Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] And who are YOU? [Imbere / Luca]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:32 pm
Cool air brushed against her skin as the reaper left the dorms and started for the school. Under her rght arm was a heavy tome of lore, due back at the library, which she learned the hard way was a lot different than the libraries in her home. Sighing slowly, the reaper continued on wards, not bothering to watch her surroundings.

That was until she noticed a girl, well a woman. Teen. Something about the girl piqued Luca's interest. Her form, her eyes, her hair. There was a certain flair there that made the calm reaper stand still.

Approaching Imbere, Luca offered a hand out formally, "My name is Lucretia Falke." Which was a little strange, seeing as they had never met or had no reason TOO meet. There was just this compulsion to.. Meet this odd woman.

quite uneventful
XD sorry weird opening.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:15 pm
      On her way back to her dorm after taking a few classes, Imbere was stopped by a... eugh, reaper. She was quite sure she had never seen this... thing before in her life, and the way she presented herself-- formal and to the point-- astounded her. Wrinkling her nose slightly before staring at the hand motioned toward her, the water nyx felt a little overwhelmed before reaching over to the hand and... shaking it side to side, extremely confused with the land customs. She quickly released the girls hand and stared at her hand as if she'd contracted an infection, pursing her lips slightly.

Imbere lowered her eyes and stared at the girl a little, quirking an eyebrow at her as her nose relaxed, her usual cold stare slipping onto her face. "Odd name." She commented, standing up straight and lifting her chin, crossing her arms. "My name is Imbere. Why are you talking to me?" She asked, eyes narrowed suspiciously as she adjusted her see-through jacket-- did they want her money? Her powers? She wouldn't give them anything, nope, nope.

Magician Arcana

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:18 pm
This demon was interesting. At first Luca assumed she was a demon, but after she spoke those misgivings faded away. Too smart, clever, and her speech was very formal. A small grin spread across the reaper princesses mouth. This would be interesting.

"You looked rather interesting. It's always good to make acquaintances with others, yes?" Luca was bemused by their 'handshake'. This girl was curious and beautiful. Also powerful.

"I hope you don't mind me saying so, but you clothing is very nice and modern. If you're not busy, we could talk?" Even through it Was a question, Luca asserted the words with confidence.

quite eventful

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:14 pm
      Interesting? Imbere was rather normal by her parents standards, especially due to her, well, green and blue markings. It's only good to have acquaintances if they do your bidding whenever you ask. She thought, eyeing the girl suspiciously. She rolled her eyes, raising an eyebrow. "Okay, I'll bite. Thanks for the compliment. You're rather... Unique."

Unique = Strange.

Imbere did not like her sense of fashion. Where'd she get that top, the 18 hundreds? However, she wasn't about to say that out loud. This was someone who could be a potential acquaintance. Or enemy. Imbere didn't know. She'd just met the girl!

Her armor was cool. I guess. They were on school grounds though, why...? Well, whatever. Facially, however, even Imbere had to admit the other female was attractive. Her hair was long and black, a very hard color to be born with underwater. Her sister was born with it, while she received the most common, bright colors— but she took pride in her colors. She eyed the girl wearily. "...suuuureee." She drawled, "I rather like your armor. Who crafted it for you?" Imbere inquired, curious.

Magician Arcana

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:20 pm
Her armor? Luca looked down at the plates. They fitted nicely across his body, and were well worn here or there from the few battles she had been in. Fighting was much harder than she had anticipated. One would assume she had been in quite the brawl from the look of her armor, but in truth it was all from getting her a** handed to her. Laughing softly, the woman smiled again, this time a bit wider, "I made it myself with my father's permission and help." The part left out was that it was based off one of her favorite video game character's get up.

"It wasn't to bad, really. Just under eighty-hours to get all of it done. My father wanted me well protected for school. With the classes and battles and all." Lucretia nodded gently. Looking over Imbere, the repear's eyes stuck upon her bright purple hair, "Do you dye your hair? It's lovely... I've never seen that shade. Mine is so plain and black. Everyone in my family has that same dowdy black hair."

quite eventful

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:07 pm
      Watching the black haired female look down to her armor, Imbere squinted her eyes and inspected what she could from afar. Why was everything so blurry up here? She really didn't know what was up with everything, urgh.

...Wait. What? She made it? Listening to her explain why she made it, Imbere stood there in slight shock. Needless to say, the octopus girl was impressed. She was tempted to touch it, but pushed it away the thought, eyes flicking over the armor again. "Oh. Interesting. It's very well crafted, I admire your handy-work." She commented, then quirked an eyebrow at her question.

"My... hair?" She blinked. "No, no, this is my natural hair color. I've always wanted highlights though." She said with a sigh. She blinked. Maybe... she could be useful. "Are you kidding me?" She said, personality doing a 180 from before-- "I love your hair. It's rare to find someone with black hair in my domain. It's like, the hardest thing to find. Bright colors are really normal. Actually, purple is the most common color." She said with a sigh, running a hand through her hair and looking toward the girl, frowning.

Magician Arcana

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:17 pm
Finally a topic that the water nix seemed to appreciate. Hair and beauty. All ghouls liked those things, yes. Luca kept herself well maintained. A good leader was a healthy, beautiful leader. If going to the human world was the end goal of school, to learn about the humans first hand as she watched them day after day, then maintaining beauty was a must. Appearances were what those meatbags weighed heavily upon.

"Really?" Luca smiled softly and shook her head, "I never would have guessed. It's such a lovely color and it compliments your skin perfectly. Have you ever tried braiding it? That would look lovely too."

Her domain. Luca was curious about where said domain was located. Obviously it was water based, and quite surprising was that. The ghoul was always under the impression that demons lived in lava infested planes, "Your home must be lovely. All those bright colors. Reaper's live in subdued surroundings. Very conservative of color and appearance." Luca trailed off, as her eyes sought the outline of the reaper dorms in the distance.

quite eventful

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff