Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:12 am
User Image

Meet Ulimi'ndefu! He used to be a member of the Ongozana'Ke, before he not only hit adolescence, but the pride disbanded. He's not entirely sure what happened there, but he and his brother and sisters spread to the four winds as a result. He misses them all terribly, and his mother, but he's not seeking them out for their own protection.

Ulimi has a secret... And no, it's not his rather long tongue. No, Ulimi's secret is dark.

On the other side of Ulimi, rather literally, is Kalima'korofi. You see, Ulimi suffers a bit of a split personality - He has two distinct personalities, with their own preferences and mannerisms... And they are both fully aware of each other. Kalima wants full control of the body and to either evict Ulimi, or to simply trap him within his own mind. Ulimi, on the other paw, wants to either evict Kalima into the great after, or into his own body.

And this is where his long quest comes in to play.

What Ulimi needs are gods who can help him - Somebody who can tell him what to do about Kalima(Besides just squish him down or ignore him, as those didn't work), and possibly any gods who can help him get Kalima his own body... By any means necessary. He's wary of prides, but if a god points him to a pride that can help, he'll go there. Otherwise, for their safety, he'll keep away. While Ulimi himself is quite happy to be around others, and deeply misses the company of others, Kalima is quite cruel and violent.

Can you see why Ulimi wants to kick Kalima out into either the great after or his own body?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:18 pm
-Prods this up-  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:58 pm
-Gives this a bump-  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:09 pm
Andranis

Once I get her, I'd love to offer my Goddess of the Unwanted! c:
(She is in the process of being made, I just don't have her official art)

She is a horrible hoarder of things that nobody else wants. Like...a serious hoarder. She finds value in everything. I imagine she'll probably try to convince him out of it, encourage him to 'find peace' between the two halves, and that to kick him out is a grave mistake. She would probably be incredibly frustrated at them attempting to split themselves. Even if Kalima is violent, he deserves to be wanted! :c

Velveteen Angel

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:19 pm
Velveteen Angel

The catch with that is that they both also want their own body xd Ulimi at least will have a plan of what to do with Kalima if he separates him into his own body - He'll drop him off at the Kitwana(Where their grandfather lives) and Kalima will end up trapped there as he'll catch the disease.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:00 pm
I have his mom and sister if you're ever up for some family rp! They're just floating around in the rouge lands at the moment.  

Boudaihobbit

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:59 pm
Boudaihobbit
I have his mom and sister if you're ever up for some family rp! They're just floating around in the rouge lands at the moment.

He'd love to see them again as soon as he boots Kalima out ~ heart Then maybe he'll consider where he might settle down xd  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games