Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:09 pm
Seaki
Chozi was outside of the borders of the Coalition once again. It had become humid over the last days, and it made the feathers he collected stick together in an odd way. He wanted to find a nice place to find the delicate objects, but all the ones in the wetlands seemed to want to takes ages to dry.

Mpenzi, his sweet little girl, had pouted, not wanting to wander again today, so instead she stayed with her brother, Celes, and slave Nanth while he explored. Today he would go south, instead of the usual west near the Big Tree. The flock that normally resided there had moved again and there would be no feathers found.

Perhaps he could find a new flock, or another would return soon? Either way, the little Cheeton sought out a good adventure and perhaps some feathers?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:12 pm
Znaruto
Hanako had just caught a bird for a snack. This bird was to busy trying to catch a worm before it even knew Hanako was then and then bam she had it! She didn't bird often but when she did she enjoy it. Now she was looking for a really nice place to enjoy the bird. Since she was near the wetlands she would stay here and find a place to eat at. The only thing was she didn't like all this humity that was part of this land. Should she stay here or go some where else to eat. This was on her mind while she was walk with the bird in her mouth.

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:14 pm

Seaki
It hadn't taken long before Chozi spotted the grey lioness - and so close to the borders too! He was a bit worried - there were a few youngins just becoming of age that may wish to capture slaves.

A friendly warning, perhaps. Decisively, the cheeton headed towards the female. "Hello!" He greeted, not getting completely near just in case. Injuries weren't ideal when he had a young cub to care for, after all! And she did have a kill.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:15 pm
Znaruto
Hanako look up when she heard a hello. It was a brown lion? No wait that couldn't be it. was he a cheetah? No that couldn't be it either. What in hell was this thing. She laid down her kill and pull it behind her front paw. Was he trying to take her kill. No that couldn't be it. She wonder but she wanted to know what he was first. "Hello, I know this might come off rude but what are you? I see that you have a mane of a lion but a body of a cheetah. But your to big for a lion. Wait have you not ate in weeks? Is that why your body looks like that?” She asked him.

Then she went on to say "Would you like this kill of mine? I wouldn't want you to die just because it is hard to kill something in the wetland. Also i can help you hunt better if need be."

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:16 pm
Seaki
Chozi, somewhat looked around at his body. He thought he'd become quite plush within pride life - a lot thicker around the middle than if he'd been on his own, indeed. "Oh, my father was a cheetah - but my mother was a lioness," He told the lioness. "I'm afraid I won't look much different than a lanky lion for all my life," He gave a small laugh, not at all offended.

"No, no, the kill is yours, though I wouldn't mind some of the wing feathers." He conceded.

Znaruto

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:27 pm
Hanako was taken back. She never new cheetah and lions could do that! She was very intrigued about this and wanted to know more. Much more. "So what are you call? Like both your name and type. Are they more like you? How many? What colors? Shape? Size?" She ask so fast that she hope he could understand her. She wanted to know. No She need to know. Could she have this thing. No she couldn't call them that, What where they call. This...this was exciting and her mind went off to think about everything that could happen with these breast, no that not what they can be call. Has to be something else. While she was in her own mind she almost miss what he said but then she herd it and drop the bird down.

"Oh yes this? Yes you can have them......If you answer my questions about what you are and then question i just ask. Yes yes!" She said with glee. She wanted to know about him and where he come from. And if he wanted the feathers for it he would have to work for them.

Seaki

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:13 pm
"Oh, my pride has quite taken to calling my particular cross a Cheeton," he informed her. He was quite certain she had never met any other hybrids. "And my name is Chozi." He smiled at her kindly, pleased that she was excited for meeting him.

She did speak quite quickly, and it took some effort to understand what she was asking. It was a vast change from his young daughter, who just pointed and made a sound when she had a question, after all!

"There are a couple other types of hybrids. Leotahs - that's the child of a Leopard and Cheetah," one of his sons seemed to appear more Leotah than anything else, so he was simply considered that. "And Leopons, which are the children of Leopards and Lions," he offered the answers.

"I live in a pride that is mostly made up of hybrids. Our leader's parents were a Cheetah and a Leopon, in fact, so she's got the blood of all the feline types," he laughed a bit. He had still never personally met Safi, but he'd met the mother of their leader and she was quite nice.

Znaruto

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:17 pm
A pride! There a pride fill with creatures! She must see them! She wanted to go there! Yes yes! So he was a Cheeton. They even had a name for them! Yes this was wonderful! "Chozi the Cheeton! Nice to meet you! I am Hanako the lion! It is most exciting to meet someone like you!" She said with a sweet smile.

Oh she listen to him with big eyes as he said the type of hybrids. So they are hybrids with different types of cross breeds. This was to neat for her. Yes indeed. She wanted to meet all of them.

"SO there are Cheetons, Leotahs, and leopons! Wonderful! Just wonderful! I want to meet all of them!" she pause as she heard him say children! They could have cubs too! WOW! "SO wait hybrids can have cubs of there own! This is most neat indeed!" She said with joy. The things you learn everyday!

Oh she almost forgot about the pride! He lives there....Hmm she wondered if he could take her there and see all the wonderful Hybrids. "OH OH! Could I go see your pride! I would love to see what a pride of hybrids is like! Most wonderful I bet. OH And take the bird if that will help you and your hybrids friend i would be most please with you taking it." She said as she jump for joy.

Seaki

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:11 pm
"I can take you into the lands," Chozi agreed. He couldn't promise she would leave again, but he could at least show her the pride. Hopefully the novelty of seeing hybrids daily would not fade. Her exuberance was refreshing, after all.

"We're not too far, I can take you inside," he told her, gesturing the direction. "There are guards patrolling, however, and leaving and entering is normally restricted." It was a way to keep the purebreeds from invading the lands without warning and overrunning them.

It was supposed to be a safe haven for hybrids after all.

Znaruto
Fin after your post?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:21 pm
Hanako eyes got big when he said yes. Oh Yes a new place to learn about the land. She love learning more then anything and this would get her to learn all types of things!

"Yes yes! I would love to come to your land! Seeing all the new things would be wonderful! What a wonderful day indeed Chozi!" She said to him. She started to jump for joy just thinking about what she would get to know about hybrids and prides!

"OH And don't forget the bird Chozi! That what you wanted in the first place. We must not forget about that." She said to him with glee.

This was a wonderful day indeed, but if Hanako knew she was going to be a slave maybe wouldn't think it was wonderful after all.

Seaki
Yup Yup! You can post the end. I would love to do a follow up rp in the Pride thread of him bring her there and getting caught by a guard (if you own one) <3 Because i don't want her to be caught by Chozi cus that would be sad. LOL

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:47 pm
Chozi gave a bobbing nod, grabbing the bird from the dusty earth. He gestured for the female to follow him and lead her towards the lands. They weren't even a mile off, and would be within the lands shortly. The wet of the lands was still in clear sight in fact.

He would just have to take her across the lands, and she could learn all she wished.

He gave her a small smile through the burden in his mouth, and soon they would be home.

Znaruto
She doesn't have to stay if you like~ Since she's brought into the pride by Chozi it counts as him capturing her if you like c: She can be a Family slave, or a beloved slave though - it would allow her more freedoms. We can talk via AIM though, or PM me!

[IC] Rogue Lands - Overflow Storage I [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games