Greedy Unicorn

12,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:54 pm
User Image

Sibellanne

Sib, huffed and looked up at the large oak standing in front of her. Quite inconvenient that it would be placed in this exact spot. Then again, if it was not in this spot neither would the honey she so desperately wanted. Normally she was quite good with the bee’s she knew the exact song to sing that would lull them right to sleep. These bees on the other hand were having no part of it. They were busy buzzing a way despite her beautiful song. “Go to sleep, go to sleep little bees.” Her beautiful singing was interrupted by receiving a stinger to the nose. “HEY! That’s not very nice ya know” she wailed clutching her nose with one hand and wagging a claw at the bee with the other. So what if they were protecting what was rightfully theirs, they didn't seem to understand it became rightfully hers the moment she got a whiff of it. She set her honey pot on the ground next to the tree and stood back a few feet before starting to sing another lullaby. She hoped this one would actually work because if it didn't she was out of luck.

Pretty soon it was dreadfully apparent that nothing she was doing was getting her any closer to the honey. The bees wouldn’t sleep they were far too busy gathering more of their sweet nectar. Perhaps she needed to strike up a bargain with them, a deal to coax them into a false sense of security, after all if they trusted her they should want her to have their honey. She began to daydream about the bees giving her honey, they would fly down and create a stair way for her to walk up, and so she wouldn’t have to dull her nails climbing. Then they would let her collect all of the golden sweetness in her pot without a single fuss, she enjoyed this daydream perhaps a bit too much.

YokoOnna

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:01 pm
User Image
Akaditus was stalking through the trees. His mom had refused to freeze the liquids he had mixed together to turn them into popsicles, and so he was on the hunt for a place to make an ice chamber.

"Yes. An ice chamber. Where there will be many shelves, all full with icy deliciousness." He cackled.

That's when he heard singing and froze in his footsteps. He had never been to this area before, and was curious as to the types of faes that lived here. With that in mind, he started towards the singing voice.

It wasn't long until the brown fae came into view. Akaditus had never seen a race like her before. She seemed a bit ditzy, and it looked like she was daydreaming as bees buzzed around her head.

"Who're you?" He asked.

one little jay

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

One Little Jay

Greedy Unicorn

12,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:00 pm
User Image

Sibellanne

Sibelleanne was way too busy daydreaming to notice her surroundings, so she half jumped out of her fur when a voice approached her from behind. “Oh deary me! Are you trying to startle the bees?” She glanced at the creature up and down raising an eyebrow. “Anyways, who are you? I was here first ya’ know.” She huffed deeply glancing back at the tree and the nest that was practically dripping with honey. “I’m Sib, or Belle, or Anne, Bear, Hun, Cakes, whatever catches your fancy.” She got an idea that made her smile, she would hopefully be able to trick this little fae into helping her get the honey, she was sure that with team work it could be easily achieved.

YokoOnna

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:51 pm
User Image
Akaditus felt his eyes widened. He knew hyper faes like this, and he always avoided their path. He preferred quiet solitude where he could focus on reading.

"Well, I'm called Akaditus. You can call me Akaditus?" His eyes darted around, looking for an escape route. He wasn't sure what she was doing, but he knew now that she was crazy. "I guess I'll call you Sib. Easy enough to remember..."

one little jay

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

One Little Jay

Greedy Unicorn

12,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:34 am
User Image

Sibellanne

Sib looked at the fae and felt his discomfort. "I don't mean to scare you! I'm sorry i'm a bit much sometimes." She looked at the ground and kicked a rock between her paws. "Can I call you Aky, I like that much better. Why don't you have a nick name, doesn't anyone care to call you something else?" She heard a familiar buzzing around her head and licked her lips hungrily. "I just get excited around honey you know??" Se watched him hoping to keep him in place.

YokoOnna

◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff