The walk back to school had mostly brought his senses back to life. Whatever they had done to him seemed to be wearing off, his steps slowly fading from staggering to fluid. His mind did not clear however. It was made up to be sure, he knew what he had to do, but that did not mean he looked forward to it. The closer he got to the school the more he looked over his shoulder, scanning his surroundings constantly. Looking for white coats with gold trim, and looking for white hair with black streaks, knowing he was not ready to speak to Alexander yet.

He made it unscathed to the Nurse's office, and while he always knocked out of politeness, this was a place that he felt comfortable enough to let himself into without waiting to be acknowledged. He slipped into the room, shutting the door and even twisting the lock behind him, both as a sign that he wanted privacy and due to the touch of paranoia gripping him. "Mother," he murmured quickly both as an acknowledgement and to ensure his appearance had her attention, "I need your help." His voice was shaky, and he could not bring himself to look at her, fearing her reaction when she heard how much shame he would bring to their family.

Still, now that he was talking it seemed as if he should just keep going, throw everything out into the open like ripping off a bandage. "I think I have been spying for the hunters for over a year." Because ripping it off without context was an even better idea.

demon_pachabel