Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Kalona Blood, What's That? (Skaal, Avant, and Keshani) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Latonia de la Courtel~

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:28 pm
The half-Kalona mare frowned as she considered the colt they had encountered. He was a little thing, but there was potential there. He would grow, and with training under Avant's watchful eye he would certainly put on muscle. She imagined the wings would be striking as an adult, and suitable in bearing him aloft. Avant could teach him to hunt in the air and on land, if he had the stomach for it... Though his appetite certainly hinted he would. Youth and inexperience could be overcome. As a cross-breed herself, she was aware they could rise above any weakness (or even a perceived weakness) in the blood. But this one was a little different than she.

She was Kalona and Ground, with Wind in her mother's background accounting for the wings she bore. Her mother had been sane, strong and wiley enough to court her father and keep his attention for a time longer than any other creature could boast. That accounted for Keshani and her siblings' existence, and such traits had manifested in her offspring. But this one? This one was Kalona and something else... Unicorn was evident, but she believed there was something else there too. Regardless, such crosses were rarely sane, safe or predictable.

And she'd rather like for something that was decidedly not loyal to she or her plans to be one of the three. To be otherwise? Well, this was far too unpredictable for her tastes. The colt was not something they could reliably control, and this meant trouble.

There was little to be done once he'd gone an agreed, which resulted in the Keshani was rather disappointed her brother had agreed to train the colt. True enough he was Kalona blooded, but that horn on his head meant he was a prime candidate for madness. Unicorn and Kalona crosses never went well... They were usually insane.

She had no desire to be around it, in any case. For the good of the race, there were those that could argue she and Avant should kill him instead of teaching him how to survive. But there was a chance he would survive with a brain in his head, and possibly a sane thought or two. She couldn't really say what the future would hold. And at this age, if he did decided to take Avant on, her brother could certainly kill him.

If he tries a thing, brother mine, you had better kill him. She gave Avant a firm look so he would understand what she expected. Hide the body and be done with it.

Her brother was cautious enough to take the colt to one of his hunting groves, and not his true den. Not when the little thing could grow up mad and potentially lethal... Not when there may very well be an uptight little clan ready to hunt their precious little darling.

"Listen to my brother, Little Skaal." She warned as she turned in the opposite direction and began to pace away. "He will teach you well, if you will listen. Avant? I shall see you again, and soon enough I am certain. Until then, Brother Mine."

DarkenWoodWolf
I think She and I are done in this, for now.

Wasteland Wyvern
You two have fun with out us. ^.^

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:07 pm
Avant smiled, a sharp flash of teeth. "Don't thank me yet, little one. It may not be as easy as you think." He nodded at his sister as she departed, keeping what she wasn't saying in mind. He knew that Kalona blood didn't mix well with Unicorn. It would be interesting to see what happened to the foal as he grew to adulthood with tainted blood in his veins. A fun little game, to be sure, so long as the little mongrel didn't try to kill him later on. "Very few of us ever figure out who we are, and even less accept that. I hope that you are a good study."

He watched the foal shake his head, wondering what it was that was denying. It wasn't anything that Avant had said, he though, but something within the young one. That would make an interesting development. Perhaps he would want to discuss it at some time. Not now, he didn't think, and Avant wasn't going to press. They didn't know each other that well enough for that, not yet anyway.

"Well then, Skaalbjorn. Let me show you how to hunt." He stalked forward a bit, heading into the woods. "Follow me and be silent, it won't do to scare away our prey. Yet." He cast a smirk over his shoulder. "You'll find that when the time is right, scaring prey is rather fun." He turned back to the front in time to see a rabbit stick its head out of a bush. He froze, motioning with his tail for Skaal to do the same before rolling his voice as soft as it would go. "Do you see it? Better yet, can you catch it?"

Wasteland Wyvern

DarkenWoodWolf

Antagonistic Strategist

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out