Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Where do you stand? [Shun/Uttam] FIN

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:10 pm
Shun never considered himself to be much of a gambler, but it seemed recently he was taking some chances when it came to trust. He was apprehensive about all of this. The hunters were one problem. And now the horsemen were as well. He knew not all horsemen stood with Medea. And Chel... well she wanted to gather up the 'guild' to see if anything can be done. It just so happened that one such member was a horseman, himself.

He wasn't completely certain where to find the horsemen nowadays, but he made his way over to the reservation, where they originally resided. The place seemed somewhat emptier at first glance.

After awhile, he managed to locate 'sandshark'.

"Uttam."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:14 pm
Uttam had been avoiding the tower for the most part, unmissed by most of his fellows. His usual places to stay were the reservation and at times atop the school roof. He'd been trying to shirk any responsibilities, avoid permanently moving, or in any way benefit the clans. Not with Medea at the helm.

A rather familiar voice caught his attention, dragging him away from his staring into space. He turned with a blank look, nodding at the reaper. "Shun." He replied simply, slowly turning to face the other man. "Not many come to this place any longer. Why do you come?"

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:22 pm
Shun nodded curtly to the horseman of famine. It looked like he was packing up.

"To speak with you. I'll get right to the point. Are you one who sides with Medea?" he asked bluntly. There was no elaboration for why he wanted to know this. The Reaper just stared hard at Uttam, watching him carefully.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:29 pm
Uttam's eyes became hard with his lips and brow, the question seemingly appalling to the Famine clan member. He sat on one of the wooden crates he'd used for collecting his things, still staring at Shun.

"Does it seem to you that I would side with one such as her? One such as I, who has fought alongside Halloween and Hunter, should side with one such as her who wished to murder and raze all worlds in the name of becoming a God? No, I do not side with the Medea woman." He hissed, nearly lecturing. He hated Medea, and all that she stood for.

"However, I cannot stray just yet. There are many loose ends."

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:34 pm
The reaper kept a level gaze; his expression ever unchanging as Uttam clearly voiced his stance.

"That is all I needed to know," Shun stated before dropping his voice to speak more quietly, "Penumbra will be meeting in the near future at Amity's gates. Those in false bodies will show up, along with students. If you decide to show up, I expect there to be no hostility across all factions."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:38 pm
"Good. He wasn't planning on spilling his core out to the boil anyway. "This plan sounds sufficient. I wil attend - and there shall be no hostilities. It is not as if those two were the one who ordered my home be destroyed."

He stood again, keeping his voice low. "Though one day I do hope to kill those who gave the order."

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:54 pm
Shun nodded slowly at that. He had no qualms of what Uttam just said. Most likely, the one who called the order was Caelius. Or perhaps the Doctor. It could be someone else completely for all he knew. It didn't matter a great deal to him.

"That is all, then."

Without another word, the reaper turned on his heels and left the horseman to continue with his packing.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:29 pm
Uttam nodded, an effective 'see you at the meeting, then' sort of look, before he went back to packing his things and moving at a snail's pace. Dallying and diddling were his true callings, he would swear. Someone had to be the lazy goat in the pen, the slow horse so the rest of them could win.

Or, he was just a lazy-a** by nature trying to validate his own sloth behavior. Either way, Uttam continued to pack and mope and dawdle, spending the rest of the day slowly putting his tent away into boxes.

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces