopped moving. The urgancy of getting the babies out went critical and Lulu positioned herself behind Rada's rump, grabbed her stomach and with all her might pulled the stomach down.

The midwife chirping at Lulu. "I don't see Miss Rada breathing!"

Lulu had one concern. The babies. Contionously pushing and grabbing in to the Rada's fur until. Two blobs came out. One white. One Dark. Looking like Sol. One looking like Rada- born at the same time and the same push. But they didn't move neither. She hadn't seen this before. Only Abila had troubles but other than that, Rada was healthy. How was this happening. Lulu looked at both places. The cubs and Rada before darting her attentions at the babies.

The mid-wife touched Rada's face. "Miss Lulu!" She exclaimed again. While Lulu tried and tried again to give air in to the small air ways. Pushing down their chests. Anything she could do. She tried. Pulling out herbs and giving them water. A frantic race in her paws and mind. "Miss lulu!" Then finally a shrieking mews...

Lulu grabbed at the Mid-wife and pulled her to the cubs while she inspected Rada. Ear down to her neck then her chest. "Are you prepared to lose her." Looking at Ajani, and the low voice she used for his ears only.

R4gn0r0k IV

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:53 pm
Sol watched quietly, letting Rada and Ajani have their moment. When his mother had walked into the den, Sol felt an urge to leave the den. He felt anger every time he thought about her leaving him and his siblings. She had left them and now she was back in their lives. Slowly he inched closer and closer to the exit, feeling he had done his job in being supportive of his sister.

Leenah took the cubs with care and started to help clean them. “Rada, I cannot believe how wonderful this is,” She said.

Ajani stared into Rada’s golden eyes. Since his arrival to the pride, he had never imagined that he would have his own family. Her chin on his paw relaxed him. He didn’t know how good of a father he would be, but with Rada next to him, he was sure he would be able to do his best. Three cubs, he thought. Just the right amount. Two light colored ones and then the one dark furred one. Ajani glanced from the cub to Sol, wondering if it was his genes that made the cub dark furred.
Lulu’s words caught him off guard. More cubs. Rada’s scream grabbed his attention. He put his face next to hers. “It’s okay Rada, you just need to get these cubs out and you will stop hurting.” He said, quietly.

As she screamed he did his best to comfort her. But once she fell silent, panic rushed over him. “Rada? Rada can you hear me?” His usual calm voice was filled with fright. He didn’t hear the midwife, his attention only on Rada. “Please Rada, listen to me,” He held her head with his paw.

As the room filled with panic, Sol decided to stick around, just in case he was needed. He stared at Rada and realized something terrible had happened. “What is going on?” he growled, making sure his voice would be heard. “Ajani do something, wake Rada up.”

Ajani did his best to drown out Sol’s voice. Lulu’s voice haunted him as he stared down at his mate. “I cannot lose her.” He said, leaning down and nudging Rada with his head. “I cannot live without her. She is everything to me.”

Chi Sohma

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

[IC] Kuroi'Nera Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas