YTF ◀◀ Today was a fairytale▶▶ May

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:57 pm
YesterdayTodayForever

This is a Roleplay between myself and YesterdayTodayForever please do not post but feel free to lurk.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:25 am
Experiment_number_626

User Image
User Image

The snow glows white on the mountain tonight
Not a
footprint to be seen

❂ ❁ ❀ ✿ ❂ ❁ ❀ ✿ ❂ ❁ ❀ ✿ ❂ ❁ ❀ ✿ ❂ ❁ ❀ ✿ ❂ ❁ ❀ ✿ ❂ ❁ ❀ ✿

Annabelle was an adorable princess though, one that was serious and straight forward, though she was cursed. She was forced to live through a fairy tale, believing in true love and so forth, though that was never really her. Sure, love was a thing, but true love and happy ever afters were only if you could manage it. Though, as the years passed on, she had grown to wonder if she could ever find her own true love. She had become like many other princesses you read in story books. They are happy, naive, clumsy, believe in true love and happily ever afters. Her story had been read many times before, though it never broke the curse. The thing that would break the curse was her true love had to read the story, of course, she was hopeful after a long time. The female was able to live in the book freely, though when her story was told she was forced to play the role like the pictures, it wasn't much of an option. Though, today was going to be different.

The female opened the front door and exited, though she was met by darkness, which definitely startled. In the book she was in a gorgeous castle that had many floor levels, beautiful sightings around the castle as well. Though, she was left in the dark. It took her a while to reach out. She touched wood, a wooden door. She slowly felt around and found the knob. Once getting a hold of it, she opened the door quietly and she was met with a room, not her room though. She blinked, confused and she stepped out. She wore on an outfit, her pink hair contrasting with the blue color, though blue and pink were her favorite colors. Her pink hair was resting against her back in its naturally wavy form, but she had haired pulled back and was clipped by a bow the color of her dress and her bangs hung in her face. Her eye make up stood out compared to the light purple eyes she had and pale skin. Her painted pink nails were shiny and untouched. She looked rather fragile, she was small in size and stood at a height of five foot one. With the heels, she stood at five foot five.

She looked around the darkened room, her attention coming to a man that was sleeping in a bed and she approached the bed slowly, looking down at him before she tilted her head. She then shook him, "Hello...? Where am I?" She let out. Probably a bad idea on her part.

It's funny how some distance makes everything seem small
And the fears
that once controlled me can't get to me at all

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:11 pm
Art enables us to find ourselves

Jøsiah Atwøød ♦

.User Image
User Image
Δ - ▹ - ◆ - ◇ - ◈ - ◉ - ◊ - ○ - ◌ - ◍ - ◎ - ● - ◐ - ◑ - ◒ -◓ - ◔ - ◕ - ☮ - ☯

Josiah closed the bedroom door quietly behind him and leaned his head against it briefly. He had just put his daughter to sleep after she had insisted that he read her the fairytale book she had gotten from the library. He read her some story about a beautiful pink haired princess and she had insisted that he read her the story three times. It was her new favorite story and Josiah could never deny his daughter Ellie anything. So he had sat there on the foot of her bed reading her the story about the princess as she jumped up and down excitedly in her pink pajamas. "Daddy since pink is my favorite color can I dye my hair pink like my new favorite princess?" She had asked him excitedly and he had told her they would talk about it in the morning. Ellie had beautiful red hair which she got from her mother. Even though that woman was no longer a part of their lives Josiah could never dye Ellie's red hair. Now he just had to find a way to explain that to his very demanding four year old daughter that he could never say no to.

Standing up fully he left his daughter's bedroom door open a little bit just the way she liked it. He walked around their small apartment putting away Ellie's toys and cleaning up their apartment. At twenty one years old Josiah had never expected that this would be his life. But he loved his daughter and life was good with just the two of them. With a yawn he turned off the lights in the apartment and headed to his bedroom. He was tired and he and Ellie had a long day ahead of them tomorrow. He went into the washroom,brushed his teeth and washed his face. Heading into his bedroom he pulled on a pair of old flannel pajamas and decided not wear a shirt as it was too hot. He climbed into his bed and fell asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow. Putting a four year old to sleep required a lot of energy and it was an exhausting task.

Soon Josiah was awoken by a voice which he mistook to be Ellie. With a grunt he opened his eyes to find himself staring at woman who definitely wasn't his daughter. Unless his daughter had grown up overnight and had dyed her hair pink like she had wanted. Realizing it wasn't Ellie he immediately jumped off his bed and reached for the metal baseball bat he kept beside his bed. He and Ellie didn't exactly live in the best neighborhood and it was better to be safe than sorry. Josiah at 6'4 towered over his intruder who was dressed well she was dressed like a princess. Did robbers these days wear costumes to confuse the people they were going to rob? "Who are you? What do you want? Get out of my apartment!" He said loudly brandishing his bat at the girl. He didn't actually plan on hitting her with it unless she like attacked him. But he didn't know who she was or how the hell she had gotten into his apartment. He couldn't exactly trust the strange pink haired and blue dressed girl who looked oddly familiar to him. She could be a serial killer for all he knew and he would hit her to protect Ellie if he needed to.

and lose ourselves at the same time

YesterdayTodayForever
Sorry for the wait! I hope this is okay.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:47 pm
Experiment_number_626

User Image
User Image

The snow glows white on the mountain tonight
Not a
footprint to be seen

Annabelle wasn't expecting such a reaction from the man and she gasped as he was practically yelling. She quickly stepped back a few times when he was waving his bat in her direction. She tumbled over her own feet, "Please don't hurt me!" She cried out, obviously terrified of the act. She wasn't used to things like this happening. The princess was scared, confused, though, she didn't know how to speak up with how he was acting. He looked so... So... Scary! The female shifted back as best as she could, though she kept getting her dress caught under her feet, "P-Please, I mean no harm!" She let out with a stuttering voice. What could she say that would stop him from hurting her? She wasn't here to hurt him, or anyone. She was just as confused as he was probably. "I... I came out... Out of there!" She pointed to the closet door, which was left wide open. She had no idea where she was, but this obviously wasn't the story book she had grown with.

Annabelle's pink hair hung over her shoulder, her hair at its natural wavy form rather than straight. Her pale purple eyes were looking up at the tall man with fear. God, he was tall, why was he so tall?! He was a good foot higher than her with the heels on, if she took off her shoes, she would be even smaller in size! She almost wanted to cry, but no tears came. Her dress was covering her feet and sprawled out on the floor from how she was sitting. She huffed out, scooting away once more, her back meeting a wall though that stopped her. Would he hurt her? She hoped he wouldn't! She didn't do anything bad!

It's funny how some distance makes everything seem small
And the fears
that once controlled me can't get to me at all

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:30 pm
Art enables us to find ourselves

Jøsiah Atwøød ♦

.User Image
User Image

Josiah was dumbfounded as the girl pleaded with him not to hurt her. For all he knew this could be an act and she would hurt him when he let down his guard. When she told him she had come out of the closet he looked at the closet dumbfounded. The girl had to be lying,how on earth could she have come out if his closet? He looked back at her but now she was on the ground and look terrified. She had the same scared look Ellie would get after a bad dream and that look made him drop his bat on the ground beside him. He reached for his glasses that he left on his bedside table and put them on.

He now had a much better view of the girl who was still on the ground. She was so small and looked almost like a child. Josiah was still apprehensive as he approached her but he believed her when she had said that she meant him no harm. He kind of felt bad for scaring her,but in his defence he had a little girl to protect. He made his way across the room and stood in front of the girl."Look don't be scared. I'm not going to hurt you. How did you get here? I find it hard to believe you came out of my closet but I think you should be going home." Said Josiah gently not believeing the girl would hurt him but didn't believe her coming out of the closet story. He held out his hand to help her up. The sooner she got out of here the better.

and lose ourselves at the same time

YesterdayTodayForever
Sorry for the wait. I forgot about this >.>

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:56 pm
YesterdayTodayForever

Bump in case you're still interested in doing this c:  

Experiment_number_626

Gaia online high school

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash