Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
Vacant.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anyone there?
  Yup! HELLO!!!!
  No.... O_O This doesn't count as me being here!!
  /lurks
View Results

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 6:10 am
I feel like this place is dead lately.

I know I've been gone because of finals, but since I graduated last Friday (whoop!) I'm free!!!! ...but I've been a bit bored. I don't know what to do with myself. gonk

I was thinking about starting up a webcomic in June... which is not that far away. eek
And I was going to take this summer to do my own animation work to build up my portfolio before I start applying to places... in the meantime I should really start submitting application to other jobs because starting July I have to start paying my mama rent. mrgreen
Plus it'll be nice to have the extra cash lying around instead of asking my boyfriend to lend me money to buy things.

Soooooooooo what are you guys up to? What's new in life?  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 8:49 am
Mom t-boned a person that appeared out of nowhere, has all sorts of pretty bruises and a broken nose and possibly totaled grandma's car

I'm working on one myself, but I only have two character sheets up and I want to kill myself XD  

Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Perfect Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 8:57 am
Shannon Kyra Liannanon
Mom t-boned a person that appeared out of nowhere, has all sorts of pretty bruises and a broken nose and possibly totaled grandma's car

I'm working on one myself, but I only have two character sheets up and I want to kill myself XD

Yikes. Glad your mom is sort of okay.

That's cool. ^^
Yeah thinking about characters are a pain... its a good thing I have all that done. I've had these characters for a good 10 years now. And I have tons of stories to base other comics off of it. It makes me happy that I was into writing when I was younger. I'm taking inspiration from them until my mind my mind gets back into being creative again.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 12:00 pm
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Yikes. Glad your mom is sort of okay.

That's cool. ^^
Yeah thinking about characters are a pain... its a good thing I have all that done. I've had these characters for a good 10 years now. And I have tons of stories to base other comics off of it. It makes me happy that I was into writing when I was younger. I'm taking inspiration from them until my mind gets back into being creative again.
no problem developing them, some just have crazy patterns like the middle kimono of the three the Black King wears has tiny apples and I wanna shoot myself hnnngh
Added five more today
http://kitalphahart.deviantart.com/gallery/48676060/Alan-in-Wonderland  

Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Perfect Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash