Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands [IC]
[PRP] Little Lost Lions (Aajamaak x Gunnarr)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:21 pm
The splotchy colored lioness found herself at the edge of a river.

Wait. How'd she get here again?

Try as she might Aajamaak couldn't seem to recall what influenced her legs to move towards the river such a ways from the living area in the pride when she had clearly told them she wanted to go to the forest border so she could go hunting.

"Stupid legs" she frowned while attempting to take in all of her surroundings.

It was a mystery how she got anywhere at all. Her clumsiness had taken on a new form in the manner of a complete lack of direction. Well, she snorted, at least she wasn't falling over tree stumps or tripping over her own left foot anymore.

"Hello?" She called out. She was utterly lost and felt no shame in admitting it at this point. After all this was the third time this week she had gone somewhere completely new and unexpected. Aaja was sort of growing accustom to getting lost.

"Someone there?"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:35 pm
User Image

Gunnarr was at the river to catch fish with his paws so he could get faster with his paw work when he would go to battle. He thought this would be a nice work out and he was doing okay at it but he wish he could do better then just okay at it. He sat down to take a break and rethink how he would go at getting these fish faster.

Gunnarr ear tick for a sec when he heard a noise. He started to crouch until he heard the noise say hello. He peek back up and saw a female. He wondered what she was doing other here. Maybe she was going to work on her paw work too. "Hello..."He said slowly.

CaliWolfe

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:54 pm
Znaruto

Aajamaak turned to face Gunnarr with surprise. 'Oh, thank the gods!' she thought to herself. She wasn't sure what she would do if left alone! Probably wander for hours without a decent sense of direction to guide her.

"I-" she began, but stopped herself. She wasn't quite she how to speak to boys, the only boys she ever spoke to were her brothers. Outside of family Aajamaak had no real experience conversing with the opposite sex. Eventually she came to the conclusion that treating him like a friend or like she treated her brothers would work. Worth a shot, right?

"It's a good day to die." She said, nodding up to whatever she could see of the sky through the forest treetops. She was surprised she even remembered that to be a causal greeting. Or remembered anything at all. She was always forgetting where her feet were though.

Aajamaak then straightened herself up and walked over to where Gunnarr was, looking into the river with fascination. "Were you fishing?" She asked, her eyes wide with amusement. She had heard noises before but had dismissed them as regular forest chatter. "May I join you? I'd like to try."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:49 pm
Gunnarr tilted his head at her. Why did she stop before she talk. Did she know about the word choking too. Maybe, maybe not. Most thought Gunnarr was nuts for believing in superstition but he did. Ever since he was a kid.
He look at her once again and nodded. "Ah......yes...it..is...a...good..day...to...die..." He said very slowly and then look up at the sky with her. Ever since he was a kid and met a lioness who told him that he would choke on his words if he spoke fast, he spoke slow with alot of pauses so he could not do that. That why he was alone most of the time because people thought he was nuts for doing so. But he couldn't help it. He was very superstitious. He was always like like ever since he was born.

He listen to her and nodded once again. Oh yes he love when other join him. So he wouldn't be so lonely. "I....well..I was...fishing..yes...but to....make....my speed better...in fights.....OH...yes....you can...join...in...too!" He said with a small smile.

CaliWolfe

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:04 am
Znaruto

Aajamaak gave a cheeky grin of satisfaction as Gunnar permitted her to join him in fishing. "Alright!" She exclaimed happily and moved to be closer to the river.

She tried not to dwell on the fact that the male was speaking... Oddly. She decided she didn't need to worry over it. What difference did it make that he spoke slow? Especially when they were just fishing.

"Do you really think it'll help make us faster?" She asked while eyeing the water, swatting occasionally at a fish that hurried past. Aajamaak wanted to be fast if only so that she could find her way easier and with less chance of getting lost.

If she was faster then it would probably be easier for her to avoid running into rocks as well, and that was always a nice bonus thought.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:56 pm

He was happy that she wanted to join him and was happy that she was happy too. "Oh um...I'm Gunnarr...by....the...way" He said to her. Sometimes he would forget to tell others his name.

He hope she didn't mind him talking so slow. It was just a thing that happen when he was little and never really got over it. Maybe when he got older he would, he would like that.

"I...for...one think..it will...help. I...don't have.....alot...of...people...to ask...if it...will but .....i'm.....80%...sure...it will...help." He said as he nodded his head. Gunnarr was always making up crazy way to train his self. Ever since he was little he had done it. Why stop now?

CaliWolfe

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:18 am
Znaruto
I'm so sorry I forgot to tag this!!

"Aajamaak." She introduced herself. "But most people just call me Aaja." She added.

She grinned happily when Gunnarr gave his personality statistics on the matter. 80% was better than 50% and anything over that she considered more than likely to be successful! In other words she full heartedly believed she was going to improve.

Skipping over to be next to Gunnarr she examined the water for any fish, and playfully swatted at them when they swam near. She wasn't really trying to fish but more or less having fun "playing" with them. She was treating them as toys, and entertaining herself by sticking her splotchy claws into the cold river water.

"I'm not a very good fisher, am I?" She asked the other, pleased that he wasn't hell bent on making snide remarks about her friendly nature while she played.

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games