Kaaoksen Hirviöitä [Pride I/T] (Open!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:26 am
Alright guys, going to try and work on this again soon. No promises but I just wanted to let you know I haven't forgotten about it or anything.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:23 pm
I've got to dig up someone to add here… Somehow I overlooked it!  

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:28 pm
Hello everyone! Just letting you all know where everything is standing as far as development on the thing is!

Co-Owner Search: This pride I/T has been my pet project for a long while now. Since before May of last year. It still needs a heck of a lot of work though, and I need a co-owner. Not-so-long story short Leasano has all but practically quit Gaia (due to understandable circumstances in RL), leaving me with our pride I/T we had been working on. As RL is eating me right now movement on the front of getting this thing official is moving at a sluggish pace. I'd really hate to see this die on account of me being a turtle, so I'll be looking for a co-owner. Someone who I come up with plot/meta ideas with and who I can trust to run this thing if I ever end up vanishing due to RL keeping me away from the computer. Anyone whose interesting I'll ask that you PM me, please.

Class Reductions: I'm seriously considering removing the Ishara and Tafuati classes, or merging them into one class. The Tafauti don't have much going for them at the time being and the Ishara class feels way too similar to the ghost pride as they are currently. That said, I'll probably just end up changing a few things about the Ishara to make them more fitting. But if they do end up being taken out of the pride then I'll probably have a different class with a new theme show up at some point to "replace" them.

Sort of a pride revamp: Or rather expansion. Some information I found lying around that I realized hadn't been posted on the front page yet:

Ghadhabu train themselves to be tougher at even the youngest of ages by quarreling. This may seem unusual and disorganized to the standard eye, but it is a method that works. Any arguments are usually ended with physical fights by one of the parties involved, the winner of the fight is considered winner of the argument and their opinion just. Because of this members seem to merely go around issuing challenges to all who disagree with them but in reality they restrict themselves to dueling over only minor bickering that can be quickly forgiven, even without a tussle. If the fighting to the parties involved is more serious, Ghadhabu are expected to issue a Duel of Sahihi-Hekima (Correct Wisdom). This is a match overseen by a Chimera on a set date to determine the winner of the serious dispute. However it is a matter of life and death in a Sahihi-Hekima duel- there are no rules or restrictions on what either party can do once the match has begun, save for leaving the dueling area. Therefore Sahihi-Hekima duels can be fatal, or critically wounding, and although most Ghadhabu might threaten to invoke one it is usually an empty threat meant to act as a scare-tactic.

Ghadhabu believe in a strange philosophy that by taking part in small spats but trying to avoid Sahihi-Hekima duels at the same time members of the class will grow closer and stronger as a whole. As a result fights are common, and usually result from tiny insults or can be spawned from just staring the wrong way at another Ghadhabu; but these scuffles are almost never taken seriously. They are more like strange sparring practice sessions then a true fight and monsters are quick to forgive one another after the end of their brawling session.

Simply put, the inner workings of Ghadhabu society might revolve around going and punching one another to make each other stronger but they're still friends at the end of the day.

The Ghadhabu and Kaless: I've already mentioned these two are kind of in a tension already given that Ghadhabu are 'traditionally minded'. Meaning they struggle believing a mortal could ever 'become' a monster, or 'discover' the fact that they're a monster simply by being around monsters enough.

They do not outright hate individual Kaless but they are skeptical of how much of a monster Kaless are considered. Even Kaless who found their calling among the Ghadhabu are looked at with a watchful eye. Ghadhabu might name call or pick on Kaless found a little too close for comfort to Hanma's Volcano where they roam and are often chased away from the area unless they complete their initiation/calling challenge.

Kukoa Shell Exchange: Though the whole thing is still under construction the basics of it is that the better quality shell, the better the prize. Shell Fragments for example can be exchanged for low valued prizes, such as a few beads to decorate manes with or a small kill. Shells that are the most looked after and cared for are considered the most valuable and personal for a individual Kukoa. They only trade these when there is something they really, really want. So get out there Kukoa and start exchanging shells with one another!

So, uh, yeah. That's everything from me right now. I'm really curious as to what you guys think! So feel free to post your concerns/suggestions or PM me if you're thread-shy

R4gn0r0k IV

Cajanic

Lady Kitania

Patji

Light Atago
Since you seem interested in this I quoted you as well <3

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:38 pm
heart  

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3