Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:57 pm
Tollak wanted to be a reaver.

Really, really badly.

He stood now at the edge of the sparring sands watching in awe as the elder and more mature Vikings held their own against one another in testing matches of ones own strength. He observed their moves and motions in battle, wishing for the moment he was considered good enough to jump out and join in the fray.

He dreamed of being like them. The silver pelted cub had known ever since he was little that he was going to become a reaver. No matter what he would stop at nothing until he could achieve that. He wasn't going to be something weak and flower-blooded like his brother who wanted to be a bard. Imagine that! All those months of his sister, his brother and himself training for the moment they could go a-viking and Stigyr didn't even want it! Humph. Well not Tollak, he was going to become a reaver even if it killed him!

Well, maybe not to that extent. He had been laughed away this morning when he had tried to join the reavers who were preparing for their next adventure. Now he was just sitting around pouting about it.

Real mature Tollak, real mature....

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:05 pm
User Image

One way for Rokuro to show everyone he was to be the best was to go out and slowly make a name for himself. His plans were set in stone, yet all he had to do was keep training and becoming stronger. His braid thumped about upon both sides of him as he shook his head to get rid of some pesky flies. He moved slowly towards watching older and more experience vikings battle between each other.

He was bored, that should be him! His pale green eyes moved to another male just about his age. Well, maybe they held the same ideas? The other seemed less bored about the battle before them, but it was worth a shot to try to maybe talk to another. He had only known his siblings after all.

"They're pretty strong." He said nodding his head towards them but keeping his gaze upon the male before him.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:16 pm
I Lady Kiya I

"Yeah." Tollak nodded in agreement. He hadn't noticed the other before the moment Rokuro spoke. Yet this didn't bother Tollak as much as he thought it would have since it was rather unobservant of him to dismiss the others existence initially.

His yellow gaze did not move from the Vikings, but Tollak leaned his upper body towards the ground. "They're all a bunch of show offs." He mumbled while placing his head on his paws. "I bet I'm stronger then half of them." He added.

His yellow eyes then shifted to look up at the other who had approached. "What about you? Think you could take on half of 'em?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:40 pm
Rokuro liked is spirit. It reminded him of himself, sort of. He gave a shrug and eyed the other a moment. Almost as if he was sizing him up. He was confident he could take on this male, but he wasn't 100% sure that he could beat the ones 'Showing off' infront of them.

When the question floated to his ears, however, his ego decided to take control. "Half of them, I could take all of them on." He said cockily. "One day, I'll show them I'm better than every single one of them." He nodded towards them. "Just you see." Though, he figured he couldn't do it completely alone. He wasn't THAT headstrong.

"Maybe even be a captain one day." He gave a small smirk. That idea was one of the best he thought of this morning.

CaliWolfe

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:15 pm
I Lady Kiya I

"Hmm..." Tollak sized Rokuro up from where he was on the floor. "We should go a-Viking then." He voiced his suggestion in a relaxed tone. As if it was just a thought he had come upon and decided worthy of sharing. "Bring back more than half the treasure and thralls then all they ever could." It was an idea that brought a smile to Tollak's face.

The sole idea of accomplishing such a feat was what made him smirk. He could almost imagine the grown reavers with angry scowls gnashing insults at him out of jealousy and self disappointment. He looked forward to the day such a scene could become real and he could walk through the lot of 'em with a cocky expression that invited all challenges mercilessly.

But... This all had to do with him actually having an opportunity to go Viking. He mauled the idea over of how he would manage to convince one of the captains, or even a reaver to take him and potentially the other boy out in the big bad world. If nobody did then Tollak would have to entertain himself by sparring with others his own age. Getting stronger was what he believed was one of the key elements to being invited to go on a Viking in the first place.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:54 pm
He liked this idea, this kid wasn't so bad. "Yes, We'd show them that we may be smaller than they right now, but we're 100 times better." He could even get his brother in on the action, though he was a bit more lazy than Rokuro was. He'd just want to join to claim his own type of booty.

"When I become a captain, you can join my raid group." He decided it was what was going to happen. He'd be the best well-known captain there was. First he just needed to get a name for himself, and slowly work to that position. He was determined though, and this male could help him towards his goal.

"We'll just have to be a team and become stronger first. Can't just go up to one of those captains yet and ask. They have to see us in action first." Most of what he was saying was musings to himself. But out loud maybe the other would like his ideas too. Rokuro saw great potential in this male, and they could easily become friends, at least that was what he thought. "What ya say?" He turned to face the male this time.

CaliWolfe

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:42 pm
I Lady Kiya I

This guy was fun. Rokuro might have just been rambling to himself the whole time but those ramblings were worth listening to for Tollak's ears.

He wouldn't even mind serving under the other if he was a captain. Tollak wasn't certain he wanted to work his way up that far on the ladder, but he was most certainly going to become a reaver. Having this boy as his captain? Seemed like a very, very good idea at the moment. They were both young, they could become famous if they were great reavers (which he had no doubts they would be).

A team? Even better. Training as team often made one strong. And Tollak knew strength had a lot to do with who was good reaver and who was a great reaver. He would not contempt himself with being 'good' at reavering. He was going to be excellent.

Tollak still was confidently smiling to himself as he thought of how teaming up with this guy was going to further his career. He wasn't so bad either, they could probably be friends real easy.

"Let's do it." He finally said with a teethy grin. "We'll show 'em that we're the best!" He added in at the very end, "Name's Tollak by the way."

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games