Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Win! A chance to go to E3!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gonna enter?
  NOPE.
  I'll give it a shot! (Wow, you're my hero!)
View Results

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 2:28 pm
Just wanted to make sure everyone knew about this. It would be radder if a cultie won than... a not cultie.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You have to live in the US. crying You might be able to bring someone though, and that person might be able to be Canadian so long as they left from the same airport as you, if you know what I mean
;DDDDDDD
(im jk! if you win, do what you want!)  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 8:30 pm
Lol. How do you even begin to convince people? I seems like it'd be more important to create a viral kind of video with mass appeal than to actually provide valid reasons.

It's a kind of people's choice thing, right? The more shares and likes you have the higher your potential to be selected. They might even have voting.

I think established youtubers probably have a leg up in this kind of competition, if so.

You should link the image to the rules page ;P  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 8:42 pm
[Kegan]
Lol. How do you even begin to convince people? I seems like it'd be more important to create a viral kind of video with mass appeal than to actually provide valid reasons.

It's a kind of people's choice thing, right? The more shares and likes you have the higher your potential to be selected. They might even have voting.

I think established youtubers probably have a leg up in this kind of competition, if so.

You should link the image to the rules page ;P

I'm glad you made me do that, because now that I look at the rules, they say that actually you CAN live in Canada (just not Quebec)?

The image LIES .-.

I probably won't enter anyway unless I get a fab idea (which never happens...)

I think it has to be like 15 seconds max so people should be aiming at doing like a silly vine kind of thing?  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 8:47 pm
I have a silly idea, but I don't think it's that funny, and I don't really have the resources to record it how I'm thinking.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 4:42 am
Well, I gave it a shot. Now, just to wait.  
'Tendo Cult~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games