Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] The Plans of Vice and Demon (Barth + Christof)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 1:38 pm
Barth, roughed up from his escape from the window and exhausted from the various stairs involved in the undead dormintories, but otherwise physically...okay, gave a semi-familiar door a very urgent knock.

Relatively urgent.

The knock was still on the delayed, slow side.

He did not want to say Hurry, because that would be bad form, but he kept glancing over his shoulder and looking very wantingly at the door.

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 1:42 pm
Christof generally did not get many visitors. It was this reason when he heard the knock, he was relatively surprised. It seemed casual enough- probably an RA come to make sure he wasn't brewing something questionable in his dorm, and while there were plenty of questionable things laying about, nothing he could technically get in trouble for.

After a moment, the hunchback shuffled his way through his own clutter to the door, cracking it curiously.

At the sight of who, exactly, was on the other side, he was indeed surprised. The door opened the rest of the way, and his feelings on the matter were written clearly on his face.

Barth! In HIS room! Out of HIS OWN room! It was startling, to say the least.

Something urgent must be afoot, it was the only explanation he could fathom.  

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 1:54 pm
Barth slipped inside (also a slow, labored process), then leaned heavily against the door. Giving the room an scan, regardless of its fairly humble size, it was simply too much to traverse. He sagged down into the floor instead.

"I may have made," he said, still catching his breath, "a mistake."

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 1:57 pm
Practically dripping with Concern, Christof wasted no time hobbling over to scoop Barth up onto his shoulder, cleared a chair of laundry and Spare Parts in one swoop, and set him down more comfortably so he could look him over for injury.

With a frantic grunt, he hoped Barth would take that queue to elaborate.  

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 2:07 pm
"I'm alright," Barth waved him off, "no major harm done. And it's nothing, I mean, I'll be the first to admit, it's not a pit I haven't dug myself, but I did think I had things under control- no no, it's not- you know, anything to do with the Horsemen's dreadful little club or your Master or the Hunters- we're not under attack. Well, the school isn't, I-"

Barth looked worriedly at the door again.

"Err, is it locked. Look, I need a place to stay."

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 2:09 pm
This explanation, or lack thereof, seemed to only spark Christof's concern even more. He did shuffle quickly to the door to not only lock it, but deadbolt it as well.

Then he turned back to the Sloth Demon with a look that clearly said, 'please tell me who I need to punch,' complete with a cracking of several sets of knuckles.  

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 2:34 pm
"Just for a little while, a few days, maybe-" He winced at the clear (and probably eager) offer for violence.

"No, um, its probably- that is, I think, a more delicate touch..."

He hid his face in a set of oversized claws, delicately rubbing his temples.

"I'm not interrupting, am I," he said weakly. "I mean. You don't- have company- or, you know, I don't want to impose..."

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 3:48 pm
Christof gave a grunt meant to mean 'no'- he had just been tinkering. Truthfully, he had been avoiding classes, avoiding people, delaying the inevitable that would come with graduation.

The letters had already started coming. Dr. Fell was getting impatient.

Quietly, he moved to sit on the stool by the workbench next to the Sloth demon, an anxious hand softly landing on Barth's shoulder to (hopefully) encourage any details as to WHY the usually rather quiet and uneventful student had traveled all the way to the Undead Dorms without his skateboard, as far as the Igor could surmise.  

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items